Please start enabling ipv6 on core xbox app and microsoft games like halo and forza

Discus and support Please start enabling ipv6 on core xbox app and microsoft games like halo and forza in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Please take the neccessary steps to free us from NAT problems once and for all by stepwise upgrading the app and Microsoft games to ipv6 Other games... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by UsmanTariq7, Nov 26, 2021.

1. UsmanTariq7
    UsmanTariq7 Guest

Please start enabling ipv6 on core xbox app and microsoft games like halo and forza

Please take the neccessary steps to free us from NAT problems once and for all by stepwise upgrading the app and Microsoft games to ipv6

Other games can follow later

Ipv6 will give loads of benefits and i dont believe it is that hard to implement

:)

UsmanTariq7, Nov 26, 2021
  2. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

It'll be best of you post that recommendation as a feedback on the insiders subreddit here feedback.xbox.com

You can solicit up votes to increase the chances.

Hope this helps
  3. l3ully Win User

Strict NAT since isp enabled IPv6

Can not set sky hub to bridge mode. I have managed to get my nat open using IPv6, in my sky hub I went to security, firewall rules then enabled the IPv6 firewall and my nat is now open. It quotes the held section of the inbound services -

"Inbound Services Enable Inbound IPV6 IPSec Firewall: This option will enable/disable only the IPsec related inbound IPv6 firewall rules in router. It is independent of the Enable IPV6 Firewall option.

Enabling this option allows devices to use IPv6 natively to improve connectivity to services like the Xbox On"
  4. Miss Portia Win User

IPv6 Support

5. MarkSelezenev Win User

cant connect to teredo ip addres

Teredo is related to ipv 6 , please tell me the routerr model. Exact one, you need to either enable Ipv6/teredo tunneling or disable ivp6 to go back to ipv4. It also might not be possible to enable teredo tunneling if your ISP does not support it yet since
    ipv6 is just appearing. Basically you need to find ipv6 settings on the Verizon router(Can not help with this, wasn't able to find a databse of layout), in there you should see TEREDO tunneling or IPV6 Tunneling or just Tunneling try enabling that. If that
    doesn't work try to disable the ipv6 and test it like that on the xbox one. After its done don't forget to restart the router and the xbox before you test.
  6. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

What are you expecting at E3

If I was runing MS. I would do this. Bring more apps. But make it deveires. Have a core apps. it would go to places like trueachievement.com,a clan chat app and other core related stuff. extend the caesual apps to fix everyone taest, annouesed more controller
    and KINECT games. And make a ebook reader app that both side of gaming will injoy. And each ebook will haved achievements. And then I woud annouesed all spicale eeditions to HALO 4 and FORZA HIRRISZION. And cloese out the media press confrinces of a free to
    play XBLA game.
Thema:

1. Please start enabling ipv6 on core xbox app and microsoft games like halo and forza - Similar Threads - Please start enabling

2. Everything is taking too long to start. Including sign in and xbox assist. Please help!...

in XboX Insiders
    Everything is taking too long to start. Including sign in and xbox assist. Please help!...: Yesterday I was playing splitgate and occasionally it would freeze, and when I quit it wouldn’t let me open it or any other apps until I restarted my Xbox via the power button, (I noticed trying...
  3. Flightsim 2020 will NOT start? FIX PLEASE!

in XBoX on Windows
    Flightsim 2020 will NOT start? FIX PLEASE!: When I click on MS Flightsim 2020 icon the 'Microsoft Store' opens instead? The same thing happens when I try to start FS2020 from inside the XBOX App? Please find a fix!...
  4. When I launch a game, it starts but then a Xbox popup with black screen and please wait...

in XBoX on Windows
    When I launch a game, it starts but then a Xbox popup with black screen and please wait...: When I launch a game, it starts but then a Xbox popup with black screen and please wait starts popping in and out and the game wont go past the title screen. Requesting phone support gives me an...
  5. Game took to long to start. Games not launching Anymore. Xbox so slow and sluggish. Help Please

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game took to long to start. Games not launching Anymore. Xbox so slow and sluggish. Help Please: Since the last 2 months my xbox started to slow down in performance until all games stopped working this week and if one does it takes 20 minutes to load. I have tried the hard reset. I also...
  6. Unable to start download for FS2020. Rejecting password? PLEASE HELP!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to start download for FS2020. Rejecting password? PLEASE HELP!: Purchased Flightsim 2020 PC, and ONLY get as far as the Xbox Game 'Sign-In' and it KEEPS rejecting the password, even though I do a reset. I am using my Microsoft Account password to sign in, and...
  7. Fortnite took to long to start PLEASE TRY AGAIN

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite took to long to start PLEASE TRY AGAIN: Does anyone know how to fix the for some reason fortnite took to long to start. 279a373e-f412-416f-bcea-c38f9707c487
  8. Xbox won’t start up, please help

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox won’t start up, please help: I was in the middle of playing a game, had been for like 2-3 hours, and then it just shut off completely. When I try to turn it back on, it does the green loading screen with the Xbox logo for...
  9. Xbox won’t start up - please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won’t start up - please help: Following the recent Xbox update, my son has not been able to see anything in his tv screen. The Xbox One (new in Feb 2020) turns on and the cable from the Xbox to the tv is in goid order but...
  10. i have a problem starting my pc g5 from microsoft store version, please help :( (the...

in XBoX on Windows
    i have a problem starting my pc g5 from microsoft store version, please help :( (the...: When this error appeared I proceeded together with a friend of mine to find a solution, we tried to uninstall the game,format the hard disk where wndows was(C:)and even the second hard disk i...