Please Microsoft BRING GESTURES BACK!

Discus and support Please Microsoft BRING GESTURES BACK! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Microsoft PLEASE!!! If you think not many users use kinect and that you need to stop supporting it AT LEAST GET THE GESTURES BACK!!! I am really proud... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FunkierStorm8, Jan 21, 2017.

1. Please Microsoft BRING GESTURES BACK!

Microsoft PLEASE!!! If you think not many users use kinect and that you need to stop supporting it AT LEAST GET THE GESTURES BACK!!! I am really proud to own a kinect and I bought it yesterday with brand new Xbox One. And I REALLY WANT THE GESTURES! Make
    them as optional if you want. Make them able to be disabled. I don't know do what ever you want just bring them back. Low use isn't excuse. Low DOESN'T MEAN NONE! You always say that you listen to your customers. So listen to all the kinect owners and BRING THE GESTURES BACK
    to be able TO CONTROL THE BASHBOARD!!! If you do this I will be so happy PLEASE! I don't say it is easy but I don't think it is too hard to make it optional setting and BRING IT BACK!

Thank you!

:)

FunkierStorm8, Jan 21, 2017
  2. xXxMolzxXx
    xXxMolzxXx Guest
    You are real scammers Microsoft. Aren't ya?

Please Microsoft, bring the gestures back! I used them everytime!

xXxMolzxXx, Jan 21, 2017
  3. xXxMolzxXx
    xXxMolzxXx Guest
    Windows 10 update

Gestures are deactivated by Microsoft...

I hope they will bring them back!

xXxMolzxXx, Jan 21, 2017
  4. xXxMolzxXx Win User

You are real scammers Microsoft. Aren't ya?

Please Microsoft, bring the gestures back! I used them everytime!
  5. xXxMolzxXx Win User

Windows 10 update

Gestures are deactivated by Microsoft...

I hope they will bring them back!
  6. GiantMedal34756 Win User

Bring Kinect hand gesture back to Xbox One.

Let's bring back hand gestures. YES!!
  7. ZodiacalHare717 Win User

Please bring back the hand gestures on the dashboard, we love it.. please let the feature works for the new consoles xbox one s and xbox one x.

We recommend to release an update on it, where it should be user friendly.. The people who love it can enable it and people who hate it can disable it.
  8. AliveFist Win User

There is an adapter for the Kinect… What do you mean can't be plugged ? Thats just another dumb move from Microsoft part.

Here see: https://support.xbox.com/fr-CA/xbox-one/accessories/kinect-adapter

I used Bing to research this btw M$.

And i'm pretty sure they can patch or update the Xbox one ,x ,s, just as easy as when they removed those features.
Thema:

Please Microsoft BRING GESTURES BACK!

1. Please Microsoft BRING GESTURES BACK! - Similar Threads - Please Microsoft BRING

2. Microsoft, please fix the Games for Windows Marketplace - Games for Windows LIVE (GFWL)

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft, please fix the Games for Windows Marketplace - Games for Windows LIVE (GFWL): As anyone dealing with the Games for Windows Marketplace (GFWM) knows, it is completely broken and needs to be fixed internally by Microsoft. This won't happen without enough public demand and a...
  3. Getting an error message in a F2P MMO : "Failed to verify Microsoft Login. Please try again...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting an error message in a F2P MMO : "Failed to verify Microsoft Login. Please try again...: I am trying to start Neverwinter Online on the Xbox One. My brother has the Xbox set to "home" xbox, and is sharing Live Gold. It has worked without problem until mid July, when I got the error...
  4. gaarne mijn spel microsoft solitaire collection weer aanmelden [Translation - Please...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    gaarne mijn spel microsoft solitaire collection weer aanmelden [Translation - Please...: gaarne mijn spel Microsoft solitaire aanpassen dus aanmelden. Dus in de oude stand terugbrengen. __________ [Translation - please adjust my Microsoft Solitaire game so sign up. Return to the...
  5. Playground games/Microsoft studios please add a 1970 Monte carlo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Playground games/Microsoft studios please add a 1970 Monte carlo: Can the forza horizon 4 team add a 1970 Monte Carlo to the game. The reason I ask this is because me and my dad had just got a 1970 Monte Carlo that has been in the family since the 80's. My dad...
  6. Microsoft, please put the option to split the value of the games on live Brazilian, by...

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft, please put the option to split the value of the games on live Brazilian, by...: submitted by /u/Pepertuun82 [link] [comments]
  7. Need help with a Minecraft gift code issue. Need Microsoft Rep please.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help with a Minecraft gift code issue. Need Microsoft Rep please.: I'm trying to sort out an issue for a friend here so I'm looking for imformation. About a week ago, he had Minecraft purchased for him via the Microsoft store using a gift code. He used the gift...
  8. Help bring the game Black Desert to Microsofts attention please.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help bring the game Black Desert to Microsofts attention please.: I have already filed a complaint to Microsoft but i also would like to expose this game in hopes that it will gain Microsofts attention and be addressed properly. The new mmo game Black Desert...
  9. Please Microsoft help bring Fallout Shelter to Windows Phone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please Microsoft help bring Fallout Shelter to Windows Phone: Microsoft does a great job at giving players great games. Fallout shelter was announced at e3 2015 and launched as 1 in the app store for ios. Games that pull in these kind of numbers remind users...
  10. Microsoft please bring back to XBOX ONE

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft please bring back to XBOX ONE: hay guys this is my first post and i just wanted to ask all the people that have an XBOX ONE like me. is it just me or was the XBOX ONE disappointing terms of the amount of options avaliable /...