Please revert the change to join and invite order on friend menu

Discus and support Please revert the change to join and invite order on friend menu in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Some recent update has flipped the order of the join and invite options on your friends. Why? Really do not like this, as if my friends in a party I... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/aikaradora, Feb 26, 2021.

1. Please revert the change to join and invite order on friend menu

Some recent update has flipped the order of the join and invite options on your friends.

Why? Really do not like this, as if my friends in a party I want to join first instead of inviting.

I'm in omega ring on series x if relevant. Seems so un asked for this change, can we please revert it.

submitted by /u/aikaradora
    [link] [comments]

/u/aikaradora, Feb 26, 2021
  2. IMA GAMER GIRL0 Win User

Cross compatibility xbox one/360

When your friend plays an xbox 360 game on your xbox one, tell him/her to hit the Menu and Select buttons at the same time to bring up the xbox 360 menu. Then, from there your friend can join party invites and accept game invites.
  3. MyNx♡ Win User

Overcooked 2 on gamepass for PC doesn't allow you to play online multiplayer or invite friends

Hey there yiu csn invite friends. At the bottom right of the screen it has a + next to your gamer Pic, click that then Y to invite friends. Select from your Xbox menu then which friend you want to join, then the select Xbox button to invite. However I
    have found that my friend and I could not join on each other, it would give an error. It could be the nat type issue.
  4. Bogalo Win User

Xbox live?

Hi, from the customs menu, after selecting game/type and relative settings have you invited friends to join party from there?
  5. De1taFenix Win User

Online coop

You need to go to the main menu, select campaign, then select coop, and from there you will find the option to invite or join a friends game.
  6. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

Multiplayer in Minecraft

That's strange. She must have the ability checked off for friends to join her online world if her daughter can join. I was going to suggest making sure she has it set to "joinable" within the Minecraft menu. Has she also tried to send you a Game Invite
    through her actual friends list on the console? While she's in the game, she can press the Home button to pull up the side menu, go to Friends List, find you, and select Invite > Invite to Game. That should also work if her world is online and joinable. I've
    joined and invited friends to my Minecraft games before through the Friends List like that. Good luck, I hope that works!
Thema:

Please revert the change to join and invite order on friend menu

1. Please revert the change to join and invite order on friend menu - Similar Threads - Please revert change

2. My Xbox will not get off the troubleshoot screen . PLEASE HELP .

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox will not get off the troubleshoot screen . PLEASE HELP .: My Xbox will not come off of the troubleshoot screen even tho I press the Reset button I press every button . And it still didn’t work and when I press reset it goes to there’s been an Error...
  3. Please Add USB Mic Support to the beta. Pwease

in XboX Insiders
    Please Add USB Mic Support to the beta. Pwease: My usb mic is becoming dusty after not using it for a while. All I ask is at least have a beta where usb mics of any sort or at least rock band and more to be supported because my current mic...
  4. Flightsim 2020 will NOT start? FIX PLEASE!

in XBoX on Windows
    Flightsim 2020 will NOT start? FIX PLEASE!: When I click on MS Flightsim 2020 icon the 'Microsoft Store' opens instead? The same thing happens when I try to start FS2020 from inside the XBOX App? Please find a fix!...
  5. Can someone please, please help me with my account recovery?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can someone please, please help me with my account recovery?: Hi, My name is Seth and i'm not being given access to a Xbox account that is clearly mine. this all started a few days ago, my xbox was having trouble connecting to the network. after trying all...
  6. please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    please help: please help me I can't link my xbox live account due to a script error [img] b79bdecd-b032-4038-a436-2308f096ed6b
  7. Please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help: I can not install ark at all I’ve tried everything trouble shooting, resetting my Xbox and even clearing all my data and still nothing I need help please 53c20256-a9f5-423f-9878-81bd1fab071c
  8. EA Play problem and a issue (please help)

in XboX Insiders
    EA Play problem and a issue (please help): So i wanted to Play FIFA 21 with EA Play so i bought it. It was meant to be realesed on the 6th of May (today). I go into Microsoft Store and i see it. I want to install it and i click it. Then a...
  9. Guys, PLEASE revert the guide to the way it was

in XboX Insiders
    Guys, PLEASE revert the guide to the way it was: Words cannot explain how difficult the new guide is to use. I'm still getting used to the update where they removed the 1 tap home and 2 tap guide, and this update has shaken my whole world up....
  10. REVERTING HARD DRIVE BACK TO PC FROM XBOX ONE PLEASE HELP!

in XBoX on Consoles
    REVERTING HARD DRIVE BACK TO PC FROM XBOX ONE PLEASE HELP!: Hi I'd like to know how to switch my hdd from my Xbox back to my computer I switch it just to see if it works (and it does) but now it doesn't seem to recognize the hard drive when I plug it in my...