Please microsoft and xbox remove shroud and ninja p@ssy faces from my dashboard

Discus and support Please microsoft and xbox remove shroud and ninja p@ssy faces from my dashboard in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I don't care this losers I pay a lot for this xbox one x project scorpio edition console submitted by /u/IkillMyself20 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/IkillMyself20, Oct 29, 2019.

1. Please microsoft and xbox remove shroud and ninja p@ssy faces from my dashboard

I don't care this losers

I pay a lot for this xbox one x project scorpio edition console

submitted by /u/IkillMyself20
    [link] [comments]

/u/IkillMyself20, Oct 29, 2019
  2. neilhorgan Win User

Obama to urge Congress to investigate a link between real-world and game violence

Another way of p*ssy-footing around the real issues
  3. Nomad Wonderer Win User

Center light continuesly flashing.

Didn't work, but thanks for honestly trying Ninja. Now, the dashboard is fouled up. Not able to pull up quick play or my games. Now, someone WHO GETS A PAYCHECK FROM XBOX/MICROSOFT please explain this one.
  4. Ray Spijk Win User

Cheaters are ruining xbox live !!! Does Microsoft even care about this ???

And why is p*ssy blocked? What if I wanted to tell people I go me some kittens?;)
  5. RP x 2 Win User

Xbox Enforcement BLOWS

p*ssy is the word for those who don't want to get banned for two weeks. Even though President Trump can grab em by the pus*y LOLZ.
  6. Mungadungalis Win User

so they wanted to limit the camping...

I agree with 100%. This game caters to the p#ssy who hides in a corner way too much. One shot kills with semi auto snipers, now with silencers. Awesome.
Thema:

Please microsoft and xbox remove shroud and ninja p@ssy faces from my dashboard

1. Please microsoft and xbox remove shroud and ninja p@ssy faces from my dashboard - Similar Threads - Please microsoft remove

2. Microsoft, Please Make a 360-style Xbox One Controller

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft, Please Make a 360-style Xbox One Controller: would love it if they a tribute controller to the 360 746065df-27e0-4c50-99a6-07081942d0d7
  3. Minecraft windows 10 world keeps getting disconnected from my microsoft account please help.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft windows 10 world keeps getting disconnected from my microsoft account please help.: [img] My minecraft windows 10 world keeps getting disconnected from microsoft account/xbox live then nobody can join.It does it instantly and I don't know why.I can join others perfectly but noone...
  4. Microsoft, please fix the Games for Windows Marketplace - Games for Windows LIVE (GFWL)

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft, please fix the Games for Windows Marketplace - Games for Windows LIVE (GFWL): As anyone dealing with the Games for Windows Marketplace (GFWM) knows, it is completely broken and needs to be fixed internally by Microsoft. This won't happen without enough public demand and a...
  5. Getting an error message in a F2P MMO : "Failed to verify Microsoft Login. Please try again...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting an error message in a F2P MMO : "Failed to verify Microsoft Login. Please try again...: I am trying to start Neverwinter Online on the Xbox One. My brother has the Xbox set to "home" xbox, and is sharing Live Gold. It has worked without problem until mid July, when I got the error...
  6. gaarne mijn spel microsoft solitaire collection weer aanmelden [Translation - Please...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    gaarne mijn spel microsoft solitaire collection weer aanmelden [Translation - Please...: gaarne mijn spel Microsoft solitaire aanpassen dus aanmelden. Dus in de oude stand terugbrengen. __________ [Translation - please adjust my Microsoft Solitaire game so sign up. Return to the...
  7. Playground games/Microsoft studios please add a 1970 Monte carlo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Playground games/Microsoft studios please add a 1970 Monte carlo: Can the forza horizon 4 team add a 1970 Monte Carlo to the game. The reason I ask this is because me and my dad had just got a 1970 Monte Carlo that has been in the family since the 80's. My dad...
  8. Please, Microsoft stop this nonsense [Mod Removed] protection of Xbox/MS gaming app on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Please, Microsoft stop this nonsense [Mod Removed] protection of Xbox/MS gaming app on PC: I don't know why you guys seems to enjoy to make life and gaming harder than it should be. The huge pro of gaming on PC, are modding and editing. But this is basically impossible with games on...
  9. Please microsoft, remove obliged gold subscription to play fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please microsoft, remove obliged gold subscription to play fortnite: Pleaseeee, microsoft, remove obliged gold subscription to play online games. I buy games at stores and have to pay againto be able to play them. This is so unfair. Ps4 players are more priviledged...
  10. Hey microsoft enforcement team! Is there any way to remove a ban from the history??? Please ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey microsoft enforcement team! Is there any way to remove a ban from the history??? Please ...: Dear Microsoft Enforcement Team, So I have an active ban on my account, and I do know why. I found out that it is forever stuck in my "Enforcement History", and I was wondering if there is any...