Please make a sequel to too human

Discus and support Please make a sequel to too human in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; This game is amazing. I know it'll never get a sequel but every part of the game had so much weird uniqueness to it and I loved it. It aged a little... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/tedasaurus_rex, Apr 6, 2021.

1. Please make a sequel to too human

This game is amazing. I know it'll never get a sequel but every part of the game had so much weird uniqueness to it and I loved it. It aged a little weird but held up in my opinion. This game has a really really special place in my heart as. I put like 6 playthroughs into the game when I was younger. I dont even know if Microsoft has the rights or if it's in limbo but. This game means so much to me. Rediscovering it recently reignited my love for it, I already have 3 completed builds in end game and. The combat is just so interesting to me. There's a lot of cool depth in like armor and weapons and, the idea of like this weird futuristic norse mythos is absolutely the coolest thing ever. Please if anyone agrees. Push this up the ladder. I'd adore to see a new one. Even if it was xbox only. I'd buy a series x/s just to play a sequel of this game.

submitted by /u/tedasaurus_rex
    [link] [comments]

/u/tedasaurus_rex, Apr 6, 2021
  2. Reklaw X Win User

E3 2019: What's Next for Xbox Backward Compatibility

Real happy bout too human. Too bad it didn't work out originally. Would have loved to seen the sequels.
  3. BEASTmmb Win User

Too Human 2 - Development Support**

I loved Too Human, but don't think we'll ever get a sequel. To be honest, after their last effort, Im not sure Id want them to do a sequel now anyway.
  4. Airiak Win User

If any game could have a sequel....?

I'd love to see a Too Human sequel. I loved that game, but it just didn't seem to do well.
  5. Elohmn Win User

Too Human 2 - Development Support**

It's really Too Bad, Too Human was such a let down. It was barely an okay Game after being so long in Development that any further sequel should just be forgotten.
  6. voteDC Win User

Where would you like to see the Mass Effect Series go?

A sequel is a difficult proposition. No matter what you think of the quality of the endings in Mass Effect 3, they repercussions they have on the galaxy are hugely different.

Even if you set the in the future of the Mass Effect Universe, you can't just hand-wave away synthesis for example. For a sequel to work properly they'd need to make one of the endings canon.

A prequel with a human star is also 'problematic'. Humanity has been on the galactic stage for far too short a time to fit anything in. The First Contact War for example was something barely considered of interest to the other races.
Thema:

Please make a sequel to too human

1. Please make a sequel to too human - Similar Threads - Please sequel too

2. HELP PLEASE** Netflix and Amazon Prime No picture, only audio

in XBoX on Windows
    HELP PLEASE** Netflix and Amazon Prime No picture, only audio: Hi, I’ve moved from Series S to Series X 2 days ago, when I play Netflix or Amazon Prime the new content is only showing a black screen on Netflix and a green screen on Amazon prime. Old...
  3. My microsoftc account got hacked and blocked and now I can't unblock it, please help me. I...

in XboX Insiders
    My microsoftc account got hacked and blocked and now I can't unblock it, please help me. I...: So my microsoft account got hacked and when I noticed that, I immediately asked for help xbox support and thay said they will start account escalation process to help me, but few days after that i...
  4. Every time I load up farming sim all I see is static please help.

in XboX Insiders
    Every time I load up farming sim all I see is static please help.: I’ve tried uninstalling submitted by /u/charman458 [link] [comments]
  5. how do i downlond minecraft off the xbox app. please help me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do i downlond minecraft off the xbox app. please help me: can you buy minecraft for windows 10 pro off the xbox app and if you can how do you buy it without the game pass? 7c68f389-1604-4133-a339-9629545648d4
  6. Please consider making the text for updating a little larger?

in XboX Insiders
    Please consider making the text for updating a little larger?: Hi. I have an Xbox one x with the latest alpha skip ahead preview on a 32" TV I love the new look of the my apps page and home page. It is so smooth, I also like the addition of full library I...
  7. Can we get this guy's account banned please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can we get this guy's account banned please: Just had this guy sending my kid a load of abuse on FIFA some of it quite nasty. I've attached a screenshot, sorry in advance about his language. can we get his Microsoft account removed as...
  8. Can't format the External Xbox One Hard Drive Storage to use for Windows?! PLEASE READ!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't format the External Xbox One Hard Drive Storage to use for Windows?! PLEASE READ!!: If you have an external storage hard drive previously used for Xbox One games data and instead wanna use it on Windows, please note that it's no use to just format the drive to erase all the data....
  9. This game could be the next BIG thing! Please remake or create a sequel to: Deathrow

in XboX Insiders
    This game could be the next BIG thing! Please remake or create a sequel to: Deathrow: Hello, My name is Zanti and over the years I've played a LOT of video games and seen popular genres come and go. I think in the current market, extreme competitiveness is what carries most games...
  10. Sunset Overdrive Enhanced & Sequel Please!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sunset Overdrive Enhanced & Sequel Please!: Sunset is probably my favorite Xbox One exclusive (Quantum Break a close 2nd) so I would love to see a Enhanced version for the Scorpio. It's disappointing that MS seems to have forgotten all...