plug and play

Discus and support plug and play in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When I play with the controller on charge, friends on live tell me they can hear weird sounds and/or a loud buzzing sound as well as my voice. Is this... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Flash Killa 12x, Jun 21, 2014.

1. plug and play

When I play with the controller on charge, friends on live tell me they can hear weird sounds and/or a loud buzzing sound as well as my voice. Is this normal? as I can't hear theirs buzzing when on charge. Any ideas what the problem is please?.

:)

Flash Killa 12x, Jun 21, 2014
  2. Malacath
    Malacath Guest
    plug and play

How flat was the battery?. If the battery level gets too low it can sometimes take about 20 minutes for it to start charging.

If that's not it then try using a different USB port. If you are currently using the front ports then try the ones on the back of the console. One possibility is a faulty USB port.

Malacath, Jun 21, 2014
  3. plug and play

Our Xbox 360 went off for repair a while ago, since we've had it back we cant get the plug and play to charge the wireless controller, it was working fine before the unit went off for repair.

TheGamerBros258, Jun 21, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

plug and play

If you are using a headset make sure that it is firmly plugged in to the controller.

onyxishere, Jun 21, 2014
  5. Malacath Win User

plug and play

How flat was the battery?. If the battery level gets too low it can sometimes take about 20 minutes for it to start charging.

If that's not it then try using a different USB port. If you are currently using the front ports then try the ones on the back of the console. One possibility is a faulty USB port.
  6. onyxishere Win User

plug and play

If you are using a headset make sure that it is firmly plugged in to the controller.
  7. ROFLStompRogue Win User

Xbox Plug and Play

Believe it or not it is an intended design. the console turns back on with just enough power to continue charging the controller or if you have the continue download while off option turned on enough power to continue downloading something.

There is nothing wrong, unless your console fully turns back on. but if it sorta looks like a low power state everything should be fine.

If you wish for this not to happen there is something you can do. What you do is instead of shutting the console down via the dashboard or guide button...shut it off by pressing the power button on the front of the console.
  8. Dr Black Bones Win User

Xbox 360- plug and play

Was it a Microsoft made play'n'charge cable? Or was it an off-brand, third party brand? I've purchased off-brand/third party brands of battery packs and play'n'charge cables. I remember the battery leaked acid.

But, if it is a Microsoft brand one, than it's probably just old or something.
  9. Mister Quimby Win User

plug and play not working properly

Hey there xX skunk 73 Xx!

Sorry to hear about the Play and Charge issue. Just to make sure we have not missed any troubleshooting steps, I recommend trying a few to see if we can get this issue sorted.

Please give the following steps a try:

• Remove the battery pack from your controller.
    • Press and hold the power button on your Xbox One console for 10 seconds.
    • Once your console is powered off, unplug the power cord.
    • Wait 5 minutes and then plug in your Console and insert the battery pack into the controller.
    • Power on your console.
    • Try to see if you are able to connect your controller to your console.

Give the suggested steps a shot and let us know if you are successfully able to connect your controller without any issues.

Thema:

plug and play

1. plug and play - Similar Threads - plug play

2. Plug and play charge kit not working....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Plug and play charge kit not working....: Ok I'll try and keep it simple as possible basically my old P&P kit wasn't holding a charge anymore the power would drop out randomly so naturally I got a brand new one off the store front, I...
  3. Is the console more plug & play now - with the newer updated Xbox One s?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is the console more plug & play now - with the newer updated Xbox One s?: Have the issues been addressed with the original Xbox One? I have got an Xbox 360 & I can go out buy a game come home & put it in the console & play it right away & don't have to wait 2 hours...
  4. Would you sacrifice graphical quality to return to plug and play?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Would you sacrifice graphical quality to return to plug and play?: The success of the Nintendo Switch has got me thinking about how consoles at the end of the last generation and the beginning of this one sacrificed a huge benefit, just popping a game in and...
  5. Scorpio controller is not compatible with the plug and play kit.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Scorpio controller is not compatible with the plug and play kit.: Recently found out after contacting support that the Scorpio controller does not charge / work wirelessly with the Plug and play kit. I got disconnected when asked if this will be fixed in a...
  6. Plug n Play chargers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Plug n Play chargers: Hi all, Does anyone have a problem with plug n play chargers with the new Xbox one X contoller? They work in my old xbox one controller, but not in the New Xbox one X controller. It's the Orb...
  7. Trying to find a longer cord for the plug and play kit.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to find a longer cord for the plug and play kit.: I am trying to find a longer cord for my plug and play kit and I am a little unsure about third party companies. Is there a way to order a custom length plug and play cord from Xbox?? If not then...
  8. Xbox 360 Plug and Play not working on laptop

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Plug and Play not working on laptop: I have got an Xbox 360 wireless controller and a plug and play kit with it. I |plug my USB part of the controller into the laptop USB drive. Nothing happens. I have put it in all the USB slots,...
  9. Does the Xbox One plug and play kit charge the Xbox One S controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the Xbox One plug and play kit charge the Xbox One S controller?: Does the Xbox One plug and play kit charge the Xbox One S controller? ae5d22d6-93e4-499a-bc11-67721a4c119d
  10. Does the USB cable you get with the Elite controller work with the plug and play kit?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the USB cable you get with the Elite controller work with the plug and play kit?: Basically the USB on my plug and play kit broke and I have the issue where your controllers disconnect constantly so I have to play with the plug and play kit in at all times. I was thinking of...