Points not deposited for a year

Discus and support Points not deposited for a year in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; It has been a year since the last time points have been deposited into my account. Every month, points keep getting added to the pending pile. I have... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by robbyrob204, Oct 16, 2016.

1. robbyrob204
    robbyrob204 Guest

It has been a year since the last time points have been deposited into my account. Every month, points keep getting added to the pending pile. I have updated my account info as accurate as it can possibly be but keep receiving the same email to update it
    to receive the deposits. When can I expect these points to deposit?

:)

robbyrob204, Oct 16, 2016
  2. twaig1690
    twaig1690 Guest
    No credits or gems

I have not had my Jan or Feb points for this year deposited to my account despite me choosing the early deposit option I also noticed that some of my gems have not been deposited instead they say claimed

twaig1690, Oct 16, 2016
  3. TheGloNavy
    TheGloNavy Guest
    Reward point deposit

i applied for my 22000 reward points to be deposited a month ago and theyve still not been deposited what should i do and when will the points been deposited?

TheGloNavy, Oct 16, 2016
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello robbyrob204,

There is currently an internal issue with the data stored for your account which is preventing a deposit. Our deposit process cannot correctly determine the primary billable account to deposit into for your Microsoft Account, and thus aborts the process.
    Since our deposit process never actually receives your user input, updating it will not solve this issue in most cases. This is an error that we are working on resolving with another team. At the moment, we have not received a estimate on when this problem
    will be resolved. To be clear, this is a data issue, and not the result of any faulty user input. We apologize for the inconvenience.

XBLRewards8, Oct 17, 2016
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello robbyrob204,

There is currently an internal issue with the data stored for your account which is preventing a deposit. Our deposit process cannot correctly determine the primary billable account to deposit into for your Microsoft Account, and thus aborts the process.
    Since our deposit process never actually receives your user input, updating it will not solve this issue in most cases. This is an error that we are working on resolving with another team. At the moment, we have not received a estimate on when this problem
    will be resolved. To be clear, this is a data issue, and not the result of any faulty user input. We apologize for the inconvenience.
  6. Smwutches Win User

myrewards

For help with the Rewards program, it's best to post in the Xbox Rewards Questions forum.

All Microsoft points were deposited as of August 2013 with Microsoft points were discontinued and the program switched to Rewards credits. So your points would have been deposited several years ago.
  7. BongKaos Win User

i havent recieved my rewards points for last month and this month

Also, you need at least 100 points before they get deposited to your account. December was the exception last year.
  8. Miss Henanigans Win User

Didn't receive Microsoft points for promotional offer

Hey BeardedGoatt! The points for this promotion actaully should have been deposited to your account last year. Have you checked
    https://billing.microsoft.com in your Microsoft Points activity to see if these points were added at any point?
  9. Fizzyface Win User

The points they are a changing

[quote user=""]

Please note that any funds we deposit into your account at the time of the transition will expire one year from the deposit date.

[/quote]
    Pathetic.

I have 6000 points currently which I stocked up on with that NOWTV offer! :|
Thema:

1. Points not deposited for a year - Similar Threads - Points deposited

2. Completed Game Pass Quests Punch Card Not Depositing Points

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Completed Game Pass Quests Punch Card Not Depositing Points: I was told to come and post my issue here by Microsoft Support, so here I am. As the title says, I'm having an issue with one of the Game Pass Quests punch cards, specifically the "Achievement...
  3. i just ordered $1.25 with 1.600 but it didn't deposit and it took my points can you pls fix it

in XBoX Rewards
    i just ordered $1.25 with 1.600 but it didn't deposit and it took my points can you pls fix it: when I ordered 1.25 with my points it didn't deposit but took my point Microsoft pls deposit $1.25 in my account af744b61-34ee-47b9-8676-581e6e33592f
  4. Microsoft Reward points are not being deposited

in XBoX Rewards
    Microsoft Reward points are not being deposited: I received an email saying my Reward points for my digital purchases were added to my account. However, I don't see any change in my points listed. What could the issue be?...
  5. My Xbox Rewards points never got deposited into my Microsoft Account currency

in XBoX Rewards
    My Xbox Rewards points never got deposited into my Microsoft Account currency: Hi, I was referred here by Microsoft support to inquire about my missing Xbox Live Rewards deposit. I had 5250 Xbox Rewards points and 200 VIP points that were supposed to have been deposited to...
  6. 10,000 Xbox Reward Points Never Deposited

in XBoX Rewards
    10,000 Xbox Reward Points Never Deposited: I had 10,000 rewards points in my account on the 15th and not only did they not deposit into my Microsoft Rewards account, I cannot go check on the status because Xbox rewards is defunct. Can...
  7. Asking for deposit of Xbox Points to credits.

in XBoX Rewards
    Asking for deposit of Xbox Points to credits.: Hi I just wanted to know that I did asked for a deposit from Xbox credits to Microsoft credits, you said that it`ll be done on the 14 of this month but it never happenned. I want to make a new...
  8. Need assistance! I have 10,000 points from MyVIP that hasn't been deposited!

in XBoX Rewards
    Need assistance! I have 10,000 points from MyVIP that hasn't been deposited!: I need help because I know Xbox Rewards is ending. And there was/is 10k points waiting for the deposit date. But now I can't access Xbox Rewards! Which means I might not get my 10 dollars....
  9. Xbox Reward Points Still Not Deposited

in XBoX Rewards
    Xbox Reward Points Still Not Deposited: I have 5,750 reward points that haven’t been deposited. I received the last month before the 30th and I was told they would be put in by the 15th of this month however I still don’t have them....
  10. Email stating there is a problem with my account and cannot deposit rewards points to contact

in XBoX on Consoles
    Email stating there is a problem with my account and cannot deposit rewards points to contact: I received an email with this in it stating to contact customer support. Can you please fix it my gamer tag is Darth Razur thank you. There seems to be an issue with your account: please reach...