Please Microsoft, fix the Fable Anniversary See The Future achievement

Discus and support Please Microsoft, fix the Fable Anniversary See The Future achievement in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey there everyone! Fable Anniversary is a really awesome game and for those of us who enjoy getting 100% achievements in our games it is utterly... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Cosmokeeper, Aug 11, 2021.

1. Cosmokeeper
    Cosmokeeper Guest

Hey there everyone!

Fable Anniversary is a really awesome game and for those of us who enjoy getting 100% achievements in our games it is utterly frustrating that the See The Future achievement is currently unobtainable due to the fact that the Xbox 360 SmartGlass function has been discontinued

Microsoft should be able to issue a patch that auto-unlocks the achievement for new Fable Anniversary players like me who wants to get all the achievements while experiencing this masterpiece of a game. With a new Fable game in the works it should be in their best interest to make the entire series 100%-able achievement-wise so people can enjoy the series across all of the Xbox console generations.

Thanks in advance and please Microsoft, please fix this for the community

Best regards!

:)

Cosmokeeper, Aug 11, 2021
  2. (Farscape) Win User

this is why acheivements is a bad idea in the first place, look at the hundreds of games that you can't get full cheevos in due to servers being turned off or nobody playing those games anymore. they will never change the cheevo for it.
  3. SamQY Win User

Thanks for contacting us my name is Samy, I am an Independent Advisor and I will be helping you today.

How are you, Cosmokeeper?

First of all, I want to thank you for your time. For me, this issue is not that important but I know that for many it is something pleasant to do in a game and maybe a workaround about it should be implemented.

Xbox has an official channel where you can give your ideas and the best ideas of the week are passed on to the engineers.

I strongly recommend that you leave your idea there.

This link has more information about Xbox Ideas.

https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/wiki/ideas

Thanks for your time, mate. If the comment was relevant, please rate it.
  4. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Unobtainable achievement- Fable Anniversary “See the Future”

5. SirChevron Win User

Can't they make it work by using the One Smartglass instead?
  6. SpartanGreen Win User

I'm sure they could, which is why I mentioned that whatever Fable detects for connectivity and gameplay in the 360 should be added to the One SmartGlass.

Right now, though we can see Fable being active in One SmartGlass, there's no way to interact with it in the same manner that the 360 SmartGlass used to do.
Thema:

1. Please Microsoft, fix the Fable Anniversary See The Future achievement - Similar Threads - Please Microsoft fix

2. Microsoft PLEASE FOR THE LIFE OF ME FIX DEV MODE / Fix Passwords Entered With A Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft PLEASE FOR THE LIFE OF ME FIX DEV MODE / Fix Passwords Entered With A Controller: PROBLEM 1: Leaving dev mode deletes all your content upon exiting dev mode to retail by default. (STOP THIS!) Why ruin someone's day by enabling delete sideloaded apps by default on dev mode. So...
  3. Microsoft can you please fix the series X/S WiFi lag and ping issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft can you please fix the series X/S WiFi lag and ping issues: Im tired of getting high ping when there is absolutly nothing wrong with my internet, ive reset mac address and restarted my internet and reset my xbox series x. There is no problem using wifi on...
  4. How to fix "Multiplayer is disabled. Please check your Microsoft account settings." in...

in XBoX on Windows
    How to fix "Multiplayer is disabled. Please check your Microsoft account settings." in...: Hey, so I bought a Minecraft account for my child a few hours ago and when he starts running the game on his pc, he can't click on the Multiplayer button. It says "Multiplayer is disabled. Please...
  5. Microsoft bingo,.. there is no connection ,please fix this problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft bingo,.. there is no connection ,please fix this problem: Please there is again no connection with the game Microsoft Bingo ,fix this please this is getting verry anoying . One a week this is happening. 4bb190ce-1261-4996-b11e-ea2d38153683
  6. could someone please fix microsoft bingo.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    could someone please fix microsoft bingo.: could someone please fix bingo. 671f1ddb-f143-4906-b05a-5551a12f1557
  7. Problems with the new Xbox store. Microsoft please fix

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems with the new Xbox store. Microsoft please fix: I noticed that I am not alone in noticing a lot of small issues with the new updated Xbox store. 1) Go to home/deals/try for free. Many of the games listed are not free. Either they cost...
  8. I cannot connect to Microsoft Bingo again!!! Please could you help me with a fix to this...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot connect to Microsoft Bingo again!!! Please could you help me with a fix to this...: I cannot connect Microsoft Bingo Again!!! Please could you help me with a fix to this problem? 4d32c3ac-59c0-44e6-afe1-7d699462f140
  9. Fix the Microsoft rewards app on Xbox one please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fix the Microsoft rewards app on Xbox one please: It is much to easy to have an accidental point redemption on the rewards app for xbox one. Please add a 2 factor code emailed or texted to confirm point redemption. The regular browser version has...
  10. Microsoft, please fix the Games for Windows Marketplace - Games for Windows LIVE (GFWL)

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft, please fix the Games for Windows Marketplace - Games for Windows LIVE (GFWL): As anyone dealing with the Games for Windows Marketplace (GFWM) knows, it is completely broken and needs to be fixed internally by Microsoft. This won't happen without enough public demand and a...