Please read, I've been banned unfairly.

Discus and support Please read, I've been banned unfairly. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi my son got banned yesterday the 23.12.16 & it is not fair he was playing Gta 5 with people he did not know & a guy by the name of xPJx 69 was... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Eshlad2000, Dec 23, 2016.

1. Eshlad2000
    Eshlad2000 Guest

Hi my son got banned yesterday the 23.12.16 & it is not fair he was playing Gta 5 with people he did not know & a guy by the name of xPJx 69 was talking bad so my son called him a **** then my son got banned my son's gamertag is can you please
    look in to this I don't think it is fair he is banned until the 6th January & I have bought him for Christmas a 3 month Xbox live card & now he is going to have to wait until he can go back to talking to his friends can you please unband him thanks

:)

Eshlad2000, Dec 23, 2016
  2. chazhog100
    chazhog100 Guest
    Been unfairly banned

hi I've been unfairly banned from xbox live for 24 hours. Could you please help me on this matter.

chazhog100, Dec 23, 2016
  3. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    i've got banned unfairly

You can file for a case review on a permanent ban.

It's console bans or 24 hour suspensions that you can't file for a case review.

Daft Badger, Dec 23, 2016
Thema:

1. Please read, I've been banned unfairly. - Similar Threads - Please read I've

2. Please read I really need help solving a problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please read I really need help solving a problem: My xbox one is really letting me down and i dont know why... i cant type any message or send any message... i cant join any type of team chat... im not even banned or anything... i cant restart my...
  3. I NEED HELP MICROSOFT AND OTHERS XBOX LIVE GOLD PLEASE READ

in XBoX on Consoles
    I NEED HELP MICROSOFT AND OTHERS XBOX LIVE GOLD PLEASE READ: 4 hours ago I bought xbox live gold for 3 months with redeem code the code was NOT used but still tells me to buy another c22dac98-a3da-4ebb-9d48-0bf621ef9b45
  4. Please read

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please read: I have a problem why do i get suspended because me and some friends say some crap i think it's kinda **** because now i can't even talk to my friends i want to know why i get suspended and can't...
  5. Refund Question I have (Please Read)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Refund Question I have (Please Read): I'm sorry to ask about this but for a few times, I tried refunding a few games I didn't liked, worked as expected and even bought by another one of my siblings and they would deny the refund. I...
  6. Please Read This! Xbox Enforcement Team!

in XBoX on Windows
    Please Read This! Xbox Enforcement Team!: My account was recently suspended and I know why my friend reported me as a joke, so then I get suspended a minute later. We were both shocked on how why it did that. So I read into it and the...
  7. Error: Problem reading game content. Please close and restart Destiny to try again.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error: Problem reading game content. Please close and restart Destiny to try again.: Split from this thread. Same problem here. I have been playing the game for about six months and i am very sad to see my grind to power 600 ended. When I log in, it goes through the regular...
  8. New additions to forza ***please read***

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New additions to forza ***please read***: Hey! This is brandon i came on here just to start up something maybe an idea. So im a regular forza horizon 4 player and was just giving the word out what if we can have like a private sellers...
  9. Donation *PLEASE READ*

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Donation *PLEASE READ*: Hey Guys, I am requesting your help. I was diagnosed with Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia in January of 2016. I lost all my hair, I lost a lot of weight from the intensive chemotherapy, and my cheeks...
  10. Please read and help me, I'm desperate.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please read and help me, I'm desperate.: so my limit of definition of xbox as main has reached the maximum that the amount is five, And I can not share my account with my family please help me have reset? please help me...