Please Support additional Buttons

Discus and support Please Support additional Buttons in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Come on guys it can't be that difficult to allow a little more buttons.... It's the year 2022, slowly but surely it's about time that you support the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Cracky420_, May 10, 2022.

1. Please Support additional Buttons

Come on guys it can't be that difficult to allow a little more buttons.... It's the year 2022, slowly but surely it's about time that you support the SimRacing community a little bit. As a long time Xbox fan it is very sad to see how Sony manages to light up a few LEDs or make a simple LCD display work on racing devices without any problems and on the Xbox it is not even possible to add a few extra buttons. Since the problem has existed for years and still no solution is offered, I am very disappointed in MS. I don't even expect the buttons to be mapped correctly. I think any SIM racer with a decent setup is capable of configuring the buttons themselves. Just give us some extra buttons. It doesn't matter how complicated it is for the user, just please add the **** option. I sincerely hope that we will get a solution this year.

submitted by /u/Cracky420_
    [link] [comments]

/u/Cracky420_, May 10, 2022
  2. xixao3d Win User

Status Code 801901F7

Additional errors:

Pay with PayPal button:

"We cannot complete your request now, please try again later. Message 40001"

And occassionally, the same button just says "Bad Request"
  3. Mister Fitzer Win User

STOLEN XBOX

After contacting the authorities, please call phone support for additional assistance securing your account.
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Fanatec Buttons support

Hi and thanks for reaching Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

Thanks for reaching out! I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you.

I'll be happy to assist you out today.

Hope you're doing great today Noah

The best option will be send this feedback directly to Microsoft using link below and press the little blue button:

https://feedbackportal.microsoft.com/feedback

Remember that this forum is mostly to get help/troubleshoot things with xbox
  5. Mister Cizl Win User

Achat jeux

Hey CapeAiles13403! For additional assistance with billing and subscriptions, please reach out to
    support. Thanks!
  6. Miss Ghidorah Win User

New Episode not Showing up in Microsoft Movies and TV App

Hey Juxtapose13!

That's awesome to hear! :D

If you have any additional Xbox support questions, please don't hesitate to ask us!
Thema:

Please Support additional Buttons

1. Please Support additional Buttons - Similar Threads - Please Support additional

2. There’s a problem completing your move right now. Please check the Region Change Support...

in XBoX on Consoles
    There’s a problem completing your move right now. Please check the Region Change Support...: How do i change From US to South Africa i havent done anything on this acc before can one help me out? c7e90fa4-d192-4e84-8b7f-631eb2d6f2ce
  3. Please add 2 controller support on Xbox cloud gaming

in XboX Insiders
    Please add 2 controller support on Xbox cloud gaming: Any sign or update when this feature would be available? Are the devs working on it? Huge number of games on Xbox gamepass are enjoyed better playing with a friend, please make this possible on...
  4. woeful tech support, but if any of you can sort my account please do

in XBoX Accessibility
    woeful tech support, but if any of you can sort my account please do: Forza 5 Horizon claims I don't have Xbox Live Gold. I have Game Pass Ultimate. No idea why Microsoft think I should be asking questions here, but please, Internet, do your thing and make it...
  5. Please add support for Bulgaria region

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please add support for Bulgaria region: Please add support for Bulgaria region. Bulgaria is a small country with many Xbox fans. We have one of the best speeds in Europe, .. on home and mobile internet. Xcloud works very well in...
  6. Problems with series s I need support please

in XboX Insiders
    Problems with series s I need support please: I have had some bugs with my console series s and I would like your help to know if it is normal my control has recurrent disconnect issues with the console is the nexus button does not respond...
  7. Hmmm "For the best play experience - please use a supported browser"

in XboX Insiders
    Hmmm "For the best play experience - please use a supported browser": Ok. So is this absolute bollocks or what. But opening up xbox cloud beta on a webpage other than Edge gives you the above message. Is this a deliberate attempt by microsoft to push you into using...
  8. Can we get ban support for the Cronusmax and Cronus zen on Xbox and other console please, I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can we get ban support for the Cronusmax and Cronus zen on Xbox and other console please, I...: Cronus zen and Cronusmax have completely ruined online shooters and it’s only getting worse with more and more people buying one, why hasn’t Microsoft stepped in and created a device that can...
  9. I've been tricked and lied to. please help, Microsoft support needed

in XboX Insiders
    I've been tricked and lied to. please help, Microsoft support needed: I am in the flight program for PC and a console, my waypoint messages are in my inbox, and they do absolutely nothing. One of them contains a link with install instructions, and it literally...
  10. Dear Microsoft, please give us the ability to support hardware ourselves in Forza games.

in XBoX on Windows
    Dear Microsoft, please give us the ability to support hardware ourselves in Forza games.: We're not asking you to officially support the Xbox wireless racing wheel (or wireless speed wheel) in the Forza games because we know the amount of people using these isn't significant enough to...