Please may I have access?

Discus and support Please may I have access? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I have registered to preview Xbox One updates but still get a "Group not found" error I try to access the private Xbox One Early Access Forum. Can you... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by BlueBerryGamin, Nov 4, 2015.

1. Please may I have access?

I have registered to preview Xbox One updates but still get a "Group not found" error I try to access the private Xbox One Early Access Forum. Can you please give me an access to the Private preview Forum.

:)

BlueBerryGamin, Nov 4, 2015
  2. DangerousBard, Nov 4, 2015
  3. May I please have a reason why I was console banned?

Are you the Enforcement Team?

Schools Lunches, Nov 4, 2015
  4. Please may I have access?

Hey there BlueBerryGamin!

You should now have access to the Xbox One Preview Forums. When you get a chance, try accessing the link. Thanks!

Mister Quimby, Nov 5, 2015
  5. Mister Quimby Win User

Hey there BlueBerryGamin!

You should now have access to the Xbox One Preview Forums. When you get a chance, try accessing the link. Thanks!
  6. DangerousBard Win User

May I please have a reason why I was console banned?

7. Schools Lunches Win User

Are you the Enforcement Team?
  8. davemcfly85 Win User

you will have to post in this thread
    forums.xbox.com/.../2366.aspx
    to find out why FYI it is only to find out why there is NO appeal for console ban and they do not reverse them as they do not ban them without 100% proof that that console deserved it, sorry.
  9. CursedDay Win User

I may have a problem.

I also removed my old credit card option that I had on my account because it's not active anymore. Was entering my new one.
Thema:

1. Please may I have access? - Similar Threads - Please may access

2. May I Join The Xbox Alpha Skip Ahead Please?

in XboX Insiders
    May I Join The Xbox Alpha Skip Ahead Please?: May I join the Alpha Skip Ahead? I have been in the insider program for a year and 6 months and I love getting experimental features and testing new stuff. My Xbox GT is XNS Films, please get me...
  3. may I get in contact with a mod please about something

in XBoX Accessibility
    may I get in contact with a mod please about something: I need to talk to someone about an issue c72e81db-4698-4e73-9559-2fed95a6a530
  4. Once AGAIN my rewards are NOT depositing into my account since May of last year! PLEASE HELP ...

in XBoX Rewards
    Once AGAIN my rewards are NOT depositing into my account since May of last year! PLEASE HELP ...: hello, I seem to have a constant rewards account issue! I purchase ALOT of games and get ALOT of rewards, not sure if that has anything to do with it, but I would expect that would make you guys...
  5. May I please have a proper explanation of why I was permanently banned from the Ambassador ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    May I please have a proper explanation of why I was permanently banned from the Ambassador ...: In 2016 I joined the Ambassador Program & shortly after I was "Permenantly Banned" from the program without an explanation of why nor was I emailed & informed a reason for the permenant ban. When...
  6. May someone please give me the galaxy skin

in XBoX Games and Apps
    May someone please give me the galaxy skin: I am desperate for the galaxy skin. If any Xbox employers see this may you please give it to me 24194e00-aaaa-418b-ae7f-ab0ae1826f0b
  7. May you please ban.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    May you please ban.: Hello Xbox team.I would like the enforcement team to ban "Vumers" and "RainbowFrame907".These players have recently scamed one of my friends on Fortnite Battle Royale Save The World.Please take...
  8. May I please have a proper explanation of why I was permanently banned from the Ambassador ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    May I please have a proper explanation of why I was permanently banned from the Ambassador ...: In 2016 I joined the Ambassador Program & shortly after I was "Permenantly Banned" from the program without an explanation of why nor was I emailed & informed a reason for the permenant ban. When...
  9. Please may i ask for help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please may i ask for help: i have three xbox accounts on my xbox and when i try add one of the accounts to the family i can't. Once i try add it it days "this account already has a Microsoft account"(not direct quote). This...
  10. hi there. may I have an invite to xbox preview member access please?

in XBoX on Consoles
    hi there. may I have an invite to xbox preview member access please?: I bought a xbox one a week ago. This is my first xbox i'v ever purchased. I also got a kinect with it becuase it sounded fun. My son wants to play some of your xbox 360 kinect games but the guy at...