Please try again soon

Discus and support Please try again soon in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i was playing Destiny and got dropped. I checked my NAT and was moderate so I decided to clear my MAC address. When it rebooted, I got the green boot... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Flozzie, Jun 30, 2016.

1. Flozzie
    Flozzie Guest

Please try again soon

i was playing Destiny and got dropped. I checked my NAT and was moderate so I decided to clear my MAC address. When it rebooted, I got the green boot screen and then it went black screen and the front Xbox light dims. I tried a hard reset and nothing. However
    now if I do hit the Xbox button I get a message that states "Please try again soon. Make sure you're signed in to Xbox Live. If you see this again, try restarting your Xbox". I did just that. Restarted and I am still sitting here with nothing but black or
    that same message if I hit the Xbox button.

If they can put up a message, why doesn't that message give me a clue as to what is happening? is there anything I can do here besides constantly restarting the machine?

:)

Flozzie, Jun 30, 2016
  2. Loraine Mon
    Loraine Mon Guest
    Please try again

Hi,

The error code 0x80070057 is an update error. To better assist you with your concern, please clarify the following information:

• Are you only getting this error code on Forza Horizon 3?
    • On which device are you playing the game?
    • What exactly were you doing on the game when you receive the code?
    • Are logged in to your account online?

Loraine Mon, Jun 30, 2016
  3. Please try again

that did not work for some reason it came with this 0x80070057

Darkknight8995, Jun 30, 2016
  4. Qwertei
    Qwertei Guest

Please try again soon

May i ask are you currently running the latest preview update? You should be able to snap by double tapping the home button do that and the home should refresh if you can't do that then hold RT and LT and press Y that should resolve it.

Qwertei, Jun 30, 2016
  5. Flozzie
    Flozzie Guest
    I did get this fixed by using the USB software update tool and reset to factory settings. I tried the Xbox button option and it said it was corrupt.

Flozzie, Oct 31, 2018
  6. Flozzie Win User

Please try again soon

I did get this fixed by using the USB software update tool and reset to factory settings. I tried the Xbox button option and it said it was corrupt.
  7. Qwertei Win User

Please try again soon

May i ask are you currently running the latest preview update? You should be able to snap by double tapping the home button do that and the home should refresh if you can't do that then hold RT and LT and press Y that should resolve it.
  8. B3nchPress Win User

Please try again

If I was account sharing with another Xbox live user and they have no longer access to there xbox and I set my new xbox to home would that reset my account sharing with another user?
  9. Loraine Mon Win User

Please try again

Hi,

The error code 0x80070057 is an update error. To better assist you with your concern, please clarify the following information:

• Are you only getting this error code on Forza Horizon 3?
    • On which device are you playing the game?
    • What exactly were you doing on the game when you receive the code?
    • Are logged in to your account online?
  10. B3nchPress Win User

Please try again

I have tried the above from advice from the support site.

With me having a new xbox I have only just signed into this new xbox and redownloaded all my apps and games.

I have fully reset my old xbox and still having issues.
Thema:

Please try again soon

1. Please try again soon - Similar Threads - Please try again

2. There's a temporary problem There's a temporary problem with the service. Please try again....

in XBoX Accessibility
    There's a temporary problem There's a temporary problem with the service. Please try again....: Hi, I'm getting this error "There's a temporary problem There's a temporary problem with the service. Please try again. If you continue to get this message, try again later." I have reset my...
  3. We're sorry, but something went wrong on our end. Please try again later.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We're sorry, but something went wrong on our end. Please try again later.: I was trying to refund a game that I bought for the Xbox instead of buying it for pc (the game was Minecraft for reference). I didn't know that the one I wasn't the pc version. However, once I...
  4. The sea of thieves services are temporarily unavailable. Please try again.(Lavenderbeard)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The sea of thieves services are temporarily unavailable. Please try again.(Lavenderbeard): I got this message. How to fix it? This is what I got and my Xbox account can't access privacy setting and go This page. b1308784-1fd5-4d91-9ab1-a32754964359
  5. Forza horizon 4 load failed An unknown error has occurred please try again

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza horizon 4 load failed An unknown error has occurred please try again: I'm on windows 10 and i've install forza horizon 4 on my hard drive my game and computer is up to date. 08344dd9-728b-4890-9f97-fcdaf62b316b
  6. There's a temporary problem with the service. Please try again. If you continue to get this...

in XBoX Accessibility
    There's a temporary problem with the service. Please try again. If you continue to get this...: To Start, This is an account issue. There was no category for just MS Account, and while I use it for xbox, the xbox topics to choose from do not suit or describe my issue. Now, When attempting...
  7. Forza Horizon 4 an unknown error occurred please try again later

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 an unknown error occurred please try again later: Hello all, in the first menu when i need to press "enter" to start loading the game, there is a message "an unknown error occurred please try again later" I try already Unistall and Install...
  8. Custom Gamerpic - "Sorry, we cant upload the picture at the moment. Please try again in a...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Custom Gamerpic - "Sorry, we cant upload the picture at the moment. Please try again in a...: For a couple of days, I have been trying to change my Gamer pic with a custom picture from the xbox app on my phone and iPad. It keeps coming up with this message " Sorry, we cant upload the...
  9. "Something went wrong Please try again later. 0x80048103..." message each time I try to...

in XBoX on Windows
    "Something went wrong Please try again later. 0x80048103..." message each time I try to...: Each time I try to install something from the Windows Store or sign into a game with my Xbox account, I get the error code 0x80048103. It has been preventing me from using a very large function of...
  10. Error with iOS iPad Minecraft login - “something went wrong please try again”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error with iOS iPad Minecraft login - “something went wrong please try again”: Following up on this now locked question, i cannot login to minecraft on ipad on a child’s account....