Please refund Solitaire Premium Subscription

Discus and support Please refund Solitaire Premium Subscription in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have been a Premium Player for some time. I paid the annual subscription but still get ads between games. I followed the help page but nothing... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AnnaBurke1, Jan 12, 2021.

1. AnnaBurke1
    AnnaBurke1 Guest

I have been a Premium Player for some time. I paid the annual subscription but still get ads between games. I followed the help page but nothing worked. It's annoying. Please refund. I'll find a different site that actually gives customers what they pay
    for.

:)

AnnaBurke1, Jan 12, 2021
  2. mr xenon Win User

Solitaire Collection for W10 not tracking progress for Marathon and Gimme 5! achievements

I upgraded to win10 from win8. Also have a premium subscription to solitaire if that matters.
  3. MGNates Win User

Microsoft Minesweeper

@CharDriver please never feel reticent to contact Xbox support, we're here to assist you. As with Solitaire, the premium upgrade is currently subscription only but whichever option you choose, please enjoy it safely and securely with Microsoft! : )
  4. ZigzagRabbit35 Win User

Solitaire Premium subscription

I'm not happy about this either.
  5. mondohiggy Win User

Solitaire Premium subscription

I am none to pleased about this issue also. Seems expansive if it is per device, which I am surprised is the case
  6. onyxishere Win User

Premium solitaire subscription

Thema:

1. Please refund Solitaire Premium Subscription - Similar Threads - Please refund Solitaire

2. Microsoft PLEASE READ THIS (refund denied)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft PLEASE READ THIS (refund denied): So I sent a refund request on my game Call of Duty Black Ops III because i can no longer play it because the servers always go offline and its not my internet because every online works fine But...
  3. May I please get a refund? (Minecraft Windows 10)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    May I please get a refund? (Minecraft Windows 10): So I wanted to make my child a gift. Minecraft windows 10, and I accidentally bought it on my account Then I had to buy it on his so it would be on his pc. Is there any way that I could refund the...
  4. No refund/refund issue with Microsoft Store online - PayPal dispute advice needed please!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    No refund/refund issue with Microsoft Store online - PayPal dispute advice needed please!: Hi All, I hope you are doing well ? Problem: I bought a Seagate Storage Expansion Card for Xbox Series X|S 2 weeks ago but decided to cancel the order the very same day it was placed (I thought...
  5. Declined purchase not refunded. Please Help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Declined purchase not refunded. Please Help.: Hi, if anyone could help with this that’d be great. I preordered a game probably about a month before it released to play the beta and it worked fine and i could play it and all but a few days...
  6. Refund please???? Preorder went through two times...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund please???? Preorder went through two times...: I preordered destiny twos beyond light but i got two different versions on my account. How do i get the smaller item off? I got charged for the same preorder two times. Didnt mean to order it two...
  7. Please could anyone offer advice on trying to obtain a refund on a Microsoft Store purchase...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please could anyone offer advice on trying to obtain a refund on a Microsoft Store purchase...: Hi, could anyone possibly help? I recently purchased some Apex Legends Coins and as the process was going through it came up with an error message and when I then checked in-game, no coins had...
  8. 게임을 구매하였지만 환불해주세요. [Mod Translation - Please refund the game you purchased.]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    게임을 구매하였지만 환불해주세요. [Mod Translation - Please refund the game you purchased.]: 는 이번에 Sea of Thieves 게임을 구매했습니다. 게임을 설치 후 게임을 시작하였으나, 이상한 충돌 때문에 닉네임을 른 후 게임을 진행을 수 없었 , 또, 마이크로소프트 스 어를 처음 사용해보지만, 스 어가 매우 불편합니다. 게임 라이브러리 찾는것부터 불편한 요소가 많습니다. 는 돈을 더 지불하더라도 스팀에서 구매하는 것이...
  9. Refunded my game for no reason please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refunded my game for no reason please help: I purchased jump force with all the dlcs with it and you guys refunded it I tried calling you guys over the phone and speaking to a live agent online and did nothing to resolve the issue I want my...
  10. 환불부탁드려요[Translation-Please refund]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    환불부탁드려요[Translation-Please refund]: 오늘 20200730 결 한 주문 번호 [mod removed-personal information] Scrble ink / 8,800원짜리 잘못결 했어요 환불좀해주세요 대체 어디로 연락을해야하는지 대로 환불안내글도없 자동챗봇으로만 연결되 불편하네요 [translation-I paid for today 20200730Order...