please stay in my country when following hyperlinks

Discus and support please stay in my country when following hyperlinks in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; when following links from www.xbox.xom/en-GB could the results PLEASE not load in www.xbox.com/en-US since then I have to edit the URL to give the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/JustChcking, Jan 22, 2021.

1. please stay in my country when following hyperlinks

when following links from www.xbox.xom/en-GB could the results PLEASE not load in www.xbox.com/en-US
    since then I have to edit the URL to give the ACTUAL PAGE I WANT.
    I have no VPN active, and am accessing from England, why keep directing me FROM the UK site to the American one?
    Example; I click on the "games" tab in the en-GB site and get taken to the en-US games page ... why would I want all the prices in dollars???

submitted by /u/JustChcking
    [link] [comments]

/u/JustChcking, Jan 22, 2021
  2. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

I have a subscription from a different region

3. Turv3y Win User

My Microsoft Points Vanished

I think thats only if the profile was out of country migrated Smwutches from everything I've read, When I got my account back my offline achievments stayed when I recovered my account.
  4. Judge Win User

my gamer tag is sureiuff

Can you answer us the following please?:

How old are you? What country are you from? When did you play the game?

Let us know!
  5. brandiesel1 Win User

What's your Favourite Kinect Voice Commands?

"Kinect, stay". As in it stays in my drawer. Voice commands do not work in this English speaking country so it has no use for me.
  6. TheShadowK1ll3r Win User

xbox beta 2012

Thema:

please stay in my country when following hyperlinks

1. please stay in my country when following hyperlinks - Similar Threads - please stay country

2. Cant find the invite, someone please help?

in XboX Insiders
    Cant find the invite, someone please help?: I applied for the Rust console beta abut 2 weeks ago, 3 days ago i recieved my confirmation about being invited, and was told to go into the xbox insider app and into games section, i coudnt find...
  3. I would like to stream to twitch and facebook and youtube for free, help please!

in XBoX Accessibility
    I would like to stream to twitch and facebook and youtube for free, help please!: I would like to stream to twitch and facebook and youtube for free, help please! c8cbfcc8-cb24-489c-b53a-03e486dab3ce
  4. Xbox Series X background noise, help me please

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X background noise, help me please: Hello everyone! I don't understand something, am I having problems with the Xbox series x or what? Xbox Series X constant humming(background noise). Everyone says that it works quietly and you...
  5. Someone please help me get this to work! Thanks you.

in XboX Insiders
    Someone please help me get this to work! Thanks you.: Does anybody know how to play the Minecraft 1.17 snapshot, I joined the Minecraft beta program and it takes me to the store but I don’t get the update. submitted by /u/Adventurous_Gift7764...
  6. My Xbox is connected to the internet but I can’t connect to Xbox live WHY???? PLEASE ANSWER...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox is connected to the internet but I can’t connect to Xbox live WHY???? PLEASE ANSWER...: My xbox is connected to the internet but i cant connect to xbox live WHY?? Please only answer with correct answers only if you dont know then dont answer 3036610e-e393-49de-94f2-3d05dc69db55
  7. Help please, Xbox One controller thumbstick will not stay in one spot

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help please, Xbox One controller thumbstick will not stay in one spot: I have a Gears of War 5 console. When typing i just noticed could not type because while using the left thumbstick, it would get stuck on up or down when moving it around Left to right seems fine...
  8. Achievements not unlocking and game progress staying at 0% (Please Respond)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements not unlocking and game progress staying at 0% (Please Respond): Hey there, I've contacted Xbox support many times to solve this unusual issue of Achievements not unlocking., and game progress staying at 0%. Firstly, i've done alot of research on this issue and...
  9. I need some help with my xbox, it is staying stuck on the loading screen please help ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need some help with my xbox, it is staying stuck on the loading screen please help ...: My xbox is staying stuck on the loading screen where it says xbox one dot dot dot. It stays there forever until it returns to( something went wrong) and when i go to restart it it stops on 66% and...
  10. My xbox won't stay on. Please help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox won't stay on. Please help!: Today I was playing xbox and accidentally spilt a bit of milk in my xbox. My xbox stayed on for 45 minutes and then shut off and wouldn't turn on again. I un plugged and re plugged but the power...