Please let us know about alpha skip ahead

Discus and support Please let us know about alpha skip ahead in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; My question right now is are we going to be getting an announcement when the invites go out for the alpha skip ahead recruitment becsuse as of right... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Insane-Rebel, Oct 2, 2019.

1. Please let us know about alpha skip ahead

My question right now is are we going to be getting an announcement when the invites go out for the alpha skip ahead recruitment becsuse as of right now I dont know if I got in or not was wondering if it was going to be posted on here or on insider hub update page.

submitted by /u/Insane-Rebel
    [link] [comments]

/u/Insane-Rebel, Oct 2, 2019
  2. WUIJIBOBO Win User

What do you think about new, experimental dashboard?

In the alpha skip ahead, still no update. "Alpha Skip Ahead" clearly means something else... :')
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

Alpha skip-Ahead

Hi, Wuhey

Unfortunately all the Alpha Skip Ahead spots have been filled. I am sure if you carry on reporting, that when they get spaces, you'll get another invite.y

You can join in with the Insider community here: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/new/
  4. dxrules Win User

Views on game pass ultimate?

It is only for alpha and alpha skip ahead unfortunately for now.
  5. NeoDan123 Win User

How get alpha/alpha skip head ?

Alpha/Alpha skip ahead is as far as i know by invite only. You should been an insider for a long time and give proper feedback to the builds.
  6. gds1972 Win User

Unable to join Alpha-Skip Ahead

Hi

Unfortunately once the Alpha Skip ahead tier reached capacity and they had to stop accepting additional new members. When the invites were sent out there would have been places available in the Alpha Skip ahead group however once these
    places filled up no additional members (even with invites) could join at this group.

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2018/06/29/alpha-skip-ahead-registrations-closed/
Thema:

Please let us know about alpha skip ahead

1. Please let us know about alpha skip ahead - Similar Threads - Please let alpha

2. Crackdown 3 Wrecking Zone - Let's save this game please!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Crackdown 3 Wrecking Zone - Let's save this game please!: Some suggestions to try to save this game, please do it before it's too late: 1) Allow matches to start with only 4 players in total and that other players can join during matches; 2) Allow...
  3. help please do not let me buy things

in XBoX Games and Apps
    help please do not let me buy things: I want to buy something, for example, the deadly kombat 11 and it does not leave me, I need a solution, please 218393cc-bc92-4deb-85fc-e44d1cf40896
  4. Please let hyperuniverse play on win10

in XBoX on Windows
    Please let hyperuniverse play on win10: Hello I am korean The service was terminated in Korea some time ago I play hyperuniverse with xbox I want to play hyperuniverse with win10 There are difficulties in operating the hyperuniverse...
  5. PLEASE HELP. It won’t let me buy a Xbox one x

in XBoX Accessibility
    PLEASE HELP. It won’t let me buy a Xbox one x: It wont let me buy an Xbox one x, i already bought one but had to cancelled but nos it wont let me and it keeps saying that they cant proccess it and a error code TlfdH2jnKUm9VJUI...
  6. Does not let me add new account to my XBox please help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does not let me add new account to my XBox please help!: Hello, I have a giant issue I removed my account from my XBox to try to fix the sign in problem and now to see if it lets me sign in it does not let me add it at all. Been with XBox for years and...
  7. PLEASE XBOX LET ME FINISH QUEST

in XBoX Rewards
    PLEASE XBOX LET ME FINISH QUEST: I have spoken with agents from both Microsoft Rewards Customer Support as well as Xbox/Microsoft support, but unfortunately they were unable to assist me and directed me to the forums. I have...
  8. SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME (My xbox won't let me talk in party chat)

in XBoX on Consoles
    SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME (My xbox won't let me talk in party chat): I had this problem for a whole month, trying to look up fixes but I couldn't find any. So what happened is that randomly when I was playing with my friends my chat cut out. I don't know why as I...
  9. Please, make an update for let us record our voice and our friends too. :(

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please, make an update for let us record our voice and our friends too. :(: Since the beginning of this generation of consoles, both Xbox and PlayStation 4 did not allow to record the voice of the user of the console or that of their friends in group chat. Later, with the...
  10. It won’t let me go on fortnite but will let me go on any other game please fix this fast as ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It won’t let me go on fortnite but will let me go on any other game please fix this fast as ...: it won’t let me go on fortnite but will let me go any other game.When I try to go on fortnite it just kicks me straight out please fix this as it has made my day terrorable...