Points ordered with my VIP gems not showing up.

Discus and support Points ordered with my VIP gems not showing up. in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; Hello, I ordered 2x 10,000 rewards points and 1x 5000 rewards points 2 weeks ago. Message stated said points should arrive on 96 hours. Have not... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by BosnianMM, May 26, 2018.

1. BosnianMM
    BosnianMM Guest

Hello,

I ordered 2x 10,000 rewards points and 1x 5000 rewards points 2 weeks ago. Message stated said points should arrive on 96 hours. Have not received anything yet. Ordered from VIP vault using gems

Also ordered another 1x 5000 today. Will see when it shows up.

Just wondering if this is going to go through before rewards gets but down. Thanks for your help

:)

BosnianMM, May 26, 2018
  2. Smailboy010
    Smailboy010 Guest
    I have 2 gems but should have more

i should have more and i think i have completed every gem mission. And about the rewards points i have pre ordered more then 3 games since this program is up but never seem to get points back plus my vip level is not going up(it seems).

Smailboy010, May 26, 2018
  3. Claimed 10000 rewards credits for 500 my vip gems but the points arent showing up(only redeemed stat

had claimed the 10000 rewards credit(as read on twitter) with my vip gems(500)..it said itll take 96 hrs to show up...it finally showed up i.e the redeemed status but the points actually arent showing up for me to make a deposit from my reward points section..

UtkristaAcharya, May 26, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

The credits should show as pending on the Rewards site. The ones you ordered a couple of weeks ago will be deposited with the end of the month deposit in the next few days. The ones you just ordered today should show as pending in 96 hours and will be deposited
    in mid June.

Smwutches, May 26, 2018
  5. sbsfn
    sbsfn Guest
    So what was the 96 hours about just more of we say anything that means nothing ?

sbsfn, May 29, 2018
  6. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    The 96 hours is how long it takes for the credits to show as pending on the Rewards site.

Smwutches, Nov 3, 2018
  7. Smwutches Win User

The credits should show as pending on the Rewards site. The ones you ordered a couple of weeks ago will be deposited with the end of the month deposit in the next few days. The ones you just ordered today should show as pending in 96 hours and will be deposited
    in mid June.
  8. sbsfn Win User

So what was the 96 hours about just more of we say anything that means nothing ?
  9. Smwutches Win User

The 96 hours is how long it takes for the credits to show as pending on the Rewards site.
  10. Flippy1066 Win User

Yes my 5000 reward points didnt go into my account on the15th like its should

Same here... had over 7000 reward points after I traded in VIP Gems..
  11. Smwutches Win User

Not receiving my rewards for purchases from the Microsoft store

Are there any specific offers You're looking for credits from? In order to receive credits, your purchases would either need to be eligible for a specific offer on the site at the time, or you would need at least 1 star level in order to receive VIP rebates.

Anniversary gems are not the same as credits. They would be added to your VIP gems as long as you claim them on the MyRewards section of the site.
Thema:

1. Points ordered with my VIP gems not showing up. - Similar Threads - Points ordered VIP

2. How to cancel a Gift Card ordered using Microsoft Reward points and get a refund?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How to cancel a Gift Card ordered using Microsoft Reward points and get a refund?: I ordered a 5$ Chipotle Gift Card (https://account.microsoft.com/rewards/redeem/all) using 6500 Microsoft Reward points by mistake. How to cancel it and get a refund back to my rewards account?...
  3. i just ordered $1.25 with 1.600 but it didn't deposit and it took my points can you pls fix it

in XBoX Rewards
    i just ordered $1.25 with 1.600 but it didn't deposit and it took my points can you pls fix it: when I ordered 1.25 with my points it didn't deposit but took my point Microsoft pls deposit $1.25 in my account af744b61-34ee-47b9-8676-581e6e33592f
  4. purchased 5000 rewards points from xbox rewards - the gems were deducted but no order made

in XBoX Rewards
    purchased 5000 rewards points from xbox rewards - the gems were deducted but no order made: I made 2 exchanges of myvip gems, one for 5000 rewards points for 250 gems, and one for 5 Fallout lunchboxes, for 100 gems. I got an email about the Fallout order, but not for the 5000 points....
  5. 5000 Microsoft Rewards Credits ordered with VIP points

in XBoX Rewards
    5000 Microsoft Rewards Credits ordered with VIP points: I was lucky enough to catch the restock the other day of the 5000 Microsoft Rewards Credits and was able to order 2 of them, and I was curious how long it takes for those credits or the redemption...
  6. Missing 15k points for the pre order punch card ending in March 2018

in XBoX Rewards
    Missing 15k points for the pre order punch card ending in March 2018: Hi I bought 3 games on the pre order punch card list which were monster hunter world, Far cry 5, and kingdom come: deliverance and I was supposed to get 15,000 points back and I never did...
  7. I ordered four xbox $3 gift cards with reward points and only recieved three of them

in XBoX Rewards
    I ordered four xbox $3 gift cards with reward points and only recieved three of them: I ordered four of the $3 xbox gift cards with my reward points. The $3 card was 2900 points and it consumed 11,600 points. I only received three of the cards I ordered....
  8. Hi, I pre-ordered South Park:TFBW, VIP reward and Rewards Points did not show up

in XBoX Rewards
    Hi, I pre-ordered South Park:TFBW, VIP reward and Rewards Points did not show up: Hi- I pre-ordered "South Park: The Fractured But Whole" and I was supposed to get a 15000 point reward and a VIP mark according to the September promotion. However, I never got that reward....
  9. No VIP points for purchase of Titanfall 2 in October (not pre-order)

in XBoX Rewards
    No VIP points for purchase of Titanfall 2 in October (not pre-order): I bought Titanfall 2 at the end of October right after it came out, but it was already out so it wasn't a pre-order. I know xbox rewards is absurdly slow at depositing those points, but come on,...
  10. VIP rewards member not getting rewards points for purchases or pre-orders

in XBoX Rewards
    VIP rewards member not getting rewards points for purchases or pre-orders: I got an email showing an incentive to get 15K in rewards points each for pre-ordering games like Mafia 3 and Watchdogs, which i had pre-ordered both at that point. When I looked up my rewards...