Please resend the free code for the campaign of Halo 3: ODST

Discus and support Please resend the free code for the campaign of Halo 3: ODST in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I need you to resend the free code for the campaign of Halo 3: ODST as part of the "we're sorry" gift from 343 for messing up Halo MCC. You deleted it... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Birdman0416, Nov 19, 2015.

1. Birdman0416
    Birdman0416 Guest

I need you to resend the free code for the campaign of Halo 3: ODST as part of the "we're sorry" gift from 343 for messing up Halo MCC. You deleted it from my xbox one inbox before I could redeem it. I bought it at launch and played at launch. Thank you.

:)

Birdman0416, Nov 19, 2015
  2. Neoprime
    Neoprime Guest
    Please resend Halo 3 ODST code

Hi can you please resend my Halo 3 ODST campaign code.

When i received it i had given up on the Master Chief collection due to all its issues, so i never redeemed the code, but now i have come back to the game and wish to play the ODST campaign i was eligible for as i bought the MCC at launch and played during
    the allotted time you had to to be eligible for the free ODST campaign as part of the compensation 343 was giving out to players to say sorry for all the issues the MCC had.

Since it was sent to me as a message on xbox live and it was a few months back, the message has disappeared so i cant redeem my code.

Please can you resend the code eitehr to my email or to my xbox again.

Thanks.

Neoprime, Nov 19, 2015
  3. Code for ODST expired, need new code for Halo 3: ODST MCC

I had previously received a code from Xbox Live for a free Halo 3: ODST to accompany my Halo Master Chief Collection, however the message expired before I ever redeemed the code. If you could please resend my code, that would be much appreciated.

Thank you,

Kirk the Savage, Nov 19, 2015
  4. Please resend the free code for the campaign of Halo 3: ODST

Hey, Birdman! I've sent you a Forums private message. You can check them
    here! Please resend the free code for the campaign of Halo 3: ODST :D

Misses Quinzel, Nov 20, 2015
  5. Misses Quinzel Win User

Hey, Birdman! I've sent you a Forums private message. You can check them
    here! :D
  6. Vader of Death Win User

ODST download code

Same here. My Halo 3: ODST campaign download code has expired. I would like to get the Halo 3: ODST Campaign download code. I couldn't download it at the time and it ran out before I could redeem it.
  7. Mister Maka Win User

Please resend me the code for Halo 3: ODST campaign.

Hey there! I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking
    HERE. =)
  8. Mister Beep Win User

Missing Code of Halo 3 odst

Hey Joe1811,

Did you play in the specified time frame to be eligible? If Halo MCC wasn't played during the time specified below, you will not qualify for a free copy of Halo 3: ODST on Xbox One.

"Who is eligible to receive the Campaign for Halo 3: ODST for Halo: The Master Chief Collection for free?:

Online users that logged in with their Xbox Live account and played Halo: The Master Chief Collection on any day from November 11, 2014 through December 19, 2014 at 11:59 pm PDT are eligible for a free code granting access to the Campaign for Halo 3: ODST
    on Xbox One. Offer is non-transferable."
  9. Mister Beep Win User

Please resend Halo 3 ODST code

I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking here.

Enjoy! :D
Thema:

1. Please resend the free code for the campaign of Halo 3: ODST - Similar Threads - Please resend free

2. Please resend GOW redeem code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Please resend GOW redeem code: I received GOW series redeem code after purchasing GOW4, I didn't know they have a shelf life, and they were gone before I can use them. please resend those codes to me, thanks a lot....
  3. Please Resend GOW Codes for XBox 360 Games

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Please Resend GOW Codes for XBox 360 Games: Dear Xbox, I received a notification with codes for Gears of War Xbox 360 games included in the Gears of War 4 promotion but lost the notification before I was able to install the games. Can you...
  4. please resend code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    please resend code: hiya, the messages from xbl with my codes in it area gone - can you please resend them? thanks a lot! d946ef9f-e69c-4f68-ad73-ec1fd2f8edb4
  5. Please Resend Warthog Code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Please Resend Warthog Code: I received the code to upload the warthog from halo into forza horizon 3 and once I bought the game, I went back to my messages to search for it and I could not find it. Would you please resend it...
  6. please resend my warthog code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    please resend my warthog code: please resend me my warthog code, it deleted itself while i was writing it down thank you 2e249054-f27e-4717-a618-32df9d08bd68
  7. Please resend my warthog code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Please resend my warthog code: Can someone please resend my warthog code for forza horizon 3, it deleted itself while i was writing it down. thank you i hope someone can help c48f1c9d-34ca-435b-a037-c881f6c49ab0
  8. Code for R6V2 expired, please resend

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Code for R6V2 expired, please resend: I purchased Rainbow six Siege in December 2015, at the time there was a promo where if you got six siege, you'd get Rainbow six Vegas 1 and the 2nd one. But at the time I didn't want R6V2, but now...
  9. Please resend Halo: ODST free Redeem Code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Please resend Halo: ODST free Redeem Code: Can anyone help, I unfortunatly didnt get chance to redeem my code that I was eligible for Halo 3 ODST. now the message is gone and i would really like to play this game. Any help would be...
  10. Free Joyride Turbo Game - I deleted the message with the code - can you resend it please?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Free Joyride Turbo Game - I deleted the message with the code - can you resend it please?: I was lucky enough to be sent a message on my Xbox360 about a free game you were giving away (JOYRIDE TURBO) but i accidentally hit the delete button on the message before i had the chance to...