Please make USB Headsets and microphones work

Discus and support Please make USB Headsets and microphones work in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; As far as I know, only the Mixamp from Astro works so far. Can you please generally unlock it for headsets with USB sound cards or USB microphones.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/espColchonero, Jan 9, 2022.

1. Please make USB Headsets and microphones work

As far as I know, only the Mixamp from Astro works so far. Can you please generally unlock it for headsets with USB sound cards or USB microphones.

submitted by /u/espColchonero
    [link] [comments]

/u/espColchonero, Jan 9, 2022
  2. Gudzol90 Win User

Forza Horizon 3 Ultimate crashes after startup!

Solution:

Disable all your microphones/headset(especially which working through USB).
  3. Reactor Leak SF Win User

Usb Microphone.

Hello, I am wondering if you would update the xbox one console to allow usb microphone usage. I am using one right now although I am having to use a way around it. Please enable it to make it easier to use.
    Hey there, I’m curious what you’re doing to use a USB microphone right now?

they probably won’t change USB microphones and their use because they were originally intended to be used with games like rock band and guitar hero and anything singing related. It’s pretty much normal now for everybody to use either a wireless headset with
    mic or a wired one that plugs into the controller. I’m not sure if this is your work around, but I think there are USB to headset plug adapters that you can use if you really want the mic to work. But of course I don’t know how good that will work
  4. FearedNightmare Win User

Headsets on Xbox.

5. TroyWilkinson3 Win User

Is there a usb microphone that works on Xbox series x

I have seen some mica work with Xbox ones that are usb and jus the microphone and I was asking if there was one that worked in the usb slot so maybe I could use it instead of having a headset on
  6. Coolarj10 Win User

Bug: Microphone doesn't work after disconnecting Windows 10 streaming

Update: Regarding issue #2 (Headaet adapter issues while connecting Xbox One controller to Windows 10 PC for streaming)

I discovered that:

1) The headset adapter is just treated like an additional headphone and microphone under the Windows audio settings.

2) To select which microphone to use (e.g. PC mic or microphone attached to Headset Adapter), set the desired microphone as your default device by right clicking volume/speaker icon at the bottom right of the taskbar and click "Recording devices."

3) Odd behavior or malfunctions (e.g. headet microphone not working when streaming to Wkndows 10) may occur when there are too many USB plugged into the computer, causing insufficient USB controller resources.

When I plugged the Xbox One controller directly into my Surface Pro 2, the microphone automatically worked fine. When I docked my Surface Pro 2 into its docking station and plugged the Xbox One controller into the docking station's USB port, my headset adapter/Stereo
    Headset's microphone was recognized, but the decibel meter would not detect any sound when spoken into. Occasionally, I would receive a "insufficient USB controller resources" error. This could also be an issue related to connecting the Xbox One controller
    to a USB hub.

Regarding issue #1 (headset adapter/stereo headset's microphone not working on Xbox One after disconnecting from streaming), I will see if I experience it again to isolate the issue.
Thema:

Please make USB Headsets and microphones work

1. Please make USB Headsets and microphones work - Similar Threads - Please USB Headsets

2. Update on xbox to usb headset please

in XboX Insiders
    Update on xbox to usb headset please: Please bring an insider update also to support all USB headsets submitted by /u/Honest_Detective3650 [link] [comments]
  3. Please Add USB Mic Support to the beta. Pwease

in XboX Insiders
    Please Add USB Mic Support to the beta. Pwease: My usb mic is becoming dusty after not using it for a while. All I ask is at least have a beta where usb mics of any sort or at least rock band and more to be supported because my current mic...
  4. Please. PLEASE!! Can we get USB microphone support on the Xbox Series X. Please.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please. PLEASE!! Can we get USB microphone support on the Xbox Series X. Please.: How is it that 2+ years ago Turtle Beach had a USB Mic that worked but no other since does? We can plug in webcams, keyboards and mice but not microphones? Why? Please make this happen. How hard...
  5. Xbox Please Add Support for USB Audio (UAC1/UAC2)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Please Add Support for USB Audio (UAC1/UAC2): I originally posted this on r/xboxnsiders yesterday in the requests section for this week, April 9th, 2021. I also added a line or two. I recently purchased the new Wireless Xbox Headset, and...
  6. Please help: No increase in capture length using USB 3.0 external drive as storage...

in XboX Insiders
    Please help: No increase in capture length using USB 3.0 external drive as storage...: So, this is freakin' driving me NUTS; I bought a brand new, Seagate, two terabyte drive (USB 3.0) specifically for capturing game play. I plug it in, get asked how I want to use it (media), then I...
  7. Please help me!! (usb update)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help me!! (usb update): I tried to do the update via usb, but I didn't remember that I was part of the insider program, and now my xbox does not factory reset or update via usb, will I have to wait for the next update so...
  8. Xbox One Headset Driver Support for; Razer Kraken 7.1 v2 USB Please

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One Headset Driver Support for; Razer Kraken 7.1 v2 USB Please: Hi all, Kraken 7.1 v2 works well plug pc/ps4. Is it possible driver support for Xbox One also? Please :( submitted by /u/moirathia [link] [comments]
  9. Can we please get USB headset support on Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can we please get USB headset support on Xbox?: Seriously why is this an issue. I love my hyper x cloud revolver headset. On pc with the usb Sound card, it's truly amazing. Atmos and Sonic are fine for Xbox, but i would love to take...
  10. USB headset support for xbox one please

in XBoX on Consoles
    USB headset support for xbox one please: Just bought a wireless headset and it would be nice to see support for the xbox one for any USB headsets. What do you guys think maybe as a community we will get the support!...