Plex constant Buffering on Previews!

Discus and support Plex constant Buffering on Previews! in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; When using Plex to play back something after about 3-10 mins it will hit consistent buffering, I have tested the same Plex build and exact same media... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/morpheus2n2, Sep 12, 2019.

1. Plex constant Buffering on Previews!

When using Plex to play back something after about 3-10 mins it will hit consistent buffering, I have tested the same Plex build and exact same media on 4 Xbox Ones 1 in preview and 3 not and the preview box dose this while the ones on the public release are fine.

I have sent feedback from my system will redo this test again later and submit new feedback

submitted by /u/morpheus2n2
    [link] [comments]

/u/morpheus2n2, Sep 12, 2019
  2. silentkill12345 Win User

constant buffering

Try clearing your cache memory on your console, maybe this solves the problem.
  3. Nat Romanova Win User

Constant buffering for no reason.

Bringing back an old thread for what looks like the second time - this issue is STILL present. I've read through everything and I'm finding a lot of people having issues, with no solution in sight.

I pay for fast internet. I pay for xbox live services. I shouldn't have issues buffering videos literally every 2.5 seconds of a video.
  4. smileboot Win User

New symptom.

Now occasionally when a stream stops to "buffer" it will just hang then return to the apps first screen.

I know this forum is probably never monitored, and if it is probably by no one who has any power in this area. But if for some freak reason someone who can do something see's this thread, PLEASE DO.
  5. ytmkanat Win User

Often this is a problem caused by the fact that the Xbox only has a 2.4 Ghz WiFi receiver built in, and 2.4 Ghz often connects at surprisingly low speeds due to interference in that band. For example, at my house my 2.4 Ghz WiFi bounces between 3 Mbps and
    5 Mbps. The latter is fast enough to play HD, the former is not. So you would see buffering if that was happening to you.
  6. aceoYe4 Win User

Microsoft tell google to fix the app or take it off. It was working before but everyone videos now buffer! How can you allow such incompetant application on the service that we pay Xbox Live Gold for!? Hulu, chrunchyroll,netfllix, even FREE Crackle have
    a similar interface to youtube yet youtube is the broken one yet the most popular. How are we supposed to use this app? I hope such flawed services are not on the new next gen xbox or I will be strongly reconsidering paying for such services.
Thema:

Plex constant Buffering on Previews!

1. Plex constant Buffering on Previews! - Similar Threads - Plex constant Buffering

2. Audio Passthrough on Plex

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Audio Passthrough on Plex: Would you ever enable plex to use proper audio passthrough? The way way it's working now is causing plex to constantly buffer, besides noone wants to hear notifications from the xBox while...
  3. Why did the Plex buffer issues get removed from the know issues list if ti did not get fixed?

in XboX Insiders
    Why did the Plex buffer issues get removed from the know issues list if ti did not get fixed?: This plex buffer issue has been going on for months, recently it FINALLY got added to the know issues list. This gave us some hope it may be fixed at some point. This is what the know issues was...
  4. Quick Playback Controls for Plex

in XboX Insiders
    Quick Playback Controls for Plex: Having quick controls for spotify and pandora are great, but most of my music and playlists are housed in Plex. It would be great to have those quick controls function with Plex. submitted by...
  5. problemes de lecture avec PLEX[Translation-Problemes de lecture avec PLEX]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problemes de lecture avec PLEX[Translation-Problemes de lecture avec PLEX]: Bonjour j'ai installé PLEX sur mon ordinateur fixe et également sur la xbox one cela fonctionne bien mais sur certain film qui ont un bitrate supérieur +-3.5mb/s l'image freeze et saccade c'est...
  6. Plex Buffer issues to the insider rings, Plex AGAIN says this is an Xbox issue, where is...

in XboX Insiders
    Plex Buffer issues to the insider rings, Plex AGAIN says this is an Xbox issue, where is...: So again we have Plex saying the Plex buffer issues on the Xbox are an Xbox issue, many of us have already reported this issue dozens of times on our Xboxes for MONTHS, and yet this issue is not...
  7. Any update to the issue of Endless Plex buffering on the Insider Rings?

in XboX Insiders
    Any update to the issue of Endless Plex buffering on the Insider Rings?: Please do not delete this thread, this directly involves an issue with the Insider rings and a bug causing Plex to go into an Endless buffer loop at various times. Please read all the notes here...
  8. Question about how to get the plex app to work on console when i get a subscription for the...

in XboX Insiders
    Question about how to get the plex app to work on console when i get a subscription for the...: I have tried to Get the Plex app to work on the Xbox 360 it never worked even though I got a subscription for the Plex app. and I have also tried to get the PLex app to work on the Xbox one when I...
  9. Its been 3 updates now and Still have Buffering problems with Plex!

in XboX Insiders
    Its been 3 updates now and Still have Buffering problems with Plex!: Its been 3 updates now on Skip Ahead, and I have sent a report with each update and still there is a problem with Plex buffering randomly after a few mins, This dose only effect PREVIEW builds as...
  10. Plex Media Server- Constantly Buffering Movies for 4k movies.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Plex Media Server- Constantly Buffering Movies for 4k movies.: Was just on plex forums and they are stating they are waiting from MS to fix this bug. It's been months since PLEX is having this issue. Please fix this Microsoft as constantly buffering when...