Please port The Liar Princess and the Blind Prince to XBOX ONE

Discus and support Please port The Liar Princess and the Blind Prince to XBOX ONE in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; This game is a masterpiece and it is not available on the only console i have. submitted by /u/coolgamerpro1997 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/coolgamerpro1997, Jan 23, 2022.

1. Please port The Liar Princess and the Blind Prince to XBOX ONE

This game is a masterpiece and it is not available on the only console i have.

submitted by /u/coolgamerpro1997
    [link] [comments]

/u/coolgamerpro1997, Jan 23, 2022
  2. CR0M-EFD29BBB-78F8-4 Win User

Domination

^ that's princes not princesses (fail lol)
  3. apna style Win User

Domination

[quote user="UK bakb0ne"]

^ that's princes not princesses (fail lol)

[/quote] whoops
  4. Tzar of kaos Win User

Mass Effect trilogy on Xbox One?

"not all stories end up with the princess marrying the prince and they live happily for ever after"

But this is how Mass Effect trilogy ended....a unique happy end.
  5. ExtantCartoon57 Win User

Fable 3 Subtitle Language Change

you can start up a new game and change the language like he said in the prince/princess thing and then load your saved game, this happened to me too
  6. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

Mass Effect trilogy on Xbox One?

Hello everyone :)

I liked the way that Mass Effect 3 ended because it made sense to me, not all stories end up with the Princess marrying the Prince and they live happily ever after.

Have a nice day or afternoon or night everyone :)
Thema:

Please port The Liar Princess and the Blind Prince to XBOX ONE

1. Please port The Liar Princess and the Blind Prince to XBOX ONE - Similar Threads - Please port Liar

2. Xbox please bring back Mortal Kombat 9 as a backwards compatibility port

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox please bring back Mortal Kombat 9 as a backwards compatibility port: This game is very nostalgic and was very fun to play. I really appreciated the game mechanics and everything about it and it'd be fun if I can enjoy it again with the Komplete edition I own. This...
  3. please port fable 2 to pc

in XBoX on Windows
    please port fable 2 to pc: hi i am a huge fan of the fable series and i was wondering if you could port fable 2 to the pc it would be much appreciated if you could do this 1128d09a-bbef-4f8f-9074-c73c9bf8b411
  4. Please tell me how to fill out "Port Triggering" as shown for doublenat issues.

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Please tell me how to fill out "Port Triggering" as shown for doublenat issues.: Please tell me how to fill out "Port Triggering" as shown for doublenat issues. Hello I was given the folowing advice to aleviate doublenat on my xbox one x she said Port 88 (UDP) Port 3074...
  5. Update Broke My HDMI Port Please Help

in XboX Insiders
    Update Broke My HDMI Port Please Help: I was downloading an update for the insiders program and when it did the reset for the update like it always does, the video source was no longer working. does anyone know a way to fix this? I...
  6. Request: please allow headset functionality through the Xbox One controller audio port when...

in XboX Insiders
    Request: please allow headset functionality through the Xbox One controller audio port when...: I don't know if this is possible just by updating bluetooth drivers or if it simply can't work because of the nature of android and how it handles devices. But if we can, it would be a welcome...
  7. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Double NAT, please help

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Double NAT, please help: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Double NAT, please help please help if u can.. my xbox one just started saying double nat and now when I try to play cod it just flat out sucks. If...
  8. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Multi-Player Mode Beginner Questions, Please ?

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Multi-Player Mode Beginner Questions, Please ?: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Multi-Player Mode Beginner Questions, Please ? First of all you have to connect the Xbox to youre Router. To have Internet. You will do it by going...
  9. Xbox HDMI Port is Busted with No Fix in Sight - PLEASE HELP!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox HDMI Port is Busted with No Fix in Sight - PLEASE HELP!!!: My Xbox One won't connect to any TV through HDMI cables. I did a lot of searching and some people say its the cable, the TV or both but there's nothing for if the Xbox itself is faulty. A few...
  10. Please keep the kinect port in Scorpio!!! :(

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please keep the kinect port in Scorpio!!! :(: I have heard the Slim doesn't have a kinect port :( I know it has an adapter but we shouldn't have to lose a USB port for being early adopters who love their kinect!!! Please keep the kinect port...