Please Microsoft, address the fact that since the September update many people cannot...

Discus and support Please Microsoft, address the fact that since the September update many people cannot... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I know myself and several others have reported this issue and it has yet to be addressed. Please, fix this issue as soon as you guys can so we can get... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/DareDiablo, Oct 12, 2021.

1. Please Microsoft, address the fact that since the September update many people cannot...

I know myself and several others have reported this issue and it has yet to be addressed. Please, fix this issue as soon as you guys can so we can get back to streaming the way we want to.

submitted by /u/DareDiablo
    [link] [comments]

/u/DareDiablo, Oct 12, 2021
  2. BR4DOKYBrazil Win User

Very buggy, especially since last update

Missed say drop the control connection! After the September update my control and that of many people is disconnecting all the time!
  3. BR4DOKYBrazil Win User

Constant controller disconnects, unable to fix

Have you noticed if this problem started to occur after upgrading September (1409) ??? If so, welcome to the team! I am also having the same problem! Many people are with this problem after the update of September!
  4. DEXXO Win User

CONSTANTLY Xbox UPDATES for System ITS SOOO ANOYING !!! AND FRUSTATING

Facts are facts an update sometimes fur bug correction are ok but not so many like now on xbox and to your answer a never found screaming people ho wants updates . The only a found also in this community many people ho has the same opinion and how anoyng
    all this updates are too many on Xbox 😵
  5. LivelongGecko22 Win User

Games keep crashing on start up

Unfortunately it appears that the offline update with a USB thumb drive did absolutely nothing. It appears that the September update corrupted a system file or something (as suggested by the fact that the power-on animation is corrupted). Pretty disturbing
    how many people are seeing this and support is completely quiet on the subject.

Has anybody started seeing this PRIOR to Sep 5? I have yet to see someone have the issue except those who received the update on Sep 5.
  6. FenixRevil Win User

Xbox Live

unfortunately microsoft cannot do that since currently due to the pandemic there are many people who are playing xbox and could not control the massive amount of players and the service would be saturated.
Thema:

Please Microsoft, address the fact that since the September update many people cannot...

1. Please Microsoft, address the fact that since the September update many people cannot... - Similar Threads - Please Microsoft address

2. Microsoft store not working please help

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft store not working please help: Hey everyone. Is there a bugs going out to anyone’s that makes the Microsoft store on your series X not work like mine won’t load. Like mine get stuck on the loading screen and does anyone know...
  3. Please adding an application LukeAirTool, for Microsoft Flight Simulator For xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Please adding an application LukeAirTool, for Microsoft Flight Simulator For xbox: Please adding an application LukeAirTool, for Microsoft Flight Simulator Xbox This is the application link https://flightsim.to/file/652/lukeairtool This application is very important in adding...
  4. GAME UPDATE AVAILABLE A new mandatory update is available. Please update Microsoft Flight...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GAME UPDATE AVAILABLE A new mandatory update is available. Please update Microsoft Flight...: I recently bought Microsoft Flight Simulator. I ran it for a month. Yesterday I got this POP-UP that exits the game and opens the Microsoft Store. After multiples of searches and update...
  5. Minecraft Java showing error, Multiplayer is disabled. Please check your Microsoft account...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Java showing error, Multiplayer is disabled. Please check your Microsoft account...: This happens when I try to click on multiplayer in Minecraft java, I have checked my account and it has the right DOB, older than 18. I would like to play on servers and such and I can't....
  6. Microsoft IS NOT HELPING/UNDERSTANDING MY ISSUE. MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN STOLEN. PLEASE HELP

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft IS NOT HELPING/UNDERSTANDING MY ISSUE. MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN STOLEN. PLEASE HELP: Recovery process does not help/work so stop there. I have done the recovery process 2 or 3 times with no success and I am about to take legal action if nothing is done. My account is being held...
  7. Can Microsoft/Xbox please add an option to completely delete 0 achievement lists?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can Microsoft/Xbox please add an option to completely delete 0 achievement lists?: Hey everyone! My question today is very simple and should be a cinch for such a large corporation as Microsoft and their Xbox division. Can you please make it possible to completely delete our...
  8. Please Microsoft, fix the Fable Anniversary See The Future achievement

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please Microsoft, fix the Fable Anniversary See The Future achievement: Hey there everyone! Fable Anniversary is a really awesome game and for those of us who enjoy getting 100% achievements in our games it is utterly frustrating that the See The Future achievement...
  9. Microsoft Contact Live Person or Email Address, PLEASE!!!!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Contact Live Person or Email Address, PLEASE!!!!: I need help with a live chat person, not a robot that can't help, there is no way to make contact on your website to a real person i took a chance and just guessed your email address "*** Die...
  10. Microsoft enforcement please address

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft enforcement please address: My account was already suspended which was supposed to be lifted earlier this month but i havent been able to message or do anything. I never got a notification to say it was extended so i got a...