Please tell me why I got a Xbox Live enforcement action?

Discus and support Please tell me why I got a Xbox Live enforcement action? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Please tell me why I got an Xbox Live enforcement action? The suspension blocks communication and I can´t find anything on my account where I violated... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by KristenMrozek, Mar 30, 2019.

1. Please tell me why I got a Xbox Live enforcement action?

Please tell me why I got an Xbox Live enforcement action? The suspension blocks communication and I can´t find anything on my account where I violated the code of conduct. I need to know what I did, so that I don´t do it again. I respect the code of conduct
    and feel this was in error, therefore need to know the violation. Thank you.

:)

KristenMrozek, Mar 30, 2019
  2. XBF Javier R Win User

Hello Kristen,

Thanks for reaching out! In response to your concern, the community continues to grow the Xbox Live Policy & Enforcement
    Team remains committed to preserving and promoting a safe, secure and enjoyable experience for all of our members across every device. Unfortunately, our forums community is unable to discuss these actions, as we do not have the appropriate
    tools needed to do so.

Take a look at
    Microsoft’s Code of Conduct Explained for Xbox
    Live Customers.

For more information about what each type of enforcement means, visit

Xbox Live Suspensions.

Hope this helps.
  3. Smwutches Win User

4. ReactiveFiend85 Win User

Enforcement team

can anyone tell me how to contact the enforcement team my son got suspended an we dont know why i call xbox an they dont know why it happen someone please help this some bull crap cant talk to enforcement team
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Locked: CONSOLE SUSPENDED

Actually it says they will tell you why your console was suspended, not banned. "For more information about account suspensions and console bans, please visit our Xbox Forums.
    Members of the Xbox LIVE Enforcement Team monitor this forum and can tell you why your account or console was suspended". It doesn't say anything about telling users why the console was banned.
  6. Xx M4R1T0 xX Win User

Locked: Console Banned

I posted on section 14 and i wrote the link updated support.xbox.com/.../xbox-live-console-ban with this:

For more information about account suspensions and console bans, please visit our Xbox Forums. Members of the Xbox LIVE Enforcement Team monitor this forum and can tell you why your account or console was suspended.

So now is waiting for see if they anwser to me.
Thema:

1. Please tell me why I got a Xbox Live enforcement action? - Similar Threads - Please tell why

2. could you please tell me where can i find the folder where games of game pass are installed...

in XBoX on Windows
    could you please tell me where can i find the folder where games of game pass are installed...: hi good evening, could you please tell me where can i find the folder where games of game pass are installed on PC? i need to erase a game that doesn't appear in "apps and features" and xbox app...
  3. Please tell me. About lower compatibility.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please tell me. About lower compatibility.: I possess a game of Xbox360. Why can't I play FIFA16 and FIFA17 by lower compatibility of XBOXONE? Will a game of lower compatibility also plan to be increasing from now on? Thank you....
  4. Good afternoon, please tell me how to reinstall the game (electronic version) from one...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Good afternoon, please tell me how to reinstall the game (electronic version) from one...: Hello. We bought an electronic version of the game and accidentally installed it on the wrong profile. Please tell me, is it possible to reinstall it to another profile. One console registered as...
  5. I want to remove settings app from my games. Please tell how to do that.

in XBoX on Windows
    I want to remove settings app from my games. Please tell how to do that.: How to remove it [img] 46f181ae-0718-4ad3-9500-fe6f66085da0
  6. My Xbox One console keeps telling me to "Please reconnect the controller or connect to a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One console keeps telling me to "Please reconnect the controller or connect to a...: My Xbox One console keeps telling me to "Please reconnect the controller or connect to a different controller and press any button" This has been happening while playing Red Dead Redemption II....
  7. WHAT IS WRONG WITH MY XBOX LIVE REWARDS POINT WHY DON'T I GET THEM???? TELL ME PLEASE IN ...

in XBoX Rewards
    WHAT IS WRONG WITH MY XBOX LIVE REWARDS POINT WHY DON'T I GET THEM???? TELL ME PLEASE IN ...: WHY WONT ANYONE SAY WHAT IS WRONG HERE? THERE IS NOT ONE THING WRONG WITH MY INFO. I SHOULD GET MY XBOX REWARD POINT WHY DETAIL PLEASE??? THEN FIX IT OR LET ME BUT TELL ME HOW IN DETAIL PLEASE...
  8. hi please tell me why ive been banned from playing my online games ive done completely nothing ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hi please tell me why ive been banned from playing my online games ive done completely nothing ...: Hey hello i went to play battlefield 4 online and it ses ive been banned from xbox live features ive dont nothing wrong for this 2 happen i dont add people i dont hav kinect to chat to any1 to...
  9. Re; Tamriel online, please tell me why my console shuts

in XBoX on Consoles
    Re; Tamriel online, please tell me why my console shuts: down every 5minutes or so, this is getting very very agravating, especially when playing with 4 other players in a dungeon and I just disapear, because xbox shuts down all the time. I have given...
  10. Please tell me why my son has been baned!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please tell me why my son has been baned!: Gamertag bluesforever200 please can you tell me exactly why my son has been baned! It went from being baned for 24 hrs to being baned for 2 weeks with no exact reason why so he knows what not to...