points from 2016 are still pending

Discus and support points from 2016 are still pending in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; i did a survey in 2016 and i think it is insane that it is still pending and furthermore i have been with xbox live for 6 year. [img]... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by xJuggernaut123x, May 19, 2018.

1. points from 2016 are still pending

i did a survey in 2016 and i think it is insane that it is still pending and furthermore i have been with xbox live for 6 year.

points from 2016 are still pending [​IMG]

:)

xJuggernaut123x, May 19, 2018
  2. uP x Runner
    uP x Runner Guest
    Help???

I still have have points pending from 10/31/2016. Plus I asked for a early deposit and never received it.

uP x Runner, May 19, 2018
  3. AhhhJohnny
    AhhhJohnny Guest
    Pending credits

I have points pending from my Lifetime Rewards Earned that I think I haven't received. From 2016 to July 2017 I have points pending. How can I receive my points?

AhhhJohnny, May 19, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Credits are only deposited either after you have at least 5,000 pending or once you reach 1,000 and request a deposit.

Smwutches, May 19, 2018
  5. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello xJuggernaut123x,

As stated in the FAQ, we only schedule a deposit automatically at 5000 or more pending Credits. Since your pending Credit amount is beneath this amount, it has not been scheduled. If you would like to request a scheduled deposit, you may do so once you are
    at 1000 or more pending Credits. There will be a button on your MyRewards page.

XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
  6. Smwutches Win User

Credits are only deposited either after you have at least 5,000 pending or once you reach 1,000 and request a deposit.
  7. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello xJuggernaut123x,

As stated in the FAQ, we only schedule a deposit automatically at 5000 or more pending Credits. Since your pending Credit amount is beneath this amount, it has not been scheduled. If you would like to request a scheduled deposit, you may do so once you are
    at 1000 or more pending Credits. There will be a button on your MyRewards page.
  8. XBLRewards3 Win User

Points still pending.

Hi Fash Fangers. The reason we received from our failed deposit is that your currency is not matching. This means your locale on Xbox is different from your Rewards locale. If you've changed this to have them matching, we will attempt to make another deposit
    on April 12th. If you still do not receive a deposit then, we will be making a forced deposit at the end of the program. Thanks for your patience.
  9. voteDC Win User

points still pending

Why would you expect regular members of the forum to be able to sort out your points?

-

Have you actually tried posting in the Xbox Rewards Support section of the forum? You know where the people who run the Rewards program will actually see your
    posts.
  10. HassanB Win User

points still pending

Hello,

This sounds like a Xbox LIVE Rewards issue, if so, please make a post in their forum area
    here.

Please Note: Reward agents only work from Monday-Friday's from 9 AM to 5 PM PST.
Thema:

1. points from 2016 are still pending - Similar Threads - points 2016 are

2. Rewards points haven't been depositing since June of 2016

in XBoX Rewards
    Rewards points haven't been depositing since June of 2016: In my list of pending credits, there are 8 instances of credits that have been pending since June 30 2016. How can I get them deposited? a9cfe74f-d760-413e-a962-ce7c9c84bf66
  3. i have not recived points since october 2016

in XBoX Rewards
    i have not recived points since october 2016: I have not recived any points in a long time and I have bought games dlc gold and done a few preorders and nothing I would like to know why I'm not getting points...
  4. 50k Points for Upgrading to Xbox One S during Black Friday 2016

in XBoX Rewards
    50k Points for Upgrading to Xbox One S during Black Friday 2016: There was an offer during Black Fri last year where MS was giving 50K points for upgrading from an Xbox One to Xbox One S, I haven't received the points till date. Can you please help me check?...
  5. pre order punch card promo for december 2016 15000 points not received

in XBoX Rewards
    pre order punch card promo for december 2016 15000 points not received: back in december 2016 there was a pre order puch card promotion that stated I would get a $ 15 credit once I pre ordered 3 qualifying titles one of the titles was resident evil 7 the other pre...
  6. "Reward yourself by pre-ordering NOW" 2016 15,000 point reward

in XBoX Rewards
    "Reward yourself by pre-ordering NOW" 2016 15,000 point reward: Ok, so it's now been almost five days now since 'Resident Evil VII' has been released. I still haven't received the 15,000s point promised after the 96hrs has passed since the games release. Just...
  7. Waiting for reward points for 2016

in XBoX Rewards
    Waiting for reward points for 2016: "Posted in: Xbox Live Rewards Questions 1d ago Last replied by: XBLRewards8 9h ago 0 1 6 9h ago Locked Hi there, I have received no reward points for purchases made during 2015/20156....
  8. No reward points for 2016 purchases

in XBoX Rewards
    No reward points for 2016 purchases: Hi there, I have received no reward points for purchases made during 2015/20156. This was due to a change in region in my account settings. My rewards account has since been reset, my...
  9. Missing award points for December 2016

in XBoX Rewards
    Missing award points for December 2016: I did all 3 steps for the 15.000 Award Points in December 2016. I've ordered 2 games (step 1 and 2) and pre-ordered 2 movies (step 3) until 31.12.2016. Until now I cannot find any point... :-(...
  10. "Pre-Order Punchcard" 2016 Missing reward points.

in XBoX Rewards
    "Pre-Order Punchcard" 2016 Missing reward points.: Basically as the subject line states. I've yet to receive my fifteen thousand reward points. I preordered 'Resident Evil 7: Biohazard' three days before the cut off date for the promotion. I...