Please remove Fable 2 from my account.

Discus and support Please remove Fable 2 from my account. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Good day. Can you remove Fable 2 from my Xbox account? I asked for a refund for the game, but after the return the game is still listed as purchased... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tinkelbor, Mar 22, 2020.

1. Tinkelbor
    Tinkelbor Guest

Good day. Can you remove Fable 2 from my Xbox account?
    I asked for a refund for the game, but after the return the game is still listed as purchased from me.
    I do not want her to hang like "for free."
    I don’t need that. Delete it from my account, not from the console.

Later, I contacted the support service via chat, but I was recommended to do the following:

Start from Home (press the Xbox button on your controller to go Home).

Go to My games and apps.

Highlight the content that you want to uninstall.

Press the Menu button on your controller.

Select Manage Game or Manage App.

Press the Menu button on your controller again.

Select Uninstall.

But I can’t find such a menu in the console anywhere.

[Mod removed picture-personal information]

Please remove Fable 2 from my account. [​IMG]

:)

Tinkelbor, Mar 22, 2020
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Tinkel,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand the game shows purchased even after a refund. We recommend requesting a call from support. We here on the forums are unable to access any details.

When you go to Contact Us,follow these steps to request a call from support:

• Step 1 ----click on Contact us
    • Step 2 ----under what you having trouble with select Subscriptions & billing
    • Step 3-----under what is the issue I can't redeem a code then hit next

Step 4 ----scroll down to select request a call

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives request a call from support as a contact option.

Hope this helps.

Brad
  3. Cranberrylion Win User

I bought a new game but it wont download past 1%

I tried this, and it didnt work. It stayed at 1% then it says "Can't Download Fable 2" and is removed from my active downloads.
  4. CAMMofTHRONES Win User

Peter Molyneux Talks Next Xbox and Fable MMO

Fable 2 and Fable 3 were already kinda MMO's. Everywhere you went the orbs were real people that you could interact with. So it should not be a difficult process at all to make a Fable MMO. All they would have to do is get better servers and then make
    the orbs as visible players. I loved Fable 2 but Fable 3 was loaded with bugs and problems so I am not sure about that series anymore. Plus they removed a LOT from Fable 2 when they made Fable 3.
  5. r00fus1337 Win User

CONFIRMED: New Exclusive will be revealed at Gamescom!

Please be another Fable but more like Fable 2 than Fable 3.
  6. IngameInstincts Win User

Peter Molyneux Talks Next Xbox and Fable MMO

[quote user="CAMAROBOY69"]

Fable 2 and Fable 3 were already kinda MMO's. Everywhere you went the orbs were real people that you could interact with. So it should not be a difficult process at all to make a Fable MMO. All they would have to do is get better servers and then make
    the orbs as visible players. I loved Fable 2 but Fable 3 was loaded with bugs and problems so I am not sure about that series anymore. Plus they removed a LOT from Fable 2 when they made Fable 3.

[/quote]Pretty much this. IMO Fable TLC is the best of the 3. If he makes an MMO version i'll give it a try. Fable was a very unique game but the Dev obsession to add features like MP/coop to please gamers and get more sales ruined the essence of the game
    like happened with RE franchise.
Thema:

1. Please remove Fable 2 from my account. - Similar Threads - Please remove Fable

2. Please Microsoft , Remove the ( Xbox Live Gold Paywall )

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please Microsoft , Remove the ( Xbox Live Gold Paywall ): Respected Microsoft , Well in the Xbox Store , a game known as Fortnite is Free. But you all guys has made it a Paid Game , because of the Xbox Live Gold. Please Microsoft make Fortnite a free...
  3. Request: Please remove the Store App icon from "Recently Played" games.

in XboX Insiders
    Request: Please remove the Store App icon from "Recently Played" games.: It just looks tacky and out of place. I have the store on my dashboard, I also have it on my main menu. Why do we need it to be a permanent recently opened app? I opened 12 games, and it will stay...
  4. Since it's, in fact, persistent: 1) Please, let the Store icon be removable from recents...

in XboX Insiders
    Since it's, in fact, persistent: 1) Please, let the Store icon be removable from recents...: [IMG] submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza [link] [comments]
  5. Movies/tv app [Mod removed-innapropriate] please help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Movies/tv app [Mod removed-innapropriate] please help!: My movies/TV app isn't playing my shows or movies. It's either buffering, plays with no sound in fast forward or no sound on a black screen. Nothing helps. I cant get in contact with xbox or want...
  6. Please microsoft and xbox remove shroud and ninja p@ssy faces from my dashboard

in XboX Insiders
    Please microsoft and xbox remove shroud and ninja p@ssy faces from my dashboard: I don't care this losers I pay a lot for this xbox one x project scorpio edition console submitted by /u/IkillMyself20 [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox Gamepass for PC -> Please remove folder protections!

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Gamepass for PC -> Please remove folder protections!: I like the service, it works great, much better than spending over 60$ a pop for a game I'll play for 3-7 days tops and possibly never play it again. However the main thing thats really messing...
  8. Unable to remove mute and headset not working. Was working fine a few days ago. Help please

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to remove mute and headset not working. Was working fine a few days ago. Help please: Unable to get rid of mute. And headset just stopped working on xbox. Does work on laptop. Tried online help. Any real way to get this work? 44daf2a2-e349-450e-ae0a-582b1c6c1694
  9. Reset my home xbox please! My gamertag: [removed PI by mod]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Reset my home xbox please! My gamertag: [removed PI by mod]: Resez my home xbox please My gamertag is : [removed PI by mod] Thank you! 14d201d7-4055-49d5-91f6-6e8b7fae41dd
  10. Please, Microsoft stop this nonsense [Mod Removed] protection of Xbox/MS gaming app on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Please, Microsoft stop this nonsense [Mod Removed] protection of Xbox/MS gaming app on PC: I don't know why you guys seems to enjoy to make life and gaming harder than it should be. The huge pro of gaming on PC, are modding and editing. But this is basically impossible with games on...