Please make certain Xbox 360 indie games backwards compatible if possible, such as...

Discus and support Please make certain Xbox 360 indie games backwards compatible if possible, such as... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; submitted by /u/MrBigBoyFresh [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MrBigBoyFresh, Nov 3, 2019.

1. Please make certain Xbox 360 indie games backwards compatible if possible, such as...

/u/MrBigBoyFresh, Nov 3, 2019
  2. Late5555 Win User

free xbox one games on gold

"According to the Xbox One Home screen, games with gold will be coming to the Xbox One. They may be implementing backwards compatibility, or perhaps we will be getting Indie games. Either way, both possibilities sound intriguing, so stay tuned to official
    lines of news, such as news.xbox.com, the xbox 360/One dashboard, for the latest news!"

@ DE Anomaly - You're an ambassador, and you're talking about the possibility of backwards compatibility being introduced?

Lord help us!
  3. Internet Expert Win User

kinect sports 360 needs to be made compatible for xbox one

Unless if Microsoft makes an Xbox 360 adapter for the Xbox One, this may not be possible.

Xbox 360 Kinect games are programmed specifically for the 360 Kinect Sensor, and the Xbox One Kinect Sensor doesn't offer any sort of backward compatibility (afaik). It's likely the reason why there are virtually no 360 Kinect games
    on backward compatibility.
  4. Nixelplex Win User

Xbox One features.

Any version of the Xbox one can play all Xbox One Games, but there is a selection of certain 360 and original Xbox Games that are backwards Compatible.

You can view the list here.

Backwards Compat list.
  5. DHG Valiance Win User

free xbox one games on gold

According to the Xbox One Home screen, games with gold will be coming to the Xbox One. They may be implementing backwards compatibility, or perhaps we will be getting Indie games. Either way, both possibilities sound intriguing, so stay tuned to official
    lines of news, such as news.xbox.com, the xbox 360/One dashboard, for the latest news!

Cheers!
  6. NeoDan123 Win User

Can an Xbox One user play with a friend that's using an Xbox 360 and earn achievememnts on Xbox 360 games together?

Good day

Yes it is possible.

To find out which 360 games is backward compatible please check out the link provided.

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/backward-compatibility

And happy hunting those missing achievements with your friend.
Thema:

Please make certain Xbox 360 indie games backwards compatible if possible, such as...

1. Please make certain Xbox 360 indie games backwards compatible if possible, such as... - Similar Threads - Please certain 360

2. Need a refund please

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need a refund please: My friend gamewarrior5368 bought me a gift i can't redeem can you refund him please 93063ef3-4dbb-4b3e-a7c9-6039f27a4789
  3. Cab some one please give me a email address for xbox some one i can actually talk to

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cab some one please give me a email address for xbox some one i can actually talk to: Having problems with modern warfare on xbox one x i need to talk to some one email address telephone no for xbox or infinity ward.come on guys big company's like these and you cant get through to...
  4. Why Ukrainian prices are so high? Please, Microsoft or Xbox, correct your regional prices...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why Ukrainian prices are so high? Please, Microsoft or Xbox, correct your regional prices...: [img] Why Xbox sells videogames for random prices? e283dd92-a5ca-465d-a46c-d036727691bb
  5. Please help!! Error 0x801901f4

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help!! Error 0x801901f4: Hello please help! I keep getting error code 0x801901f4 when i try to sign in to my account. i read online and tried to power-cycle my xbox, didnt work. I restarted my router and unplugged...
  6. can there please be a way to do a update on your own time? I was in the middle of playing a...

in XboX Insiders
    can there please be a way to do a update on your own time? I was in the middle of playing a...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Farrell1487 [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox won't read and install certain games. Please help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox won't read and install certain games. Please help!: I currently own over a dozen Xbox One game discs. My Xbox will not read or install 2 of them (Crash Bandicoot and Dragonball Xenoverse 2). The discs are in perfect condition. I have tried pretty...
  8. Xbox won't read and install certain discs. Please help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't read and install certain discs. Please help!: I currently own over a dozen Xbox One game discs. My Xbox will not read or install 2 of them (Crash Bandicoot and Dragonball Xenoverse 2). The discs are in perfect condition. I have tried pretty...
  9. PLEASE HELP ME I CANT PLAY CERTAIN GAMES

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PLEASE HELP ME I CANT PLAY CERTAIN GAMES: I have downloaded games for the ready to install section on my Xbox but it wont let me play them it just says "do you own this game or app" and I am signed into the account that downloaded it and...
  10. i not can enter in certain games like call of duty ghost on online mode please help me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i not can enter in certain games like call of duty ghost on online mode please help me: Microsoft wanted ask why my xbox does not enter certain online games like minecraft,call of duty ghosts and wanted you to fix it for me thanks my name on xbox is...