Please stop using security screws on your controllers! Its currently against the law to...

Discus and support Please stop using security screws on your controllers! Its currently against the law to... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/lunarsix [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/lunarsix, Aug 28, 2019.

1. /u/lunarsix
    /u/lunarsix Guest

Please stop using security screws on your controllers! Its currently against the law to...

/u/lunarsix, Aug 28, 2019
  2. d3monkid12 Win User

download/install times

The problem is with MS guys.

Im in the same boat

I didnt pay 700$ (cad+tax) for a console that takes 6+ hours to download a game. Its pathetic really, please get this fixed and stop telling customers its their problem. this is widespread as can be. more forum threads than I care to count regarding this. Accept
    MS has an issue and maybe it will actually be addressed.
    Absolutely correct man it's messed up how they are doing us. You'd think that there would be a law or something against screwing people over .
  3. Boethius(2) Win User

Internet Question

Just stop being a ***, problem solved.

You should set up wireless security though because currently anyone can piggyback on your connection but give the passcode to your Sister in Law when you do. How can she pay if she has just had a baby?
  4. ngocphi Win User

Sorry Your account is unable to make this type of purchase on Xbox.com. Please complete this transaction from your Xbox.

With verified answers from support

Please stop making the same posts when you have your answer 50x already that's just spam

Asking for a workaround over the legal restrictions Is against copa and the internationally laws of content not to mention the terms of use

Missus quinzel already quoted you the article many times
  5. WaviestVermin1 Win User

XBOX LIVE 360 ONLINE STALKER

If he knows your name/address, then this needs to be stopped NOW. It's against the law, and can be taken up with either your local Police or the FBI's Cyber Crimes Division. They'll be able to use his account information and arrest him.
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

Xbox one Furtado [Translation-Xbox one Stolen]

Hi Doug,

This is actually untrue. Microsoft does not have access to a person's Xbox or remotely control anything on the Xbox. That would infringe multiple privacy laws. Your Xbox is your Xbox and your personal information is secured granted you have your security
    information up to date. You need to formally request an investigation into this matter with your local law enforcement and your law enforcement should then contact Microsoft for assistance. The serial number is for you to prove to the police that the console
    that was stolen is yours based on what is registered on your account. It's against the law to give out any personal information of someone else's account and Microsoft does not GPS track console's if the get stolen. Your Microsoft account on account.microsoft.com
    has a recent activity section that tells you where your account has been signed in, on what device, and usually an IP address is provide there. If your Xbox is set up to require your password to sign in then you won't have to worry about unauthorized charges
    as you said you also removed your credit card from there or the person using your account maliciously.

Please contact your local law enforcement and report a stolen Xbox and also your insurance company if you have insurance.
Thema:

1. Please stop using security screws on your controllers! Its currently against the law to... - Similar Threads - Please stop using

2. please stop bank deductions i did not authorize this

in XBoX Accessibility
    please stop bank deductions i did not authorize this: stop deductions from my checking account i never authorized 37ab3dad-0a2c-42d1-92f1-79db9f688c06
  3. Please, Microsoft stop this nonsense [Mod Removed] protection of Xbox/MS gaming app on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Please, Microsoft stop this nonsense [Mod Removed] protection of Xbox/MS gaming app on PC: I don't know why you guys seems to enjoy to make life and gaming harder than it should be. The huge pro of gaming on PC, are modding and editing. But this is basically impossible with games on...
  4. Please don't stop the BC program!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please don't stop the BC program!!!: FOR THE LOVE OF GOD NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO There are so many classics still missing! What about Dishwasher 1 + 2 + Charlie Murder? Or DOA Ultimate + 3 + 4? Soul Calibur 4? Street Fighter 3 or 2 HD?...
  5. Help Please! wired Xbox One controller stops working midgame on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Help Please! wired Xbox One controller stops working midgame on PC: Could someone please help me figure this out? I have a brand new wired Xbox One controller I hooked into my gaming desktop to play Sea of Thieves. It works but every once in a while I will get...
  6. Netgear Netgear HR314: XBOX NON STOP LOOSING CONNECTION. PLEASE HELP.

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Netgear Netgear HR314: XBOX NON STOP LOOSING CONNECTION. PLEASE HELP.: Netgear (Routers) Netgear HR314: XBOX NON STOP LOOSING CONNECTION. PLEASE HELP. Here is a troubleshooting guide that may help with that Xbox One Disconnection Help | Xbox Live Disconnect | Xbox...
  7. Apps have suddenly stopped working. Ahhh..... Please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Apps have suddenly stopped working. Ahhh..... Please help: Hi, I am hoping someone can help me as Microsoft are not! I am getting really annoyed with both our xbox ones at the moment. I try to log into my Apps and get 'Sorry looks like our service...
  8. Please stop the adds...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please stop the adds...: To Whom It May Concern, I absolutely love solitaire and play as often as my schedule permits, however, I absolutely hate these adds that recently started showing up and I would like to know how I...
  9. Please STOP throttling my “High Speed” Internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please STOP throttling my “High Speed” Internet: Like a lot of your members, we pay for “quality” NOT tolerance. You’re a Fortune 500 company, you can afford monster servers. No excuses. I literally watched my download half way through get...
  10. Please help me to stop being hacked

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help me to stop being hacked: The account that I am currently writing this on is continually being hacked by the same person, and they keep logging back in to change the password. You might ask.. "Why not just change your...