Please help

Discus and support Please help in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; How come what ever I go on to for Xbox it brings me to Xbox support? f179dd10-fe0a-421e-8543-9e64f0da9dad Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by maxwellporter, Jun 11, 2021.

1. Please help

How come what ever I go on to for Xbox it brings me to Xbox support?

:)

maxwellporter, Jun 11, 2021
  2. optimus 1 Win User

Please Please Help!

...which is why i said "electronically handy", i figured he could read between the lines since they don't like it when people talk about modding anything around here.
  3. optimus 1 Win User

Please Please Help!

Your best solution would be to buy a used one either from gamestop, ebay, or pawn shops...you can probably find them for 40 bucks or less nowadays...or if you are electronically handy, you can try opening it up and replacing the hardrive since it uses a
    regular pc hardrive.
  4. AlphaEsau Win User

Please Please Help!

Ok thanks for the link. I tried all that last night. And the video was for the xbox 360 not the original one. The original one does not have an option like that. Those button codes are what I think I need but can't get them because they are specific to each
    serial number. If there is a mass list of codes that would be helpful or some sort of disc that automated the reset process. Thanks Endgamez.
  5. AlphaEsau Win User

Please Please Help!

No it doesn't, no error codes except for the message in my original post:

"Your Xbox needs service, please contact the customer service number located in your instruction manual."

And I didn't notice any change with the light. I think it stayed green. And thank you for helping me! I do appreciate it.
  6. AlphaEsau Win User

Please Please Help!

Ok, thanks. Yep that's why I'm posting on the forum. To see if anyone else has had this issue and how they handled it.
Thema:

Please help

1. Please help - Similar Threads - Please help

2. Please Help

in XBoX on Windows
    Please Help: Hi. I am Having a Problem with the Gaming Services App on The Microsoft store. More so, I want to download Minecraft Dungeons, but every time I click Install it brings me to the Microsoft store...
  3. Can't Leave Minecraft Beta!! Ambassadors please help!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't Leave Minecraft Beta!! Ambassadors please help!!!: I have tried everything I can to leave Beta version. I've been trying and retrying since December of last year. Mojang is no help to me at all and XBox support keeps sending me to different forums...
  4. Xbox One S turns on with beep then turns off with beep. Please help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S turns on with beep then turns off with beep. Please help!: My Xbox One S all of a sudden started turning on with the normal beep and then turning off with a beep. I tried all of the power supply reset tricks but those didn’t work. It’s a year and a half...
  5. Is this screen tearing? Please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is this screen tearing? Please help: Hey all so this has been a ongoing issue for two months whenever I play any game on my series x I get this weird choppy blur when I turn in game I've replaced the system twice now and replaced my...
  6. Can somebody help me with an issue with the xbox series x please

in XboX Insiders
    Can somebody help me with an issue with the xbox series x please: Can somebody help me i can't play any games on the series x well just a little in cw,mw,warzone and then back to the home screen same thing with other games but never with video apps. If you got...
  7. it wont let me select a drive for install on pc, please help

in XBoX on Windows
    it wont let me select a drive for install on pc, please help: I have looked everywhere and cannot find a solution, As you can see it says unknown available for the selected drive however i have 2 drives which work fine for all other apps i use. I cannot...
  8. Help me to get my old Xbox 360 account back, please.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help me to get my old Xbox 360 account back, please.: Hello, well I wanted to recover my old Xbox account, what happens is that that account was created by my brother since the Xbox 360 was a birthday present (and he had no idea about the internet)...
  9. Hi everyone please can you help visually impaired mum here trying to help her kids I am...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi everyone please can you help visually impaired mum here trying to help her kids I am...: I have been getting these IPsec issues saying can not connect to server. I've got a screen shot but I'm trying to figure out how to post it up on here. It was working up until a recent update...
  10. Something is wrong with my Xbox x. Please help.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Something is wrong with my Xbox x. Please help.: [img] [img] Here’s what it keeps doing? My home page looks fine but COD and Apex keeps doing this. I’ve deleted and redownloaded and it was good for like an hour then back to these type of...