Points are missing

Discus and support Points are missing in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; I did not receive the 50,000 points for getting the Xbox One X and didn't get the 27000 That was the for Xbox One S. plz give me my points.... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by MrSpiderman360, Jul 11, 2018.

1. Points are missing

I did not receive the 50,000 points for getting the Xbox One X and didn't get the 27000 That was the for Xbox One S. plz give me my points.

:)

MrSpiderman360, Jul 11, 2018
  2. Miss Bijoux
    Miss Bijoux Guest
    Call of Duty points promotions bug

Hey KoD Ouija -

Gotcha! Are the 5,000 CoD Points the only thing you're missing or are there additional missing items/points?

Miss Bijoux, Jul 11, 2018
  3. Premium points are missing.

I do not get my rewards for my purchases made for a story about bonuses.

The 250 points for the December survey I did not get.

For the purchase of the X Men movies I have also got no points.

What's wrong here ?.

oo Juergen oo, Jul 11, 2018
  4. Points are missing

StuartATrueRed, Jul 12, 2018
  5. Did you buy the consoles in the selected time period of the promotion?

Gamingboy177 (Sam), Nov 3, 2018
  6. Photonimus Win User

My First Experience with Hackers

No I am not missing the point, I'm pointing out facts you seem to be missing.
  7. Smwutches Win User

Points missing

If you're looking for VIP rebates, keep in mind those are calculated after the end of the month and given by the 15th of the next month so it's still too soon to see those credits pending. If there is a different offer you're looking for credits from, you'll
    want to post in the support section of the forum in order for support to check into it.
  8. Smwutches Win User

Missing points

Credits are automatically deposited after you have at least 5,000 pending. Since you got to 5,000 around the end of November, they should have been deposited into your Microsoft account balance for use around early-mid-December. You can check for a deposit
    by looking in your returns at http://commerce.microsoft.com
  9. Smwutches Win User

Missing points

In order for support to check into it for you, you'll need to post in the Xbox Rewards Questions support forum.
  10. Smwutches Win User

Missing Points

With the Xbox rewards program, it's not possible to have 372 credits. Are you referring to the Microsoft Rewards program? If so, you would need to contact their customer support via their redemption page.
Thema:

Points are missing

1. Points are missing - Similar Threads - Points are missing

2. Missing rewards points

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing rewards points: Hi everyone. I haven't received any Xbox rewards points since the end of January. I have spent money both ingame and at Microsoft website, but points not updating. Anyone else having this issue?...
  3. Missing bonus points, cant contact rewards support

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing bonus points, cant contact rewards support: Hello, Yesterday I saw the rewards holiday bonus points offer of 4500 points if you purchase 3 months of gamepass ultimate. I followed the instructions clicking through the link to purchase the 3...
  4. Missing Fifa points

in XBoX on Mobile
    Missing Fifa points: Hi, i bought a prepaid code last night which contained 4600 fifa points. I redeemed the code on xbox.com which confirmed that i had just redeemed the points. logged on to my fifa to find my points...
  5. Missing Gamer Points on Console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missing Gamer Points on Console: Ive not been on the Xbox for a fair few months but went back on this evening. When i logged in my gamer points were displayed at the top left of the screen along with my profile pic. i tried to...
  6. im missing points on my jigsaw account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    im missing points on my jigsaw account: im missing points on my jigsaw account 0f025273-de8c-4a1a-aac0-34579dddbc32
  7. Gamer score missing 45,000 points? My was reduced for no reason... What the heck is going on?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamer score missing 45,000 points? My was reduced for no reason... What the heck is going on?: When I turned my Xbox One X on this morning, my Gamerscore reduced 45,000 points? Again, what is happening and why did it happen? Please fix my gamerscore and return my hard earned point back to...
  8. Missing Microsoft Rewards Points

in XBoX Rewards
    Missing Microsoft Rewards Points: The other day I tried redeeming a 100$ xbox gift card using the Microsoft rewards program. However, my phone crashed during the process. When I powered my phone back on, my points disappeared...
  9. Microsoft Rewards Points Missing

in XBoX Rewards
    Microsoft Rewards Points Missing: I bought Far Cry 5 a few months ago and I am not getting the points that the offer is giving. 39b84455-dc33-4779-a56b-3e845cd280c3
  10. 28K Points Missing Xbox 1 S

in XBoX Rewards
    28K Points Missing Xbox 1 S: I own an Xbox 1 S Console but do not have my 28k points appearing on my account... (I contacted support & was advised to make a post here for a resolution from the Rewards Team) Thank you!...