plz help

Discus and support plz help in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; my friend gave me this link to change my gamertag and I did but it added a bunch of numbers to it without telling me and I cant afford to change it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Leyko RG8497, Aug 1, 2019.

1. Leyko RG8497
    Leyko RG8497 Guest

plz help

my friend gave me this link to change my gamertag and I did but it added a bunch of numbers to it without telling me and I cant afford to change it again and im upset

:)

Leyko RG8497, Aug 1, 2019
  2. VenomousXsnakeX Win User

Can't access Marketplace, Privacy settings or Family settings

Help me plz its doing the same for me plz help
  3. NeXuS i OPTiMuS Win User

Error 8015190E - Can't connect to Xbox Live

all of the support steps i do but icant again connect to xbl plz plz plz help
  4. SplayWhistle417 Win User

Destiny Rise of Iron issues

Plzs help me with destiny rise of iron. It haven't work for a week Plzs help me!!!!!!!!!!!
  5. Arminator Win User

plz help

Can you check the LED on the power supply brick? What color is the power supply LED when the console turns off?
  6. HassanB Win User

help plz

If the Windows Live ID doesn't exist anymore you will need to manually get the Windows Live ID changed by following the steps below:

1. Click on this link.

2. Click on the third option: I Think Someone Else is using my Windows Live ID.

3. Select Reset your Password option .

4. Enter the Windows Live account you are trying to recover.

5. Enter the characters you see on the picture, and then tick on Next.

6. Click on Customer Support.

7. When a highlighted Customer support phrase appears, tick on it.

8. Re-enter the Windows Live account you are trying to recover.

9. Enter your alternate email address. ( Active email address that you have access to even if it's not associated with the account )

10. Click on Continue.

11. Validate your identity by providing as much information as you can on the Recover your Windows Live account page then click on Continue to submit.

12. A page that says Your information has been submitted will appear, (just wait for the result of the account recovery request on your alternate email address)

Note: To pass the validation process, you will need to provide as much precise information as possible. The more accurate your information is, the more likely you are to pass validation.

This will essentially move your non working WLID to the new one that you'd like to be contacted on. This does require that you follow the instructions up top and fill in as much information as you can in the form
    that is sent to your alternate e-mail.

As long as you are able to answer all the above questions the account should switch over to the new e-mail, if this process doesn't work for you then you will need to contact Windows Live Help by visiting this site
    here.
Thema:

plz help

1. plz help - Similar Threads - plz help

2. Help . Plz cant load any games

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help . Plz cant load any games: On X box 1 when trying to load games I get a message stating try again if it doesnt work go to xbox.com/errorcode and enter this code and it gives me a code. I did this and the code doesnt work....
  3. need help with my xbox 360 plz

in XBoX on Consoles
    need help with my xbox 360 plz: plz note party chat works gta online dont work completed 100% of gtav ok so ive had everything thrown at me with this problem from server alerts, to rockstar servers are down, restart prolog,...
  4. Help plz

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help plz: my Xbox won’t connect to to my controller just lost connection and internet connection as well and I tried plunging it in the Xbox and still won’t connect and the syinc button on the side won’t...
  5. no games from store working , all crashing on start!!! plz help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    no games from store working , all crashing on start!!! plz help: i am using windows 10 with amd ryzen processor and radeon vega graphics, i download asphalt 8 and sniper fury and to check candy crush saga but when i installed and tried to run..it just show up...
  6. Cant play shadow of war even tho its on gamepass plz help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play shadow of war even tho its on gamepass plz help: Help itasks me if i own the game bc857d20-f233-4eec-a4ab-a646875cbdd6
  7. Plz Help

in XBoX on Mobile
    Plz Help: Im having an issue where i cant sign into any companion apps with my xbox account can anyone help with this issue? 690cb378-e3c4-4cb2-9f62-feab6ef279b5
  8. headset problem plz help

in XBoX on Consoles
    headset problem plz help: So when i plug my Mic into any other controller my mic works fine but when i use my controller there is no sound and when you press the home button and you see a headset symbol but on mine its a...
  9. Xbox One S dose not show any sign of signa of HDMI..PLZ HELP

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S dose not show any sign of signa of HDMI..PLZ HELP: xbox is on but, after I did the troubleshooting settings there is no HDMI Signal. d87d0d75-56e6-457f-b593-d294e84d23cb
  10. ummm help me plz

in XBoX on Windows
    ummm help me plz: im trying to use serch for group and it says im unable so i use get help it sais i have a perm ban from communications and stuff like that but when i check my enforcement it sais completed and...