Please read

Discus and support Please read in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Since I got banned on the 360 can I still play live on the account I got banned forever on? e3712b23-eeed-4a3c-b507-a1efb73845bb Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by WastefulCone18, May 27, 2014.

1. Please read

Since I got banned on the 360 can I still play live on the account I got banned forever on?

:)

WastefulCone18, May 27, 2014
  2. Please read!!!

What is the email address that it was sent from (exactly)? Is there a big link or button the email wants you to click on? Can you copy/paste that URL here? Thanks!

Mister Gwyther, May 27, 2014
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Smwutches, May 27, 2014
  4. BongKaos
    BongKaos Guest

Please read

NO. You lose everything.

Start fresh and stay out of trouble.

Good Luck!!!

BongKaos, May 27, 2014
  5. onyxishere Win User

Please read this

Sorry to hear it. However, an invitation to the program does not necessarily guarantee access. Please be patient, you may receive access at some point in the future.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Please read this

No. If the account is in use there is no way to free it up. The tag system is in use on other Microsoft services as well so even if it's not being used for the Xbox, it could be in use elsewhere.
  7. Hacked-173F7DE2-49AA Win User

PLEASE READ

Backwards compatible games are the same exact games as they are on 360 so you are connecting to 360 Xbox Live. If they were to shut them down, then you wouldn't be able to play any 360 game online.
  8. Daft Badger Win User

please read.

Is your TV a HDTV? If not then thats your problem..
  9. BongKaos Win User

Please read

NO. You lose everything.

Start fresh and stay out of trouble.

Good Luck!!!
Thema:

Please read

1. Please read - Similar Threads - Please read

2. PLEASE READ Idea to improve Xbox Clubs

in XboX Insiders
    PLEASE READ Idea to improve Xbox Clubs: Background I currently own and manage a large public Xbox Club. With over 22k members, i'ts not currently feasible to ensure all members are briefed on the usage of the club, it's purpose and...
  3. Xbox 360 doesn’t read only videogame discs. Please help me.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 doesn’t read only videogame discs. Please help me.: I recently came across this problem: my Xbox 360 doesn’t read my game discs. It appens with every game disc. The problem seems related to only game discs because if I insert a dvd movie xbox reads...
  4. Xbox won't read and install certain games. Please help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox won't read and install certain games. Please help!: I currently own over a dozen Xbox One game discs. My Xbox will not read or install 2 of them (Crash Bandicoot and Dragonball Xenoverse 2). The discs are in perfect condition. I have tried pretty...
  5. Xbox won't read and install certain discs. Please help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't read and install certain discs. Please help!: I currently own over a dozen Xbox One game discs. My Xbox will not read or install 2 of them (Crash Bandicoot and Dragonball Xenoverse 2). The discs are in perfect condition. I have tried pretty...
  6. Fail to sync user data? WHY? (PLEASE READ NOW)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fail to sync user data? WHY? (PLEASE READ NOW): On my xbox one When I open Minecraft on the opening screen,It says,"Failed To Sync User Data". I asked a week or two ago and no answer?!? Please fix or tell me how to delete data or somthing.I...
  7. Please Read... Spam & Fake Accounts.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please Read... Spam & Fake Accounts.: Or you could just talk to the bot long enough to find out the website they want you to go to, and do a whois. For any team working on this: I tried contacting the owner of the website that I...
  8. Please read I really need help solving a problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please read I really need help solving a problem: My xbox one is really letting me down and i dont know why... i cant type any message or send any message... i cant join any type of team chat... im not even banned or anything... i cant restart my...
  9. I NEED HELP MICROSOFT AND OTHERS XBOX LIVE GOLD PLEASE READ

in XBoX on Consoles
    I NEED HELP MICROSOFT AND OTHERS XBOX LIVE GOLD PLEASE READ: 4 hours ago I bought xbox live gold for 3 months with redeem code the code was NOT used but still tells me to buy another c22dac98-a3da-4ebb-9d48-0bf621ef9b45
  10. Please read

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please read: I have a problem why do i get suspended because me and some friends say some crap i think it's kinda **** because now i can't even talk to my friends i want to know why i get suspended and can't...