Plugplay native Headset on Xbox.

Discus and support Plugplay native Headset on Xbox. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Why doesn't the USB headset work on XBOX? Why do headphones not work directly from XBOX? In ps4 plugplay and xbox is not supported. If the Xbox and... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/fabiohcnobre, Sep 26, 2019.

1. Plugplay native Headset on Xbox.

Why doesn't the USB headset work on XBOX?
    Why do headphones not work directly from XBOX? In ps4 plugplay and xbox is not supported.
    If the Xbox and comes from windows 10, puts the headset with USB support. This is a negative point of the Xbox.

submitted by /u/fabiohcnobre
    [link] [comments]

/u/fabiohcnobre, Sep 26, 2019
  2. waldo15a Win User

Xbox one X headset compatability

3. Flappah Win User

Bluetooth Headsets now supported?

4. smileskybird Win User

Do you still play games on the Xbox 360?

The fact that Halo 4 runs natively at 720p on Xbox 360 is really good! Especially since Xbox 360 uses only DVD's as a media source compared to Blu-ray found on Xbox 1. Especially when some games on the Xbox 1 too only run natively at 720p (some games on
    Xbox 1 run natively at higher resolutions).
  5. smileskybird Win User

30 fps vs 60 fps

Obviously 60fps is better. If Xbox 360 can play games natively at 720p aka Halo 4 is natively 720p on Xbox 360, Xbox 1 should be able to play games at 1080p 30 or 60fps, or 720p @ 60fps.
  6. KALEEF Win User

Tomb Raider Definitive Edition - Announce Trailer

It runs natively at 1080p on xbox one aswell ;)
Thema:

Plugplay native Headset on Xbox.

1. Plugplay native Headset on Xbox. - Similar Threads - Plugplay native Headset

2. Can you use Windows Game Bar DVR to record native ultrawide?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can you use Windows Game Bar DVR to record native ultrawide?: I wanted to switch from Nvidia ShadowPlay to the Game Bar DVR since the interface is much smoother to use and faster to launch (especially since it added a FPS counter, it's pretty much feature...
  3. Confirmation that native Mixer streaming has been removed from Game Bar on PC.

in XboX Insiders
    Confirmation that native Mixer streaming has been removed from Game Bar on PC.: [IMG] submitted by /u/statenotcity [link] [comments]
  4. Xbox One X Beta Ring Turns off unexpectedly 4K Native HDR playback

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X Beta Ring Turns off unexpectedly 4K Native HDR playback: I have been a Beta ring user for a few years now and we just finally got the 4K TV's I wanted for my office and when i am playing one of the 3 Xbox One X's in the house on the 4K HDR setting after...
  5. Microsoft bringing native Xbox Games on your PC? Looks like it may be happening

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft bringing native Xbox Games on your PC? Looks like it may be happening: Or at least some games anyway. Not sure how many of you follow the tech news or are involved in the Windows Insider programme, but this story may be of interesting to you anyway. Windows...
  6. Xbox One S vs. Xbox One X vs. native 4K Budge Blu-Ray (U875) for Playing 4k Blu Ray Films

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S vs. Xbox One X vs. native 4K Budge Blu-Ray (U875) for Playing 4k Blu Ray Films: Recently acquired a native 4K TV (which I'm still guessing is better than upscaling though I'm partially confused about the ups and downs of upscaling are if anyone can tell me ) and currently...
  7. Cannot set my native resolution in game (3440x1440)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot set my native resolution in game (3440x1440): Greetings, I just did a fresh install of windows and when I installed Gears of War Ultimate Edition from the game store the highest resolution it allows me to set is 2560x1080. My native...
  8. I cant find my native language (Hungarian) in Assassins Creed Syndicate (Xbox), i need help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant find my native language (Hungarian) in Assassins Creed Syndicate (Xbox), i need help!: The game is officially support Hungarian subtitles out of the box. I have a retail version, and i want to play the game, but it contains only english, russian, and japanese subtitles. I already...
  9. Suggestion: Allow Xbox One Games to Have Access to Native Notifications

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Suggestion: Allow Xbox One Games to Have Access to Native Notifications: Just an idea, but is it possible to open up the Xbox One notification system to game developers so that they can tell users about new events/rewards/etc. if they choose to allow notifications...
  10. Xbox One S vs. Xbox One X vs. native 4K Budge Blu-Ray (U875) for Playing 4k Blu Ray Films

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S vs. Xbox One X vs. native 4K Budge Blu-Ray (U875) for Playing 4k Blu Ray Films: Recently acquired a native 4K TV (which I'm still guessing is better than upscaling though I'm partially confused about the ups and downs of upscaling are if anyone can tell me ) and currently...