Please read

Discus and support Please read in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Since I got banned on the 360 can I still play live on the account I got banned forever on? e3712b23-eeed-4a3c-b507-a1efb73845bb Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by WastefulCone18, May 27, 2014.

1. Please read

Since I got banned on the 360 can I still play live on the account I got banned forever on?

:)

WastefulCone18, May 27, 2014
  2. Please read!!!

What is the email address that it was sent from (exactly)? Is there a big link or button the email wants you to click on? Can you copy/paste that URL here? Thanks!

Mister Gwyther, May 27, 2014
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Smwutches, May 27, 2014
  4. BongKaos
    BongKaos Guest

Please read

NO. You lose everything.

Start fresh and stay out of trouble.

Good Luck!!!

BongKaos, May 27, 2014
  5. onyxishere Win User

Please read this

Sorry to hear it. However, an invitation to the program does not necessarily guarantee access. Please be patient, you may receive access at some point in the future.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Please read this

No. If the account is in use there is no way to free it up. The tag system is in use on other Microsoft services as well so even if it's not being used for the Xbox, it could be in use elsewhere.
  7. Hacked-173F7DE2-49AA Win User

PLEASE READ

Backwards compatible games are the same exact games as they are on 360 so you are connecting to 360 Xbox Live. If they were to shut them down, then you wouldn't be able to play any 360 game online.
  8. Daft Badger Win User

please read.

Is your TV a HDTV? If not then thats your problem..
  9. BongKaos Win User

Please read

NO. You lose everything.

Start fresh and stay out of trouble.

Good Luck!!!
Thema:

Please read

1. Please read - Similar Threads - Please read

2. Okay please read the whole paragraph before reply, this issue is very funky and specific.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Okay please read the whole paragraph before reply, this issue is very funky and specific.: Hi all, okay so here is the background before the foreground. Xbox One X, have an warranty option to replace if necessary. Because this console was part of the first microsoft event where you got...
  3. Report [mod removed] on xbox please read very important

in XBoX on Consoles
    Report [mod removed] on xbox please read very important: So The kid in the subject is very toxic and rude he told me that hed come to my house and shoot me rapidly with a P90 obviously this is not okay Then he told my friend hed rape his girlfriend we...
  4. Can I report someone into the police over xbox? PLEASE READ I NEED HELP!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I report someone into the police over xbox? PLEASE READ I NEED HELP!: I have had my xbox for 5 years now. About 3 years ago I was really into minecraft, and since it got boring alone I started to go on looking for group posts. I didn't realize how dangerous it was...
  5. Please I need help [READ EVERYTHING]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please I need help [READ EVERYTHING]: Now, at this stage of COVID-19, I can't buy a subscription, I can't leave the house at all, because I'm diabetic and I'm vulnerable to the pandemic, my only way to buy Live Gold is by gift card...
  6. Xbox Series X Suggestion Please Read

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Suggestion Please Read: So the Xbox one has Diagonal Vents while the Xbox One X and S have small holes. My Xbox has never over heated or made any noises and I do not clean it I've had it since 2013 and its the Xbox One,...
  7. Need Help. @Xbox @XBLPET Please Read.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need Help. @Xbox @XBLPET Please Read.: There is a lot of issues going on with Xbox Live. There are people that abuse the already broken follower system and like system with bots or generated fake accounts. I got banned along with many...
  8. Project Spark (Please Read)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Project Spark (Please Read): Before I begin, I am aware support for this game may be absent, however I am apart of a wonderful and talented community who would very much appreciate if someone would listen. Project Spark is a...
  9. Consistent Freezing (Please Read Entire Post)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Consistent Freezing (Please Read Entire Post): So, I have the launch XB1X. I have a Toshiba 1TB External. About a month ago Tekken 7 would start freezing during matches. I'd get a few dropped frames and then it would freeze. I wrote it off a...
  10. Sharing Xbox Live Gold membership - A similar but different question - please read

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sharing Xbox Live Gold membership - A similar but different question - please read: Hi All, first post here so be gentle. I have just acquired a 3rd Xbox One S in my home, and we have one Xbox Live Gold membership. I am not trying to get all 3 Xbox's online at the same...