Plus acces au jeux gold [More gold games]

Discus and support Plus acces au jeux gold [More gold games] in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Bonjour, depuis la dernière mise jour je n ai plus acces aux Jeux gold dans ma bibliothèque complète. Il est noté Xbox Live gold 89 (89 étant le nombre... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Wise2pac, Mar 5, 2020.

1. Wise2pac
    Wise2pac Guest

Bonjour, depuis la dernière mise jour je n ai plus acces aux Jeux gold dans ma bibliothèque complète. Il est noté Xbox Live gold 89 (89 étant le nombre de jeux) mais impossible d'accéder cette liste, pourtant mon abo est valable encore plus d un an avec
    le game pass.

Pourquoi et comment faire pour les récupérer.???

Merci.

[Translation-Hello, since the last update I no longer have access to the Gold Games in my full library. It is rated Xbox Live gold 89 (89 being the number of games) but impossible to access this list, yet my abo is valid for more
    than a year with the game pass.

Why and how to get them back, ???

Thank you. ]

:)

Wise2pac, Mar 5, 2020
  2. NeoDan123 Win User

Have you done a hard reset/power cycle on the console to see if it sort the issue out?

Press and hold the Xbox logo on the front of the console until it switches off, waiting atleast 30 seconds before switching it on again.
  3. Wise2pac Win User

Je viens de faire le test :

L éteindre en restant appuyé sur le bouton x (logo de la console) et attendu plusieurs minutes avant de la rallumé, résultat inchangé toujours impossible de voir les Jeux gold.

J ai oublié de signalé que je suis en partage de compte Sur 2 de mes consoles.

[Translation-I just did the test:

Turn it off by standing on the x button (console logo) and waited several minutes before re-lighting it, an unchanged result still impossible to see the Games gold.

I forgot to report that I'm sharing account on 2 of my consoles.]
  4. Niko1664 Win User

probleme avec mes jeux [Translate] problem with my games

Bonjour PortMusique6429, on va essayer d'aider. Tu dis avoir télécharger des jeux gratuits sur le store. Ok. Quels jeux ? Sont-ils liés
    au programme Gold ? Nécessitent-ils une connexion active pour être lancé ? Est tu simplement connecté sur internet au Live de manière permanente sur cette console ? Donne nous un peu plus de renseignements pour comprendre .

[Translate]

Hello PortMusique6429, we will try to help. You say you download free games from the store. Ok. What games? Are they related to the Gold program? Do they require an active connection to be launched? Are you simply permanently connected to the internet on
    this console? Give us a little more information to understand.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Renseignements (Information)

Les jeux Gold with Gold fonctionnent de la même manière que sur Playstation. Vous devez également conserver un abonnement PSN pour conserver les jeux gratuitement. Les jeux 360 Games with Gold sont vous de garder gratuitement.

Translation:

Gold with Gold games work the same way as on Playstation.
    You must also maintain a PSN subscription to keep the games free.
    360 Games with Gold games are yours to keep for free.
  6. ilxYli Win User

xBox PAL or NTSC?

As suspected I cannot sign in with my local acc because XBL is not yet supported in this country. So I created UK acc and tried one month free Gold which works the way it is supposed to but yeah some contents are not available but playing online with PAL
    games works. So unfortunetely I have to stick with that for know. Plus, can you tell me If I could upgrade to XBL Gold during my XBL Gold one month trial? Because I heard I can't upgrade XBL Gold until the previous gold subscription is expired.
Thema:

1. Plus acces au jeux gold [More gold games] - Similar Threads - Plus acces jeux

2. Minecraft Realms Plus - Something Went Wrong

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realms Plus - Something Went Wrong: Submitted Mojang Support on 3/25/2020. Resubmitted 3/29/2020. I purchased Realms Plus on March 24th so my 10 year old could collaborate with friends during our "stay at home" order. He and was...
  3. Issues with ESO Plus subscription, bigger issues getting in touch with Microsoft's Xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issues with ESO Plus subscription, bigger issues getting in touch with Microsoft's Xbox...: Hi, I purchased an ESO Plus subscription two nights ago. It's not my first time playing or subscribing, I have previously played and subscribed on both PC and Xbox One. After purchasing, I...
  4. Issues with ESO Plus subscription and terrible Xbox support

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues with ESO Plus subscription and terrible Xbox support: Hi all. So I purchased an ESO Plus subscription last night. Not my first time playing or subscribing. After purchasing, I discovered that the subscription had not taken effect in-game. A quick...
  5. afterglow AG9 plus not letting me adjust the volume

in XBoX on Windows
    afterglow AG9 plus not letting me adjust the volume: hello, my wireless Afterglow AG9 plus wireless has stopped allowing me to adjust the volume on the headset. any help would be appreciated. Thanks Brent 43bb84bc-cd86-4fb1-b471-6a886605f59a
  6. Je n'est plus acces a ma derniere session du jeu forza horizon 4,le jeu a demarrer depuis...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Je n'est plus acces a ma derniere session du jeu forza horizon 4,le jeu a demarrer depuis...: Je sais pas comment récupérer ma dernière sauvegarde. Merci pour une solution 7da4b51c-cdd3-4b50-ac7b-d54b520d9c7a
  7. My Eso plus subscription just came out last week and it just now stopped working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Eso plus subscription just came out last week and it just now stopped working: The payment came out fine on the 18th I was able to play with no issues up until the 21st and then after numerous e-mails from Bethesda/Zenimax tech support they said this was on Microsoft/Xbox...
  8. Canal plus ne fonctionne pas sur ma BOX One ainsi que l acces au store [Canal Plus does not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Canal plus ne fonctionne pas sur ma BOX One ainsi que l acces au store [Canal Plus does not...: Bonjour je ne sais que faire mais voila 15 jours que mon application canal plus sur ma box one est inaccessible de même que le store j ai essayé de le désinstaller et de le réinstaller mais cela...
  9. Besoin d'aide pour retirer mon compte Microsoft de 2 consoles donc je n'ai plus acces

in XBoX on Consoles
    Besoin d'aide pour retirer mon compte Microsoft de 2 consoles donc je n'ai plus acces: [Mod Translation: Need help to remove my Microsoft account from 2 consoles so I no longer have access] Donc, avec la vie, les ruptures arrivent! Mon compte Xbox est encore connecter sur la xbox...
  10. J'ai réinstaller Forza 3 et je n'ai plus acces a ma sauvegarde???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    J'ai réinstaller Forza 3 et je n'ai plus acces a ma sauvegarde???: J'ai réinstaller Forza 3 sur mon D: et je n'ai plus acces a ma sauvegarde??? 99b8ae23-4e58-4c72-bcd3-b85fd8a61bb0