plz stop getting in the gaming buisness ( PC)

Discus and support plz stop getting in the gaming buisness ( PC) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hello, just for you'r information, i really dont like to have to go through mircosoft store -> Xbox launcher when i whant to play/install a game. All... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TA MERELA PUTAIN, Jan 12, 2022.

1. plz stop getting in the gaming buisness ( PC)

hello,

just for you'r information, i really dont like to have to go through mircosoft store -> Xbox launcher when i whant to play/install a game.

All you'r application are laggy, and why, really why, any PC gamer would whant to have to go trought XBOX when dealing with a pc game ?????.

I'm talking about minecraft, see of thieves, Halo, every time i need to deal with you guys i have a bad time dealing with the lag of you'r applications, downtimes, services not available, and 3 loging screen to play with one friend on SOT.

Plz from all the PC gamers out here backof from PC-gaming plz. or just learn to deal with other gaming distributions platform.

You guys did a really good job on our OS but just stop things that dont work like microsoft store, Xbox on pc. And no, dont force people to use it ( recent minecraft account migration/ launcher download).

Thanks.

i can't even change my username ....

:)

TA MERELA PUTAIN, Jan 12, 2022
  2. OxDARKxREAVERxO Win User

should i trade my psp for modern warfare 3?

dude its none of your buisness . you can stop assuming i dont have a job just because i asked that question , isnt this a forum??
  3. downunder2006 Win User

Im having trouble with people

I. Understand your pain but retaliations not the answer next time plz ask them to stop if thay dont stop leave party or game/server
  4. MB5656 Win User

have all of the requirements for ambassador, but says I dont.

plz stop the rating my gosh
  5. xPsycoticBreakx Win User

TR DE live on store now(uk) £44:99

Cool nice 1, I pre ordered for a disk copy from my local game store,all disks for me untill its fully DD,,cor bet its a joy on PC,im seriously concidering getting the beast fired up,some games deserve the joys of high end,to see that awesome gameplay at
    its best,bioshock infinite comes to mind,realy interested in this nvidia cloudlight buisness,and the chronus stuff thats live n direct atm,concerning pc.
  6. WildChameleon Win User

game uk buisness practices

@ you can't say that about a manager though, you do know a couple of years ago Game almost went bankrupt ? a lot of shops was shut down all over the uk. They was lucky to survive i could mention a few HMV being another that went into receivership.

Tesco's managers was recently relieved of their jobs due to loss profits. I think if A brand sells more then the manager will order A brand stock then stock B.

And it just not the uk the PS4 has sold better in it's also the USA too.

@ Paraffin no one slated anyone but the PS4 has sold more fact! and by the end of the day it's about sales. Game will want a good Christmas and a healthy turn over as jan feb will be bleak.

@ Azrael maybe that's down to the wages they pay their staff ? i don't know.

I did hear once a convo by the staff at Granger Games saying they not been paid for weeks they was working very late hours to cover the busy Christmas period.

I think it's very easy to pick fault with a retailer without considering wages, electricity cost, ordering cost, sales. Next gen games prices are hardly cheap at the moment expect £65 rrp for the next COD.
Thema:

plz stop getting in the gaming buisness ( PC)

1. plz stop getting in the gaming buisness ( PC) - Similar Threads - plz stop getting

2. GTA V physical copy plz read

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA V physical copy plz read: A new physical copy of Grand Theft Auto 5 comes with a code inside for GTA Online does the code give me access to GTA Online through the disc or do I need to install GTA Online separate from the...
  3. Microsoft Robbed me plz help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Robbed me plz help: I purchased on 12/25/21 forza horizon 5 deluxe edition for $77.21 but it double billed my account how can i fix this? I want to keep the game but two charges of $77.21 is ridiculous. and when i...
  4. hello, plz help me. i need help on migrate minecraft account into mojang to microsoft, my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    hello, plz help me. i need help on migrate minecraft account into mojang to microsoft, my...: i need help on migrate minecraft account into mojang to microsoft, my mail got deleted and i cant change my mail.can someone help me on this problem ? c7be6c37-fff9-4c95-8c0c-1728cb83282b
  5. 2 gamer tags on one email address…removing one…plz help

in XBoX Accessibility
    2 gamer tags on one email address…removing one…plz help: Need help removing a gamer tag from an email address. So somehow stupidly when creating a Xbox account for my son, the same email address that was used for mine was used for his. So when I try to...
  6. Can we work towards getting UFC 2 on Xbox plz?

in XboX Insiders
    Can we work towards getting UFC 2 on Xbox plz?: I wanna knock heads off with mfs in UFC 2 it’d be very based submitted by /u/SpiderGang4life [link] [comments]
  7. Account was hacked and bannd plz help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account was hacked and bannd plz help: Back in 2016 my account was hacked when I got it back the hacker permanently suspended me can you plz unbanned my account 5d92f39f-c436-4f25-b05b-fb17e9bce172
  8. Gfwl verification release date is stopping me from launching game plz help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gfwl verification release date is stopping me from launching game plz help!: I have been racking my brain trying to get this to work It keep saying it cannot connect to the live service and wont let me proceed please help 8fdeeb50-acb9-410d-9196-1b53f1a71ffb
  9. to all those who have been griefed in ark pve plz join me in attempts to stop this Microsoft ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    to all those who have been griefed in ark pve plz join me in attempts to stop this Microsoft ...: Hi there all let me start by saying that excesive griefing is wrong an if you the game devs do nothing to stop this you are wrong as well if something is not done an you tell them that due to...
  10. THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR HOURS TO ME PLZ STOP IT XBOX

in XBoX on Consoles
    THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR HOURS TO ME PLZ STOP IT XBOX: STOP GIVING ME ERROR CODES e4a6f7a2-a72e-4b3c-8edd-31eb547c9d5e