pls... add me @ GiantDayGecko

Discus and support pls... add me @ GiantDayGecko in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; so my reputation is "avoid me" does anyone else have this problem??? if so you should add me, and we'll help each other get back up to "good"... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GiantDayGecko, Dec 23, 2014.

1. pls... add me @ GiantDayGecko

so my reputation is "avoid me" does anyone else have this problem??? if so you should add me, and we'll help each other get back up to "good"

:)

GiantDayGecko, Dec 23, 2014
  2. Nivor
    Nivor Guest
    Preview Program - help!

Ah thanks Sparty. Would you be able to add me pls?

Nivor, Dec 23, 2014
  3. Hello from Texas !

Thank you LIONZFIRE,i'll be sure to remember that. Pls feel free to add me !

TexanRage1967, Dec 23, 2014
  4. c5568c8e-6626-462a-a Win User

Need minecraft players (so boring with 1 person)

beatemblueblack add me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! pls
  5. R4inbowKitty14 Win User

In need of new 360 gaming Friends!

R4inbowKitty if ppl pls add me
  6. genarorules Win User

Xbox One S Dolby Atmos Support

Can someone add me to the preview program pls?
  7. TRANSFORMERS22X Win User

Looking to complete all the co-op missions

I'll be happy to help you. Pls. "adds me", thanks.
  8. REDY2RUMBL Win User

NA Daggerfall Covenant Trading guild with 50+ members and growing looking for more! Bank/herald/auction house already avaliable !

pls add me lvl 22 looking to do dungeons
Thema:

pls... add me @ GiantDayGecko

1. pls... add me @ GiantDayGecko - Similar Threads - pls add GiantDayGecko

2. Game Bar obnoxious pop ups fix? Pls help

in XboX Insiders
    Game Bar obnoxious pop ups fix? Pls help: Hey guys I've recently started using game bar to record clips but the "game clip recorded" pop up everytime I use the record that feature is very obnoxious. Is there any way to disable this? Can't...
  3. Pls help (minecraft realms subscription)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Pls help (minecraft realms subscription): I bought realms and it says on minecraft i need to buy it but its in my subscriptions and its on my bank account history what do i do b65392c5-72d2-484f-964b-9280f6bcfd1b
  4. How do I game stream Pls help me lol

in XboX Insiders
    How do I game stream Pls help me lol: So I downloaded the app and signed into my Xbox acc and it just put me in a screen where the only options are learn more sign out and privacy statement I have insider app on my Xbox I don't what...
  5. 1 VS 100 pls.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    1 VS 100 pls.: It's about time they brought back this fun game #oneVSonehundred 2311027e-219a-498f-a94e-62249c237985
  6. Help me pls

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help me pls: This question is pertaining to Ark: Survival Evolved. I am interested in playing Primitive+ on my Xbox One version of Ark, but can’t find how to get it. My interweb searching seems futile. If...
  7. CAn't redem my code , pls help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CAn't redem my code , pls help: Hi , a friend gave me a gift code to Sea of Thieves , but it says "Contact who you got this code from. We can't redeem it. " . , and CatalogSkuDataNotFound 0ZsNanWT3EKcaeU5.3.0.5.8 2020/01/27 -...
  8. xcloud Problem pls Help

in XBoX on Mobile
    xcloud Problem pls Help: Hi! I have a problem with the xcloud, I meet all the requirements of the xcloud for streaming consoles, but as soon as I connect, the app shows me quote "there may be problems in your network" i...
  9. Can't Access game add-ons for Minecraft bedrock edition when I'm offline. Pls. Help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Access game add-ons for Minecraft bedrock edition when I'm offline. Pls. Help: Can't access my Add-ons for Minecraft when i play offline now. c2e76a84-874b-4479-a9c4-5742d5c169d7
  10. Pls add ability to edit clips with out Kinect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pls add ability to edit clips with out Kinect: When microsoft sold the Kinect free Xbox one, I was happy because i thought we would get the ability to edit clips with out the Kinect yet im still waiting, i have the Kinect but it doesn't...