Please un bann me from minecraft servers Microsoft

Discus and support Please un bann me from minecraft servers Microsoft in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Im sorry for yelling I truly am, but can you please un bann me from minecraft servers I would be happy If you did. 45d51873-89f1-4d98-b838-a8233a980c33 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by GageOliver, Mar 25, 2020.

1. GageOliver
    GageOliver Guest

Im sorry for yelling I truly am, but can you please un bann me from minecraft servers I would be happy If you did.

:)

GageOliver, Mar 25, 2020
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello GageOliver,

Thank you very much for bringing this issue to our attention. We're sorry to hear about the account suspension. The moderators, ambassadors and volunteer moderators do not have the ability to manage enforcement actions on an account.
    We recommend to appeal the decision made by the enforcement team. This can be done by submitting a case review. The decisions
    are made and upheld by the enforcement team. If your in-game account is suspended instead of your entire Microsoft account, you will need to reach out to the developer to file an appeal. We hope this helps
    GageOliver!
  3. yanos101 Win User

Why is it he can do it?

WaW is monitored by MS but they can only bann when they catch em red handed. the game is unfixable due to old codeing so treyarch is not getting involved because they can only bann the people of the waw servers and not from live.
  4. xMaTriiX BOSS Win User

annoyed

thats annoying but can any un bann an account because i cant hack thats the wirerd thing
  5. FATGRLSLUVTWKES Win User

Minecraft

would like to join ur minecraft server please add me Goodole6oy1989
  6. apna style Win User

Why is it he can do it?

[quote user="yanos101"]

WaW is monitored by MS but they can only bann when they catch em red handed. the game is unfixable due to old codeing so treyarch is not getting involved because
    they can only bann the people of the waw servers and not from live.

[/quote] they should at least do that at the end of the day it is their product and their customers are still playing
Thema:

1. Please un bann me from minecraft servers Microsoft - Similar Threads - Please bann minecraft

2. Can someone please help me

in XBoX on Windows
    Can someone please help me: I have restarted, refreshed, renewed, re-formatted, re-named and just about every other "re" in the history of both xbox and pc and I can not for the life of me get my xbox to even appear in the...
  3. Custom Gamerpic - "Sorry, we cant upload the picture at the moment. Please try again in a...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Custom Gamerpic - "Sorry, we cant upload the picture at the moment. Please try again in a...: For a couple of days, I have been trying to change my Gamer pic with a custom picture from the xbox app on my phone and iPad. It keeps coming up with this message " Sorry, we cant upload the...
  4. Microsoft please make concrete jungle backwards compatible to the Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft please make concrete jungle backwards compatible to the Xbox one: I really want concrete jungle to be backwards compatible with the xbox one since i always wanted to play that again eaa72ecb-e8b9-4b62-8fb2-9cb116750373
  5. Xbox One (2014) gone into meltdown overnight. Please help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One (2014) gone into meltdown overnight. Please help!: I've had my Xbox coming up on six years in December. I used it last night absolutely fine, I had no issues. Come to today multiple problems have arisen. I have tried to resolve them all through...
  6. Xbox Overworked? Seizes up and shuts down. Help please.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Overworked? Seizes up and shuts down. Help please.: I have recently bought a used Xbox One S (the white one) I have never had this problem with any of my other Xbox One’s. If I try to scroll the the dashboard to fast, bring up the keyboard on...
  7. Please release Half Life Alyx on Series X (please allow PC VR headsets to work on Series X)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please release Half Life Alyx on Series X (please allow PC VR headsets to work on Series X): Please allow PC VR headsets to work on Series X to play games like Alyx, Lone Echo, Beat Saber and Boneworks. It would cost me 2 grand to build a PC capable of running Half Life Alyx at Ultra...
  8. Help Please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help Please: Gday all, So my question is about game codes, I just bought one and when i tried to put it in it said used and now the asshats who I got it from say I need to get somone from Microsoft to say...
  9. Help please My Modern Warfare isn’t working

in XboX Insiders
    Help please My Modern Warfare isn’t working: Ever since the new update my Modern Warfare has been having a memory error, I tried hard resetting and I tried uninstalling and reinstalling and nothing worked! Anyone have any ideas of what to...
  10. My download keeps failing at exactly 79% ... on *both* of my XBOX 360 consoles. Please help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My download keeps failing at exactly 79% ... on *both* of my XBOX 360 consoles. Please help!: Hello, all! I happen to own two XBOX 360 consoles (yes, I've never upgraded to the XBOX One or a PS4), one in my living room and the other in my bedroom. My fiancee expressed interest in running...