Please look into this matter... :D

Discus and support Please look into this matter... :D in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey everyone, I just needed to know that weather SanDisk Cruzer Blade 16 GB Pen Drive be connected to my xbox 360 to download games on it ? I am... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TheHarshRocks1, Mar 14, 2014.

1. Please look into this matter... :D

Hey everyone,

I just needed to know that weather SanDisk
    Cruzer Blade 16 GB Pen Drive
    be connected to my
    xbox 360 to download games on it ?

I am asking this question bcz i am a teen, going to soon have my
    BOARDS
    soon and my parents are not allowing me to spend more than Rs. 4000 on my brand new console. In that small amount i also need to get a
    LIVE GOLD subscription...

Thanx and Regards

(Harsh Raj)

:)

TheHarshRocks1, Mar 14, 2014
  2. no fallout 3 code

Hey, ANIMEFAN4EVER1! Yes, this promotion is still going on. If you don't receive your code by the 23rd, please bump this so that we can look into it further. Thanks. Please look into this matter... :D :D

Misses Quinzel, Mar 14, 2014
  3. Drabz
    Drabz Guest
    Deus Ex: Human Revolution Anticipation and Discussion Thread

looks like i need to have a look into this game Please look into this matter... :D :D

Drabz, Mar 14, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Yes, you can load games onto the usb drive. Be sure to format the drive on your pc before using it on the console to prevent problems in the future.

onyxishere, Mar 14, 2014
  5. onyxishere Win User

Yes, you can load games onto the usb drive. Be sure to format the drive on your pc before using it on the console to prevent problems in the future.
  6. gunner nasty Win User

Looking for a laid back GTA V crew

An older guy here looking for just what your indicating --laid back -- and k/d does not matter etc.
  7. Judge Win User

Battlefield 4

Does K/D really matter? If the objective is to win then K/D shouldn't matter.
  8. ROgerXdATxBoii Win User

what do you guys consider a good KD in Gears 1 (Gears 2 can apply tho as well)?

K/d doesn't matter. what matters is winning. but i do consider a good k/d being over 1.2

ive got a 1.5
  9. Galactic Geek Win User

These TITANFALL MINIONS are killing me... NOT.

[quote user="the 1st famous wizard"]and only the k/d to pilot ratio matters.[/quote]

Actually, if you think ANY k/d ratio matters, then you'd be wrong. ;)
Thema:

1. Please look into this matter... :D - Similar Threads - Please matter

2. Xbox X please help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox X please help!: Xbox is just recently started malfunctioning. So no games or apps are loading. Keeps giving me the for some reason error code. I've reset the system multiple times. I even did the factory reset...
  3. gaarne mijn spel microsoft solitaire collection weer aanmelden [Translation - Please...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    gaarne mijn spel microsoft solitaire collection weer aanmelden [Translation - Please...: gaarne mijn spel Microsoft solitaire aanpassen dus aanmelden. Dus in de oude stand terugbrengen. __________ [Translation - please adjust my Microsoft Solitaire game so sign up. Return to the...
  4. Xbox Enforcement team please don't ignore me, this is a duplicate suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Enforcement team please don't ignore me, this is a duplicate suspension: Okay so enforcement team I actually realy need your help with this one. On 8/10/19 i was given a temporary I believe just over 24 hour communications suspension, viewed the reason on...
  5. Help please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help please: I need refund game xbox 360 Rainbowsix Vegas : [Mod Removed - Personal Information] Need give back money on card Please ! i no play no dowloand i miss click -.....
  6. Please help !! re Billing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help !! re Billing: Hi All please help I've set up the payment option on my sons xbox under his profile so he can freely purchase on his profile but this is a problem as there is no control ie a password for me to...
  7. Xbox Game Bar always showing "目前无法进行录制,请稍后再试" [Translation - "Cannot record now, please try...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar always showing "目前无法进行录制,请稍后再试" [Translation - "Cannot record now, please try...: [img] Whether I was playing a game or wasn't playing a game,when I use "Win + Alt + R"or use "Win + G" to capture, it always showing "目前 法进行录制,请稍后再试". ___ [Translation - "Cannot record now,...
  8. I'm not able to install Destiny no matter what i do. Please help.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm not able to install Destiny no matter what i do. Please help.: I've been trying to download the 2.0 patch/TTK for close to a week now and i have had no success what so ever. I have restarted my console in every way i can find, including factory restore and...
  9. Please anyone in my age group 15 to 24 add me! No matter the gender Please?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please anyone in my age group 15 to 24 add me! No matter the gender Please?: I get very bored I only have a small group of friends I play with on Xbox One and Xbox 360. Please I'm a very: nice friendly funny person that is looking for some new friends! :D. Out of 70+...
  10. Help Please Have been told by employees to contact the enforcement team on this matter.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help Please Have been told by employees to contact the enforcement team on this matter.: So, Hello I had an friend that I knew for a while he went on my account and swapped my gamertag to a fresh silver using my paypal that was on my main account to use 10$ to swap it to a fresh...