Pls help (minecraft realms subscription)

Discus and support Pls help (minecraft realms subscription) in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I bought realms and it says on minecraft i need to buy it but its in my subscriptions and its on my bank account history what do i do... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by team kaluk, Mar 26, 2020.

1. team kaluk
    team kaluk Guest

I bought realms and it says on minecraft i need to buy it but its in my subscriptions and its on my bank account history

what do i do

:)

team kaluk, Mar 26, 2020
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Kaluk,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you have issue with your realm subscription. Unfortunately, you will need to reach out to the
    Minecraft forums or
    Mojang support. As they are the ones to help with any realm subscription.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. XBF Erick C Win User

Privacy and Online problems...

Hey there UpstageFlea3746,

Thank you for reaching out to us on the forums, it is not possible to access Minecraft Realms without an Xbox Live Gold subscription as you do need to play online on the Live servers to play with others.

This may be different on other devices, for example you would be required to have a Gold subscription to play on PC but you would still need to have a Realms subscription in order to access realms unless you have been invited by a friend who has the subscription
    to their realm.

You can find more information by following the link below:

I hope this helps.
  4. TheVet96 Win User

Minecraft Realms Not Working After Renewal

Hi Killingslave!

Which device are you experiencing this on and what version of Minecraft are you using?

Minecraft Realms is a subscription-based service that lets you play Minecraft online with up to 10 players. You can subscribe to Minecraft Realms with the latest Bedrock Engine-based version of Minecraft found on mobile, VR devices, Nintendo Switch consoles,
    Xbox consoles and Windows 10 computers.

If you play Minecraft on a PC (using the Java Edition), there is separate Minecraft Realms subscription service available. To learn more or to manage your subscription, visit the Minecraft
    Realms page
    on the Mojang website.

Note Only Minecraft and Minecraft for PC/Java support Realms. Console editions such as Minecraft: Xbox One Edition do not support Realms.

Depending on the device you are playing on, you will have options to make a one-time purchase or have a recurring subscription.

With a one-time purchase, you can choose to create a one-month or six-month Realm. These one-time purchases are non-refundable and will not renew automatically once they expire. With a recurring subscription, you will continue to be charged automatically
    every 30 days, until you cancel the subscription.

If a recurring subscription is available, you can choose from two recurring monthly options:

• You Plus Two: Allows you to play with up to two additional players.
    • You Plus Ten: Allows you to play with up to 10 additional players.
    Subscription costs vary depending on the region where you live.

Note you won’t have access to Realms while using a Beta version of Minecraft. If you need to leave the Beta on an Xbox One console or Windows 10 computer you can visit the Minecraft
    Beta Guide and FAQ’s
    for more help. Android players can opt in and out from the Minecraft page through the Google Play Store.

For more information in regards to Realms, you can visit the Minecraft Realms FAQ.
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

minecraft realms

Creating a Minecraft Realm requires that you have a Mojang account with a Minecraft profile. If you don't yet own Minecraft, you can purchase it from our
    store. If you have an old Minecraft account,
    and still log in with your username, you need to migrate to a Mojang account to use Realms.

You can purchase or extend a Minecraft Realm from your account page. Alternatively, your subscription settings can be found in-game by selecting your Realm,
    clicking Configure, then clicking Subscription.
  6. XBF Jasmine Z Win User

Minecraft for Windows 10 y Minecraft Premium. [Minecraft for Windows 10 and Minecraft Premium.]

Hi Nazareno,

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the Forums!

We understand you would like to play with your brother online on Minecraft. Please make sure you have

Minecraft Better Together.
    The original version of Minecraft is called ”Minecraft: Xbox One Edition.” The new version is just called “Minecraft.” You will see the name of the game on the splash-screen when you launch it.

You will need an Xbox Live Gold subscription (sold separately) to use the following online features within Minecraft:

• Realms
    • Connecting to servers
    • Cross-platform play
    For local multiplayer you will not need an Xbox Live Gold subscription. Minecraft Realms is a subscription-based service that lets you play Minecraft online with up to 10 players. Check out

Minecraft Realms
    for more information.

I hope this information helps
Thema:

1. Pls help (minecraft realms subscription) - Similar Threads - Pls help minecraft

2. Xbox one console power on failure - pls help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one console power on failure - pls help: My Xbox one console is not taking power and when i remove my power cable supply from console its showing orange on light but after plug in to console power off from power cable supply and no...
  3. Game Bar obnoxious pop ups fix? Pls help

in XboX Insiders
    Game Bar obnoxious pop ups fix? Pls help: Hey guys I've recently started using game bar to record clips but the "game clip recorded" pop up everytime I use the record that feature is very obnoxious. Is there any way to disable this? Can't...
  4. How do I game stream Pls help me lol

in XboX Insiders
    How do I game stream Pls help me lol: So I downloaded the app and signed into my Xbox acc and it just put me in a screen where the only options are learn more sign out and privacy statement I have insider app on my Xbox I don't what...
  5. Help me pls

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help me pls: This question is pertaining to Ark: Survival Evolved. I am interested in playing Primitive+ on my Xbox One version of Ark, but can’t find how to get it. My interweb searching seems futile. If...
  6. CAn't redem my code , pls help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CAn't redem my code , pls help: Hi , a friend gave me a gift code to Sea of Thieves , but it says "Contact who you got this code from. We can't redeem it. " . , and CatalogSkuDataNotFound 0ZsNanWT3EKcaeU5.3.0.5.8 2020/01/27 -...
  7. xcloud Problem pls Help

in XBoX on Mobile
    xcloud Problem pls Help: Hi! I have a problem with the xcloud, I meet all the requirements of the xcloud for streaming consoles, but as soon as I connect, the app shows me quote "there may be problems in your network" i...
  8. MINECRAFT NOT LOGGING IN!! PLS HELP!!!

in XBoX Accessibility
    MINECRAFT NOT LOGGING IN!! PLS HELP!!!: I have minecraft PE and every time im in one particular area of the us i cant log in to my xbox live account. Whenever i pull up minecraft its always loading and says “logging into microsoft...
  9. Xbox one won’t turn on pls help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one won’t turn on pls help!: Hi my son’s xbox one won’t turn on. We have followed the advice and checked the cable works and the plug socket works our nearest Microsoft store is about 200 miles away...
  10. Can't Access game add-ons for Minecraft bedrock edition when I'm offline. Pls. Help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Access game add-ons for Minecraft bedrock edition when I'm offline. Pls. Help: Can't access my Add-ons for Minecraft when i play offline now. c2e76a84-874b-4479-a9c4-5742d5c169d7