Plex endless buffering

Discus and support Plex endless buffering in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Anyone in the insider program experiencing endless buffering while watching movies on Plex? Just started in the past few days. submitted by... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Wraiith32, Sep 9, 2019.

1. /u/Wraiith32
    /u/Wraiith32 Guest

Plex endless buffering

Anyone in the insider program experiencing endless buffering while watching movies on Plex? Just started in the past few days.

submitted by /u/Wraiith32
    [link] [comments]

/u/Wraiith32, Sep 9, 2019
  2. AbnormalyDeadly Win User

Constant buffering for no reason.

My connection is not great, mostly because i use wireless and its not very consistent so i get a lot of drops in my connection and when that happens the video will buffer most of the time. On the old Youtube app it would take like 10 or 15 seconds to buffer
    sometimes less but i didn't buffer that much maybe 2 or sometimes 3 times a video. On the New youtube layout i get stuck in what seems like a endless buffer and have to restart the video 95% of the time to get out of it. If i have a 2 bar connection the video
    plays with no problems but if i have a 3 bar it stops mid video and i get stuck in a buffer.

I personally liked the old version more because buffering was a issue but not that big of a problem. The new version i get stuck in endless buffers and sometimes i can't even get videos to play there also seems to be a endless video loading bug to which
    is annoying. Hopefully they fix it I'm just going to use my computer from now on.
  3. chrenB0Pavich Win User

Everyone has this problem now?

Wow you are lucky to have it not working only since Monday night, I haven't been able to use Youtube properly in a month. It constantly buffers video and says Youtube is not available every minute or so. Then starts playing again and then says Youtube isn't
    available and buffers in an endless cycle. Youtube is the main thing I use Gold for and I can't even use it, what a waste of that three month card I bought.....
  4. IXISTiCKYIXI Win User

XBOX LIVE - INTENTIONAL SPEED CAP

I wonder how many paying customers would keep on using Netflix... if they decided to cap the download speed at a unsustainable level. BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING...

FIX THIS MICROSOFT ASAP..... or my soon to expire xbox live gold subscription won't be renewed for the 6th consecutive year.
  5. JOSHardson Win User

Plex Media Server- Constantly Buffering Movies for 4k movies.

Yeah. Bought an XB1X primarily to play 4K HDR PLEX content. Getting with PLEX to get this fixed would be really nice.
  6. alikhan78 Win User

Plex App

Plex is now out for the Xbox One and free, you don't need Plex Pass
Thema:

Plex endless buffering

1. Plex endless buffering - Similar Threads - Plex endless buffering

2. Its been 3 updates now and Still have Buffering problems with Plex!

in XboX Insiders
    Its been 3 updates now and Still have Buffering problems with Plex!: Its been 3 updates now on Skip Ahead, and I have sent a report with each update and still there is a problem with Plex buffering randomly after a few mins, This dose only effect PREVIEW builds as...
  3. Plex constant Buffering on Previews!

in XboX Insiders
    Plex constant Buffering on Previews!: When using Plex to play back something after about 3-10 mins it will hit consistent buffering, I have tested the same Plex build and exact same media on 4 Xbox Ones 1 in preview and 3 not and the...
  4. Audio Passthrough on Plex

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Audio Passthrough on Plex: Why does Microsoft actively block full audio passthrough for DTS-HD or TrueHD codecs on Plex app for Xbox One (X)? Nvidia Shield does it, even Raspberry Pi 4 can do it with LibreELEC! Plex...
  5. Installing Plex Media Server on my Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Installing Plex Media Server on my Xbox One: Hi, I have installed the Plex app on my Xbox One X and now wish to add custom channels (i already have the zip file) which I believe needs to go in the plex plug-ins folder on my Xbox. However...
  6. Xbox One X does not support HDR content via Plex DirectPlay

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One X does not support HDR content via Plex DirectPlay: Purchased an Xbox One X for the sole purpose of using it to centralize my entertainment. I use the Plex app and a locally hosted plex server to serve 4K content. HDR enabled 4K files have...
  7. Plex Media Server- Constantly Buffering Movies for 4k movies.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Plex Media Server- Constantly Buffering Movies for 4k movies.: Was just on plex forums and they are stating they are waiting from MS to fix this bug. It's been months since PLEX is having this issue. Please fix this Microsoft as constantly buffering when...
  8. After the upgrade, I can not install the EA access application, and also Plex

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After the upgrade, I can not install the EA access application, and also Plex: Hello. After the upgrade, I can not install the EA access application, and also Plex. There is an error 0x80072f8f. The NAT status is open. The ports on the router are open. I did a full reset of...
  9. Do apps such as SkyGo / Plex run smoothly on XBox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do apps such as SkyGo / Plex run smoothly on XBox 360: Hi, Hoping someone can help me with my question. Thinking about getting an XBox 360. Would use it to replace Apple TV3 for Netflix, Sky Go and Plex apps. Anyone tell me if these apps run...
  10. XBox 360 Stuck at signing into Xbox Live at the profile stage for downloading Plex

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox 360 Stuck at signing into Xbox Live at the profile stage for downloading Plex: Hi, I'm trying to download the plex app. I click the plex app. I need to sign in. I click sign in. Then I get to select a profile. I pick a profile. (comes up signed in) next to the avatar....