Please Remove My Credit Card On My Account

Discus and support Please Remove My Credit Card On My Account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Please Remove My Credit Card On My Account I Cant Remove It It's Says That AutoRenew On But It's Off Please Remove It :)... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JackyPcMan27896, Apr 7, 2015.

1. Please Remove My Credit Card On My Account

I Cant Remove It It's Says

That AutoRenew On But It's Off

Please Remove It Please Remove My Credit Card On My Account :)

:)

JackyPcMan27896, Apr 7, 2015
  2. Can not cancel auto renewal or remove credit card

I DONT CARE ABOUT LOSING ANYTHING, MY SON IS IN JAIL FOR STEALING MY CREDIT CARD ON THIS ACCOUNT, PLEASE REMOVE MY CREIDT CARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

blackstar12365, Apr 7, 2015
  3. dsar9012
    dsar9012 Guest
    Microsoft Account Hacked

How did they hack your account?

Offtopic, does anyone know how to remove the credit card number from a microsoft account, because I want to do that, because I have no plans to buy any digital games, and don't want someone hacking the account and knowing my credit card.

dsar9012, Apr 7, 2015
  4. bowski477
    bowski477 Guest

If you're having trouble with removing your billing info or any other billing issue it's best to contact phone support as they will have access to that kind of information.

Contact Link

bowski477, Apr 7, 2015
  5. bowski477 Win User

If you're having trouble with removing your billing info or any other billing issue it's best to contact phone support as they will have access to that kind of information.

Contact Link
  6. blackstar12365 Win User

Can not cancel auto renewal or remove credit card

I DONT CARE ABOUT LOSING ANYTHING, MY SON IS IN JAIL FOR STEALING MY CREDIT CARD ON THIS ACCOUNT, PLEASE REMOVE MY CREIDT CARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  7. VampChickSGL Win User

Help with credit card on the xbox 360

I too want to remove a credit card from my account...... the card has expired but is still getting charged and my bank is paying it (WTF) , i just want the card removed as my life has changed but i still want my account. Why cant we remove our credit card
    details.....???
  8. Level90Squirtle Win User

Help Payment option??

cant remove my credit card from my account but theres an error
  9. Carly S33 Win User

error code: 80190126

I removed my paypal account and used my credit card and it worked!!
Thema:

1. Please Remove My Credit Card On My Account - Similar Threads - Please Remove Credit

2. Report [mod removed] on xbox please read very important

in XBoX on Consoles
    Report [mod removed] on xbox please read very important: So The kid in the subject is very toxic and rude he told me that hed come to my house and shoot me rapidly with a P90 obviously this is not okay Then he told my friend hed rape his girlfriend we...
  3. Call me please [mod removed]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call me please [mod removed]: Call me please. [mod removed] 00b3b117-6653-4b2f-a824-2d76c55214ab
  4. Please remove Fable 2 from my account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please remove Fable 2 from my account.: Good day. Can you remove Fable 2 from my Xbox account? I asked for a refund for the game, but after the return the game is still listed as purchased from me. I do not want her to hang like "for...
  5. Please Microsoft , Remove the ( Xbox Live Gold Paywall )

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please Microsoft , Remove the ( Xbox Live Gold Paywall ): Respected Microsoft , Well in the Xbox Store , a game known as Fortnite is Free. But you all guys has made it a Paid Game , because of the Xbox Live Gold. Please Microsoft make Fortnite a free...
  6. Request: Please remove the Store App icon from "Recently Played" games.

in XboX Insiders
    Request: Please remove the Store App icon from "Recently Played" games.: It just looks tacky and out of place. I have the store on my dashboard, I also have it on my main menu. Why do we need it to be a permanent recently opened app? I opened 12 games, and it will stay...
  7. Since it's, in fact, persistent: 1) Please, let the Store icon be removable from recents...

in XboX Insiders
    Since it's, in fact, persistent: 1) Please, let the Store icon be removable from recents...: [IMG] submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza [link] [comments]
  8. Movies/tv app [Mod removed-innapropriate] please help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Movies/tv app [Mod removed-innapropriate] please help!: My movies/TV app isn't playing my shows or movies. It's either buffering, plays with no sound in fast forward or no sound on a black screen. Nothing helps. I cant get in contact with xbox or want...
  9. Please microsoft and xbox remove shroud and ninja p@ssy faces from my dashboard

in XboX Insiders
    Please microsoft and xbox remove shroud and ninja p@ssy faces from my dashboard: I don't care this losers I pay a lot for this xbox one x project scorpio edition console submitted by /u/IkillMyself20 [link] [comments]
  10. Please help! Can't remove payments, use a promotional code or my credit card to sign up ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help! Can't remove payments, use a promotional code or my credit card to sign up ...: I signed in to my Xbox One today and was told that I no longer have gold. I was a little annoyed but I did just get my One back from having a disc reading issue fixed so I figured it might be...