Please make more 360/og xbox games backwards compatible for xbox series x/s and one

Discus and support Please make more 360/og xbox games backwards compatible for xbox series x/s and one in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; What's the holdup. It's been way too long. Please continue making more backwards compatible games for xbox one and series x/s. The community would like... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SIKETAN, Mar 27, 2021.

1. SIKETAN
    SIKETAN Guest

Please make more 360/og xbox games backwards compatible for xbox series x/s and one

What's the holdup. It's been way too long. Please continue making more backwards compatible games for xbox one and series x/s. The community would like you to do so.

:)

SIKETAN, Mar 27, 2021
  2. MorkyMork1991 Win User

Backwards compatible games

Due to the fact all Xbox One and all currently backwards compatible 360 and OG Xbox games are gonna be compatible on Series X they have put it on hiatus.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Gta san andreas download

That's because it's a 360 game that's backwards compatible with the Xbox One and Series S/X.
  4. XA DRBATTLE Win User

Microsoft please make concrete jungle backwards compatible to the Xbox one

they have currently stopped all backwards compatability to focus on the xbox series x as i believe they are making all xbox one 360 and original games compatible on series x
  5. Lady Nataleigh Win User

Gta5

If you're trying to run GTA 5 Xbox 360 version on the Series X/S or Xbox One, the game isn't backwards compatible.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Will I be able to play Splinter cell chaos theory if I buy it from the marketplace for Xbox 360?

Yes, if you purchase the game from the Xbox 360 marketplace, you can play it on the Xbox 360, Xbox One or Xbox Series X|S.

As for what Hardcore Games said, you can still buy Xbox games for the Xbox 360, and play them on the Xbox 360, and if they are backward compatible, play them on the Xbox One & Xbox Series X|S.
Thema:

1. Please make more 360/og xbox games backwards compatible for xbox series x/s and one - Similar Threads - Please more 360

2. Please add more backwards compatibly games.

in XboX Insiders
    Please add more backwards compatibly games.: Like the Fear Series submitted by /u/hawkeye4002 [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox Gamepass Ultimate/PC/Cloud Game Progress syncing - please make this more clear and...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Gamepass Ultimate/PC/Cloud Game Progress syncing - please make this more clear and...: I'm an Xbox GPU subscriber, however I play on PC and Cloud. I sold my Xbox One some years ago. I recently started Control on cloud and got really invested into it. So thought I'd install it onto...
  4. Add more Elder Scrolls Online achievements to be included with Bing Rewards, please

in XBoX Accessibility
    Add more Elder Scrolls Online achievements to be included with Bing Rewards, please: Would like to see more of my Elder Scrolls Online achievements show up in Bing Rewards, please. b19c2be5-9134-46f6-ac23-fe5862f6decd
  5. More beards for avatars please. Would love The Lemmy as well as a few other basic ones.

in XboX Insiders
    More beards for avatars please. Would love The Lemmy as well as a few other basic ones.: Simple and quick request. Can we please have more beards? submitted by /u/paynexkillerYT [link] [comments]
  6. can i change my username more than 12 characters please. Merry Christmas

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can i change my username more than 12 characters please. Merry Christmas: can i please change it to 12 characters more for my username because i want to change it please. a7b84767-8da7-4782-aa14-c766e41debe3
  7. More than Minecraft? Please give information on how to do others

in XboX Insiders
    More than Minecraft? Please give information on how to do others: For the beta program for games the only game that shows up is Minecraft and I want to explore other game betas, also if it was possible I was wondering if I could go on 1.17 instead of 1.16 for...
  8. There is an issue with your Xbox account. For more details, please go to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Windows
    There is an issue with your Xbox account. For more details, please go to Xbox Live: I have a problem to link my ea account and microsoft accont on PC when i try to link it then comes this "There is an issue with your Xbox account. For more details, please go to Xbox Live" Please...
  9. More content variety on the screensaver cards please.

in XboX Insiders
    More content variety on the screensaver cards please.: [IMG] Now that PS5 have officially unveiled their activities page on the control centre of their UI, I was thinking we can make good use of this space to show more variety of content. Current...
  10. Please add more sports titles to game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please add more sports titles to game pass: Hey how come there is almost 0 sports titles in game pass. I like sports games just as much as shooters and you guys try to exclude them. Well since you add sooooooo many indie games to game pass...