Pls help need a fix for my control

Discus and support Pls help need a fix for my control in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I need help pls I wiped my control with a wet cloth and a tiny bit like a drop of water went into my dpad and my control won’t turn back on and when it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Orion Flowz, Nov 7, 2017.

1. Orion Flowz
    Orion Flowz Guest

I need help pls I wiped my control with a wet cloth and a tiny bit like a drop of water went into my dpad and my control won’t turn back on and when it does turn back on it plays up the dpad presses itself any fix pls reply

:)

Orion Flowz, Nov 7, 2017
  2. my account $my profile$ was problem , not ready NETFLIX , my need password control content HELP PLS

my account $my profile$ was problem , not ready NETFLIX , my need password control content HELP PLS

Alisson301088, Nov 7, 2017
  3. Error code after game crashes 0x803f8068 can someone fix it pls

my game keeps crashing and i need help fixing it. And xbox dont have it on their list. Pls fix it the error code is0x803f8068

Jordan Reps 2K, Nov 7, 2017
  4. gds1972
    gds1972 Guest

Hi

Firstly make sure you take the batteries out of the controller after that I personally would set the controller down upside down and wait for 24-48 hours to hopefully allow the fully dry out and hopefully it switch back on and work without issue.

gds1972, Nov 7, 2017
  5. gds1972 Win User

Hi

Firstly make sure you take the batteries out of the controller after that I personally would set the controller down upside down and wait for 24-48 hours to hopefully allow the fully dry out and hopefully it switch back on and work without issue.
  6. archfiend24 Win User

Zombies achievement hunting

I need to do ground control, are u willing to help????????? Pl
  7. VincentGambino1 Win User

Minecraft stuck on locating server

ALSO help me its not a realm a server and pls help me fix it pls for gods sakes ive tried and ive work my life off help
  8. Captmrbles Win User

PS4 minecraft not signing into Microsoft account

Bump!!! I also need a fix for this, followed adivce of earlier thread before this one and no luck. Pls help!
  9. SUNNYaYa Win User

Why I have this problem(0x803f9006) when I run every game?

pls help me to fix it,thx!
Thema:

1. Pls help need a fix for my control - Similar Threads - Pls help need

2. Can't invite players to games (pls I need help)

in XboX Insiders
    Can't invite players to games (pls I need help): My friend can't invite me onto his multilayer game and I can't invite him either submitted by /u/LoopedPotato633 [link] [comments]
  3. Read this pls I need help right now

in XboX Insiders
    Read this pls I need help right now: I downloaded Minecraft windows 10 and it’s in beta and I don’t know how I got it but I can’t get into Xbox insider hub cause I’m under 18 so I just need something to get me out from beta...
  4. I realy need help. Pls transleate this text to polisch!!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I realy need help. Pls transleate this text to polisch!!!!: I realy need help. Pls transleate this text to polish! Nie mogę zaktualizować mojej konsoli, cigle wyskakuje mi błąd o numerze: (kod błędu) 0x80070570 0x00000000 0x90000005, na stronie xbox nie ma...
  5. Hi pls i need help How do i make to remove my account FROM OTHERS XBOX S ONE pls help me...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi pls i need help How do i make to remove my account FROM OTHERS XBOX S ONE pls help me...: What is that white big block 419d8363-e8c5-4051-b909-116c90a9f0e4
  6. I need help pls

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help pls: For these past few days I’ve been trying to install apps on my X-box and once I start the installation the app never installs and I always get a notification that says “Installation Stopped” and I...
  7. i need some help pls! i can't redeem code and more!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i need some help pls! i can't redeem code and more!!!!: First my english is not very good! hello microsoft,i can't redeem code on xbox web site,i am a pc player,i got my code from my steam,but when i enter the code,it always show : Something went...
  8. I Need HELP Pls! It wont let me invite people,it comes up gray. SOOOOO IRRITATING

in XBoX on Consoles
    I Need HELP Pls! It wont let me invite people,it comes up gray. SOOOOO IRRITATING: It shows up gray even when I'm waiting at home screen in a game. Also all of a sudden invite party to costream comes up. I don't have any restrictions or anything I have adult settingsize and it...
  9. pls i need help whit mi gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    pls i need help whit mi gold: Enter a code of a gift card and I do not connect the gold in my session or any other I can do? 8f9d3083-f106-48a2-b620-b8c238c694b8
  10. Recovering Original Xbox Live Account/Gamertag W/ some ?s Need HELP PLS!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recovering Original Xbox Live Account/Gamertag W/ some ?s Need HELP PLS!: I need to recover my original xbox live account with my gamertag on a X1. I do not remember the email account. Can I call in for help in this matter? Thanks for any help. It would be great to...