Please make SoulCalibur 3, 4, 5 available on Xbox Series S/X

Discus and support Please make SoulCalibur 3, 4, 5 available on Xbox Series S/X in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I got Xbox Series X for Soulcalibur 6. I was wondering why Soulcalibur 5 is not available. But I found on Amazon for $14.99.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by New Black, Aug 4, 2021.

1. New Black
    New Black Guest

I got Xbox Series X for Soulcalibur 6.

I was wondering why Soulcalibur 5 is not available. But I found on Amazon for $14.99.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01DPZ6B9A/

Digital Code worked and added to my account. But it does not shows up on library.

So I contacted Xbox support. He checked and replied that it is not available on Series X and also write request on this forum.

Actually SoulCalibur 5 is free. So Amazon was selling free product for $15. OK. I got wasted.

https://marketplace.xbox.com/en-us/Product/SOULCALIBUR-V/a534b8ed-a61a-45b1-85f7-6eac32085b53

But I don't understand why this game (Soulcalibur 5) XBox 360 version is not available on Series X.

So please make Soulcalibur 3-5 available on Xbox Series X.

(Other version are available.)

:)

New Black, Aug 4, 2021
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

If memory serves, the series is full of licensed characters like Spawn and Yoda which they no longer have rights for. The Xbox backwards compatibility program is currently suspended with no guarantees of it resuming. If it were to con tinue, you’d have to ask a Namco fo do it, amicrosoft doesn’t. Judt decide to do a title.
  3. [Farscape] Win User

Sorry this game or app isn't compatible. 0x87e00016

this game is available on multiple platforms as a game preview and only available on series s and series x consoles for xbox.

source
  4. Daft Badger Win User

Flight Simulator won't install

Just to make sure you have a xbox series X/S as Flight Sim is only available on those consoles.
  5. Burst Axe Win User

Your Top 5 Games this Generation?

1. Soulcalibur V

2. Guitar Hero 3

3. State of Decay

4. Chronicles of Valkyria

5. Mark of the Ninja
  6. ngocphi Win User

Xbox game pass flight simulator

Because you dont have a series s

Flight sim 2021 is only series and pc compatible

Xbox one s would choke just loading the loading screen.

Why in heaven's name would you think 10 year old hardware run a game that makes 3-5 year old pcs have trouble runnung

Just a fyi the s/x means the series x and s not xbox one

The xbox one games all work on the xbox one regardless of letter

Not to mention all xbox one games are compatible with xbox one games there is no s or x designation for requirements on xbox one
Thema:

1. Please make SoulCalibur 3, 4, 5 available on Xbox Series S/X - Similar Threads - Please SoulCalibur available

2. Insider Help Please for Twitch Beta

in XboX Insiders
    Insider Help Please for Twitch Beta: Hello, So i just installed Twitch studio beta on my windows and i wanted to use it while i stream on xbox and is says to join twitch beta on the insider and its not there. submitted by...
  3. E106 can anyone help please!!!!!

in XboX Insiders
    E106 can anyone help please!!!!!: So had to replace hard drive I forgot to Uninroll from xbox insider now getting the e106 code can't use osu1 can anyone help me fix my xbox P.s even tried putting the old hhd back in and still...
  4. Hmmm "For the best play experience - please use a supported browser"

in XboX Insiders
    Hmmm "For the best play experience - please use a supported browser": Ok. So is this absolute bollocks or what. But opening up xbox cloud beta on a webpage other than Edge gives you the above message. Is this a deliberate attempt by microsoft to push you into using...
  5. xbox one black screen following update - can't do factory reset or offline update - please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox one black screen following update - can't do factory reset or offline update - please help: Hi, After the update a few weeks ago I've been stuck with the black screen. Unable to do a factory reset or an offline update. Have tried all the workarounds suggested by the virtual assistant,...
  6. Blinking orange light on my Xbox one and tried everything! Help me please!!!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Blinking orange light on my Xbox one and tried everything! Help me please!!!: Hi everyone, hope you can help me out with this, for the past weeks I’ve been dealing with my Xbox not turning on because my orange light and I’ve let it got for a couple of weeks then it came...
  7. GAME UPDATE AVAILABLE A new mandatory update is available. Please update Microsoft Flight...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GAME UPDATE AVAILABLE A new mandatory update is available. Please update Microsoft Flight...: I recently bought Microsoft Flight Simulator. I ran it for a month. Yesterday I got this POP-UP that exits the game and opens the Microsoft Store. After multiples of searches and update...
  8. I bought from ps store 1720 tokens twice for minecraft and I didn't got it please can...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought from ps store 1720 tokens twice for minecraft and I didn't got it please can...: I bought from ps store 1720 tokens for minecraft and I didn't got it please can anyone help me 4b24be54-d61e-4a56-8b5a-22f505740834
  9. Please make SoulCalibur V (Xbox 360 game) available on XBox Series X/S backward compatiblity.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please make SoulCalibur V (Xbox 360 game) available on XBox Series X/S backward compatiblity.: While SoulCalibur, SoulCaligur II HD and SoulCalibur VI are available on Xbox Series X/S, SoulCalibur V (Xbox 360 game) is not. Please make the game (SoulCalibur V) available on Xbox Series X/S...
  10. Please help. Soulcalibur 4 download stops at 80%

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help. Soulcalibur 4 download stops at 80%: Location: Philippines I've purchased soulcalibur IV, downloads up to 80% thens stops and says "can't download". A window appears with "Play Now" and "Continue", but when I click on "Play Now" it...