Please take the REAL Top requests in to the XBOX Request Top list from last week, not the...

Discus and support Please take the REAL Top requests in to the XBOX Request Top list from last week, not the... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/Pschirki [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Pschirki, Jul 26, 2019.

1. /u/Pschirki
    /u/Pschirki Guest

Please take the REAL Top requests in to the XBOX Request Top list from last week, not the...

/u/Pschirki, Jul 26, 2019
  2. bowski477 Win User

Feature Request

You can post feature requests over in the Xbox Insider subreddit here https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/ Every week there is a new feature request thread stickied
    to the top of the sub.
  3. bowski477 Win User

Refunds

To request a self-service refund:

1. Navigate to account.microsoft.com and sign-in.
    2. From the top menu bar, select Payment & billing > Order history.
    3. Navigate to a purchased game or app, and select Request a refund. If you do not have this option follow the above instructions.
  4. chemicalsora Win User

Call of Duty Franchise, Backward Compatibility For Xbox One.

Perhaps. Last time I checked, 4 of the top 10 requested titles for backwards compatibility were COD games.
  5. Allebas Win User

Refund / Remboursement

Hi Taonah27,

Sorry your having issues with requesting a refund. Here a solution you:

1. Sign into your Xbox live account via the internet account.microsoft.com
    2. From the top menu bar, select Payment & billing > Order history.
    3. Navigate to a purchased game or app, and select Request a refund.

Hopes that help.
  6. BrianGunter Win User

How to file a complaint....

You could send him a friend request so his profile will show up at the top of your friends list. Then you can try to report him, and then you can cancel the friend request.
Thema:

1. Please take the REAL Top requests in to the XBOX Request Top list from last week, not the... - Similar Threads - Please REAL Top

2. Please help, my Ex-Friends are using a picture of Real Life me as their profile pictures.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help, my Ex-Friends are using a picture of Real Life me as their profile pictures.: The only reason I know this is because one of them sent a text to me of a picture of them using my face as their profile pictures. We used to be pretty close friends but then things went downhill...
  3. BALDUR'S GATE 3!!! PLEASE PINCH ME TO PROVE IT'S REAL!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BALDUR'S GATE 3!!! PLEASE PINCH ME TO PROVE IT'S REAL!!!: I have just witnessed a teaser trailer for Baldur's Gate 3?!?!?!?! Please tell me it's true!!! I'm excited!!! Anyone else keen??? 6a1b77a7-ea3c-4b5b-99ae-cf284034b941
  4. HOW DO I GET AHOLD OF A REAL PERSON FROM XBOX??????? PLEASE HEEEEEEELLLLPPPPP

in XBoX on Consoles
    HOW DO I GET AHOLD OF A REAL PERSON FROM XBOX??????? PLEASE HEEEEEEELLLLPPPPP: HOW DO I GET AHOLD OF A REAL PERSON FROM XBOX??????? PLEASE HEEEEEEELLLLPPPPP 202e3261-e24d-484e-bbf7-139f710e58a9
  5. Sorry 4 yelling. I AM GETTING REAL TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO REDEEM MY 153K POINTS!! PLEASE ...

in XBoX Rewards
    Sorry 4 yelling. I AM GETTING REAL TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO REDEEM MY 153K POINTS!! PLEASE ...: I have over 153K reward points. I have not been able to cash them in in over a year. I have contacted support on several occasions including thru Twitter with no positive results and little reply....
  6. Please Microsoft, Get Us a REAL Baseball Title

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please Microsoft, Get Us a REAL Baseball Title: For the love of all that is holy, please get us a real baseball game. It has been far too long and you're pushing people towards PS4. I'm strongly considering switching because of this. What...
  7. please bring WSC REAL 11 SNOOKER GAME on backwards compatibility as there no snookers game to ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    please bring WSC REAL 11 SNOOKER GAME on backwards compatibility as there no snookers game to ...: please bring WSC REAL 11 SNOOKER GAME on backwards compatibility as there no snookers game to buy on xbox one only pool games please bring this game thank you bbd7233b-c988-4ad4-9d80-e5791b36f4c3
  8. Real Problem with account. PLEASE HELP

in XBoX on Consoles
    Real Problem with account. PLEASE HELP: Hello everyone I've been having a serious problem with my xbox account and I've tried everything but nothing seems to work. Every time I turn on my xbox it prompts me to sign into my account with...
  9. please help!!!!!! locked out my real account and cant get access to my gamer score , games ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    please help!!!!!! locked out my real account and cant get access to my gamer score , games ...: Hi there , i am writing this as a last resort , i have completly lost the will to fight against the automaticly generated emails that deny that i am who i say i am . MY xbox live accout is MURRAY...
  10. Real unusual problem connecting to my friend Please help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Real unusual problem connecting to my friend Please help.: Hello my name is Jeffery For about 2 months i have been having an unusual connection issue (Equipment specifications below) on my xbox one. The issue is i cannot play games with only one of my...