Please reset xbox home a friend have used my xbox acc and used my homes

Discus and support Please reset xbox home a friend have used my xbox acc and used my homes in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; my friend have borrowed my xbox and used all my homes please reset 02fd107a-a92d-42dc-83ff-70cbed2c508a Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Boss Boss567, Apr 6, 2018.

1. Boss Boss567
    Boss Boss567 Guest

my friend have borrowed my xbox and used all my homes please reset

:)

Boss Boss567, Apr 6, 2018
  2. Home Xbox reset

I need a home Xbox reset for my Xbox acc as two friends have been changing it and have run out of resets.

FireCannon39502, Apr 6, 2018
  3. ezio786
    ezio786 Guest
    Qestions regarding xbox one home acc

Hello , so i bought an used xbox one from my friend , he has few digital games as well . Even though he deleted his account I can still play digital games after making my own account .
    So my question is If he bought a new console and makes that xbox his home acc . Will my xbox will be deactivated or any
    Problem i can face? Plzz tell me iam worried that if he ever removes his home acc from my console what are the things that will happen to my Xbox?

ezio786, Apr 6, 2018
  4. bowski477
    bowski477 Guest

if you have exceeded the home Xbox change limit you will need to wait 12months from the first change to free up another change or contact official support at support.xbox.com/contact-us for more assistance.

bowski477, Apr 6, 2018
  5. bowski477 Win User

if you have exceeded the home Xbox change limit you will need to wait 12months from the first change to free up another change or contact official support at support.xbox.com/contact-us for more assistance.
  6. Finabdallah68 Win User

My home Xbox error

Hi Can someone please help me because my friend bought a game and wanted me to join him. I was going to set my home Xbox and an error pop up saying I've change it 3 times. I have never used my home Xbox before. Can you help me reset the limit back so that
    I can change my home Xbox
  7. KindGryphon Win User

Home xbox reset

May I please reset my home Xbox counter my friend went on my account and started to mess around with it and I didn't know that it gives you a limit of put in the the home Xbox so can you please reset it please for just one time and and I would really
    appreciate that thank you
    You can try contacting support support.xbox.com/.../contact-us & they may reset it for you but they are under no obligation to do so.
  8. MortySanchez492 Win User

Gameshare befenefits

This feels specific if it helps my problem is th my gameshared xbox ultimate gamepass benefits wont work on my x account but have already set up game share setting before and reset once after benifts stopped tried to sign into friends accont with game pass
    but could Not use any games at all on either account wifi is good
    One other thing gold is included but does not allow access to either pfofile on my account so strange seeing my frein set him xbox as my acc home xbox his acc mine
  9. awesomedog12345 Win User

Home xbox reset

May I please reset my home Xbox counter my friend went on my account and started to mess around with it and I didn't know that it gives you a limit of put in the the home Xbox so can you please reset it please for just one time and and I would really
    appreciate that thank you
Thema:

1. Please reset xbox home a friend have used my xbox acc and used my homes - Similar Threads - Please reset home

2. Please reset my home Xbox attempts . ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please reset my home Xbox attempts . ...: Please reset my home Xbox attempts ..... my son who’s is 8 made a mistake and used the home Xbox all 5 times and was not suppose to I don’t feel this is dare becaue I had no clue there was a...
  3. Reset my home xbox please! My gamertag: [removed PI by mod]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Reset my home xbox please! My gamertag: [removed PI by mod]: Resez my home xbox please My gamertag is : [removed PI by mod] Thank you! 14d201d7-4055-49d5-91f6-6e8b7fae41dd
  4. Reset my home xbox please!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Reset my home xbox please!: Hi my kids used all my home xbox uses. We have 2 xboxes on the same network and I'm using the network ransfer so I share with my kids xbox in their room . But they have been using my account and...
  5. please reset me the home console binding attempts, I accidentally clicked several times and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    please reset me the home console binding attempts, I accidentally clicked several times and...: please reset me the home console binding attempts, I accidentally clicked several times and I ran out of attempts please reset 106b6409-33d0-43be-85ac-596c69cb97ba
  6. Home reset please

in XBoX on Consoles
    Home reset please: can I please reset my home xbox my cousin was playing with my settings and i cant switch it anymore please help me fix this. 98e4269b-4b80-44c1-956b-55f9424e45dc
  7. Can u please reset my Xbox Home gamer tag-Uriah42003

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can u please reset my Xbox Home gamer tag-Uriah42003: I been going back a forth between houses and using my account and would like for Xbox staff to reset it for me to keep a pennant Xbox Home. Thank you for you time c59b9d2b-d9dc-4a88-b511-e71e677305ff
  8. Xbox Home Reset Please.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Home Reset Please.: Can you guys reset my home Xbox switches because I accidentally pressed it the last time so now it's messed up. 9be15aa0-c2bf-4ead-bd7d-6b935e6d2d1a
  9. Please reset my Home Xbox counter

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please reset my Home Xbox counter: Hey i have having some trouble with the "Home Xbox" setting it keeps saying that I changed it 5 times but i did but i can't play GTA 5 without my main account being on the home Xbox setting ....
  10. Help Me reset home xbox Please

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help Me reset home xbox Please: Can you please reset my Xbox home d7b584b8-92fd-4a21-81a8-b3afad7893e7