Please remake Banjo-Kazooie for Xbox and PC.

Discus and support Please remake Banjo-Kazooie for Xbox and PC. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; It doesnt even have to be a total remake. I would love to see a graphical update so Banjo Kazooie looks as good as how the characters look in Super... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Kinghappy89, Jan 23, 2022.

1. Please remake Banjo-Kazooie for Xbox and PC.

It doesnt even have to be a total remake. I would love to see a graphical update so Banjo Kazooie looks as good as how the characters look in Super smash bros. ultimate.

submitted by /u/Kinghappy89
    [link] [comments]

/u/Kinghappy89, Jan 23, 2022
  2. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

Buying Xbox 360 games on Xbox one with a gift card

If you really want to play banjo kazooie on xbox one without logging on an xbox 360 is to buy rare replay. You get banjo kazooie, banjo tooie and banjo kazooie nuts and bolts along with 20 or so more games.
  3. Ashadelo李世杰 Win User

I don't understand, Banjo Kazooie 3?

huh? No there isn't There Banjo and Kazooie, Banjo and Kazooie 2 and Banjo Kazooie Nuts and Bolts a totally different style game.
  4. SolaTerra Win User

BANJO-KAZOOIE

I would also love to see an offical Banjo and Kazooie 3 video game and a complete remake of the first 2 with updated graphics. I read that shortly after Microsft aquired "Rare". The two developers who were lead designers on the Banjo and Kazooie franchise
    left "Rare" for other projects.

So, short of the original developers returning to "Rare". There would have to be another group of developers hired-on at "Rare". Who are as enthusiastic about the Banjo and Kazooie franchise and have a great idea for a 3rd sequel.

"Banjo and Kazooie Nuts n' Bolts" had great physics. It was fun trying-out different flying vehicle configurations and seeing how they would fly in different ways. Overall it was more of a side quest than an official sequel to Banjo-Tooie.
  5. The Wee Bear Win User

Rare evaluating what to do next

Oh yes please for a Banjo Kazooie platformer from me!
  6. larryzorch Win User

Xbox 360 games with gold!

Put Banjo Kazooie nuts & bolts in games with gold please, im have a problem and dont have money for buy the game, i only have 20usd and banjo kazooie nuts and bolts the price is 22usd and i dont buy with credit card i buy with pre-pay target and i dont have
    money for buy this game, please put banjo kazooie nuts & bolts in games with gold or deals with golds please put the game in deals o games with gold, Thank you so much :D
Thema:

Please remake Banjo-Kazooie for Xbox and PC.

1. Please remake Banjo-Kazooie for Xbox and PC. - Similar Threads - Please remake Banjo

2. My headset mixer is broken and I have updated my controller and everything please help me...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My headset mixer is broken and I have updated my controller and everything please help me...: I have tried to fix this headset glitch for a long time i have updated my controller synced it back and it’s still grayed out can anyone help me from the Microsoft team my Xbox name is...
  3. Please fix Xbox App on Win 11

in XBoX on Windows
    Please fix Xbox App on Win 11: Hello, for me the xbox app on Win 11 is completely broken. It always gets stuck, it cant load game content correctly, it cant uninstall games and cant install games. Closing the app only works...
  4. Please, for the love of god, let me deactivate that the Xbox Wireless Headset powers on my...

in XboX Insiders
    Please, for the love of god, let me deactivate that the Xbox Wireless Headset powers on my...: How is this not the most asked for feature? It shouldn't even be a feature to be honest, the headset just shouldn't have anything to do with powering on the console at all. I don't know why this...
  5. Hdmi CEC is broken please fix (alpha skip ahead)

in XboX Insiders
    Hdmi CEC is broken please fix (alpha skip ahead): the powering on/off tv via xbox (HDMI CEC) stopped working in latest alpha skip ahead meaning wroked before but the latest update (as of may 17th) doesn't let me enable on the xbox one s please...
  6. Some xbox games wont run properly on pc PLEASE HELP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Some xbox games wont run properly on pc PLEASE HELP: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.624f8b84b80_3.455.709.0_x64__8wek...\GameLaunchHelper.exe This app failed to launch because its trial license has expired thats the error code i kepp...
  7. This game could be the next BIG thing! Please remake or create a sequel to: Deathrow

in XboX Insiders
    This game could be the next BIG thing! Please remake or create a sequel to: Deathrow: Hello, My name is Zanti and over the years I've played a LOT of video games and seen popular genres come and go. I think in the current market, extreme competitiveness is what carries most games...
  8. Please do a remake/reboot of HELLGATE: London

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please do a remake/reboot of HELLGATE: London: I enjoyed this a lot. Give this a recommendation if you agree it's time to reboot this game! How about Hellgate: New York, Paris, Tokyo? Yeah? 6f809775-35cc-49f8-904d-02fcf3893524
  9. Microsoft please consider remaking the Too Human Trilogy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft please consider remaking the Too Human Trilogy: Before the flaming starts I understand Silicon Knights stole code from Epic, I understand Epic won the law suit, I understand all copies of Too Human were to be recalled from stores and destroyed,...
  10. Arcade remakes please ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Arcade remakes please ?: I would to see Microsoft be able to get a remastered or new versions of Pac Man, Asteroids, Space Invaders and Centipede on Xbox One. I remember back when I was a kid I loved playing those games...