Plugging in xbox to hp laptop

Discus and support Plugging in xbox to hp laptop in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; SO I plugged in the HDMI and turned game mode on, but it won't let me play xbox on here. I have a hp laptop 14-dq0xxx.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Wipfonomics, Aug 9, 2021.

1. Wipfonomics
    Wipfonomics Guest

SO I plugged in the HDMI and turned game mode on, but it won't let me play xbox on here. I have a hp laptop 14-dq0xxx.

:)

Wipfonomics, Aug 9, 2021
  2. Emily- Ella
    Emily- Ella New Member
    If you plug in the HDMI and you can't be play a game on Xbox.Plz also check your
    Xbox.Sometimes there is also issue in its console itself may be the problem.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2021
    Emily- Ella, Sep 29, 2021
  3. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Would you please provide more information about this?

Do you encounter any error code or message?
  4. Smwutches Win User

Make sure it's an HDMI-In port. Not all laptops have those.
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

Hi,

Your laptop's HDMI port is for output only. It's designed to allow you to connect your laptop to a second screen such a monitor or TV

You can't connect a console to it via HDMI.
  6. Wipfonomics Win User

Nothing happens, i plug it in to the HDMI port all powered up and everything, and nothing happens. No notifications for an alternate video display or anything. Simply nothing happens.
  7. bruneli00p2 Win User

no se abre mi juego comprado de microsoft store[My game purchased from Microsoft Store does not open]

intento jugar en mi laptop hp

Translation:

I try to play on my HP laptop
Thema:

1. Plugging in xbox to hp laptop - Similar Threads - Plugging laptop

2. Controller Firmware Update FAIL - will no longer sync - not even by plugging in via USB.

in XboX Insiders
    Controller Firmware Update FAIL - will no longer sync - not even by plugging in via USB.: (Beta Ring) This is with my controller that came with my Xbox One X. Ever since updating the firmware, it will no longer connect in any way to my XB1X, wont sync, wont connect with a USB cable....
  3. HELP NEEDED! XBOX will not load any games while hard drive is plugged in

in XboX Insiders
    HELP NEEDED! XBOX will not load any games while hard drive is plugged in: HELP NEEDED! XBOX will not load any games while hard drive is plugged in When the external hard drive is plugged in the internal hard drive wont even load the games on there, as well as the...
  4. PS2 Plugging In

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PS2 Plugging In: There Is Red,White,Yellow Cable In My PS2 And There Is Only Yellow,Green Holes In My TV d7d75089-c7df-439f-9b85-226ba4df7ef0
  5. Xbox Series Controller won't stay on while plugged in via USB-C.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series Controller won't stay on while plugged in via USB-C.: Hello good preview folks! I know this isn't really preview related but this is kind of my last option to get help. I have an Xbox Series Controller, I've only had it since I got my Series S in...
  6. Using wired headset plugged into Xbox one s wireless controller with laptop HELP!

in XBoX on Windows
    Using wired headset plugged into Xbox one s wireless controller with laptop HELP!: Just got a new headset with mic to use with the XBOX one s wireless controller. Works fine when using on the xbox console to play Fortnite, but not the Laptop. The headset is plugged into the...
  7. Why did my xbox one external harddrive wipe itself after I plugged it into my laptop?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did my xbox one external harddrive wipe itself after I plugged it into my laptop?: Let's cut to the chase. I've been trying to free up space on my laptop, so I figured "if I plug my xbox one external harddrive into my laptop, I should be able to play some of the games on it,...
  8. can i run a harmonix drum kit with usb plug through my laptop?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can i run a harmonix drum kit with usb plug through my laptop?: can i run a harmonix drum kit with a usb plug through my laptop? 167efbb8-8527-4309-8e15-65d42270b74c
  9. Xbox 360 Plug and Play not working on laptop

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Plug and Play not working on laptop: I have got an Xbox 360 wireless controller and a plug and play kit with it. I |plug my USB part of the controller into the laptop USB drive. Nothing happens. I have put it in all the USB slots,...
  10. Noise while talking, only when controller and headset are plugged to laptop

in XBoX on Consoles
    Noise while talking, only when controller and headset are plugged to laptop: Ok so I have several issues with the xbox headset... as many have posted, I also have problem with the mic. I have to say that I haven't tried this while playing on the TV since most of the time...