Plex endless buffering

Discus and support Plex endless buffering in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Anyone in the insider program experiencing endless buffering while watching movies on Plex? Just started in the past few days. submitted by... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Wraiith32, Sep 9, 2019.

1. /u/Wraiith32
    /u/Wraiith32 Guest

Plex endless buffering

Anyone in the insider program experiencing endless buffering while watching movies on Plex? Just started in the past few days.

submitted by /u/Wraiith32
    [link] [comments]

/u/Wraiith32, Sep 9, 2019
  2. AbnormalyDeadly Win User

Constant buffering for no reason.

My connection is not great, mostly because i use wireless and its not very consistent so i get a lot of drops in my connection and when that happens the video will buffer most of the time. On the old Youtube app it would take like 10 or 15 seconds to buffer
    sometimes less but i didn't buffer that much maybe 2 or sometimes 3 times a video. On the New youtube layout i get stuck in what seems like a endless buffer and have to restart the video 95% of the time to get out of it. If i have a 2 bar connection the video
    plays with no problems but if i have a 3 bar it stops mid video and i get stuck in a buffer.

I personally liked the old version more because buffering was a issue but not that big of a problem. The new version i get stuck in endless buffers and sometimes i can't even get videos to play there also seems to be a endless video loading bug to which
    is annoying. Hopefully they fix it I'm just going to use my computer from now on.
  3. chrenB0Pavich Win User

Everyone has this problem now?

Wow you are lucky to have it not working only since Monday night, I haven't been able to use Youtube properly in a month. It constantly buffers video and says Youtube is not available every minute or so. Then starts playing again and then says Youtube isn't
    available and buffers in an endless cycle. Youtube is the main thing I use Gold for and I can't even use it, what a waste of that three month card I bought.....
  4. IXISTiCKYIXI Win User

XBOX LIVE - INTENTIONAL SPEED CAP

I wonder how many paying customers would keep on using Netflix... if they decided to cap the download speed at a unsustainable level. BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING....BUFFERING...

FIX THIS MICROSOFT ASAP..... or my soon to expire xbox live gold subscription won't be renewed for the 6th consecutive year.
  5. JOSHardson Win User

Plex Media Server- Constantly Buffering Movies for 4k movies.

Yeah. Bought an XB1X primarily to play 4K HDR PLEX content. Getting with PLEX to get this fixed would be really nice.
  6. alikhan78 Win User

Plex App

Plex is now out for the Xbox One and free, you don't need Plex Pass
Thema:

Plex endless buffering

1. Plex endless buffering - Similar Threads - Plex endless buffering

2. Audio Passthrough on Plex

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Audio Passthrough on Plex: Would you ever enable plex to use proper audio passthrough? The way way it's working now is causing plex to constantly buffer, besides noone wants to hear notifications from the xBox while...
  3. Why did the Plex buffer issues get removed from the know issues list if ti did not get fixed?

in XboX Insiders
    Why did the Plex buffer issues get removed from the know issues list if ti did not get fixed?: This plex buffer issue has been going on for months, recently it FINALLY got added to the know issues list. This gave us some hope it may be fixed at some point. This is what the know issues was...
  4. Quick Playback Controls for Plex

in XboX Insiders
    Quick Playback Controls for Plex: Having quick controls for spotify and pandora are great, but most of my music and playlists are housed in Plex. It would be great to have those quick controls function with Plex. submitted by...
  5. problemes de lecture avec PLEX[Translation-Problemes de lecture avec PLEX]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problemes de lecture avec PLEX[Translation-Problemes de lecture avec PLEX]: Bonjour j'ai installé PLEX sur mon ordinateur fixe et également sur la xbox one cela fonctionne bien mais sur certain film qui ont un bitrate supérieur +-3.5mb/s l'image freeze et saccade c'est...
  6. Plex Buffer issues to the insider rings, Plex AGAIN says this is an Xbox issue, where is...

in XboX Insiders
    Plex Buffer issues to the insider rings, Plex AGAIN says this is an Xbox issue, where is...: So again we have Plex saying the Plex buffer issues on the Xbox are an Xbox issue, many of us have already reported this issue dozens of times on our Xboxes for MONTHS, and yet this issue is not...
  7. Any update to the issue of Endless Plex buffering on the Insider Rings?

in XboX Insiders
    Any update to the issue of Endless Plex buffering on the Insider Rings?: Please do not delete this thread, this directly involves an issue with the Insider rings and a bug causing Plex to go into an Endless buffer loop at various times. Please read all the notes here...
  8. Question about how to get the plex app to work on console when i get a subscription for the...

in XboX Insiders
    Question about how to get the plex app to work on console when i get a subscription for the...: I have tried to Get the Plex app to work on the Xbox 360 it never worked even though I got a subscription for the Plex app. and I have also tried to get the PLex app to work on the Xbox one when I...
  9. Its been 3 updates now and Still have Buffering problems with Plex!

in XboX Insiders
    Its been 3 updates now and Still have Buffering problems with Plex!: Its been 3 updates now on Skip Ahead, and I have sent a report with each update and still there is a problem with Plex buffering randomly after a few mins, This dose only effect PREVIEW builds as...
  10. Plex constant Buffering on Previews!

in XboX Insiders
    Plex constant Buffering on Previews!: When using Plex to play back something after about 3-10 mins it will hit consistent buffering, I have tested the same Plex build and exact same media on 4 Xbox Ones 1 in preview and 3 not and the...