Points reset!

Discus and support Points reset! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Good evening, all my points scored on Gears of War Judgments have been reset. Can I know why ?! I want my points back!... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NicolaMucchi, Mar 14, 2019.

1. NicolaMucchi
    NicolaMucchi Guest

Points reset!

:)

NicolaMucchi, Mar 14, 2019
  2. XBF Javier R Win User

Points reset!

Hello Nicola,

Our suggestion, please attempt to follow our problems with Xbox One achievements and challenges support
    article which references the exact steps to take in order to try and resolve this issue.

It does seem that you have not acknowledged our responses, but we would also like to recommend combining all troubleshooting provided by the other XBF moderators.

We will be locking this thread to prevent repetitive responses, but if you have any other questions, always feel free to create a new thread detailing the issue and we'll be glad to help.

Best wishes!
  3. CrazY1985 Win User

Points reset!

Are we talking aboit gamerscore?
  4. Itilianm0nst0r Win User

Points reset!

Uninstall your profile and do a hard restart. Clear local saved games and sign back into xbox live . Then launch the game so that it syncs again
  5. XBF Nestor S Win User

Points reset!

Hey there Nicola thanks for taking the time to bring this issue to us.

We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused but rest assured we are here to help. Lets start with the basics of troubleshooting theses particular issues. We suggest removing and re-downloading the account by following our

How to add or remove a Microsoft account on Xbox One page
    (If and only if the account details are known both email and password) give it a shot and keep us updated on further developments.
  6. NicolaMucchi Win User

Points reset!

Yes, points totaled in the game
Thema:

Points reset!

1. Points reset! - Similar Threads - Points reset

2. Reward account has reset, lifetime points is now 0 and says it's a new account¬!

in XBoX Rewards
    Reward account has reset, lifetime points is now 0 and says it's a new account¬!: Hi, My xBox Live Reward account has reset, it is now saying that my lifetime points is 0 (was waaaayyy more than that!)... And it is also saying it's a new account that will be activated in 2...
  3. Reward account has reset, lifetime points is now 0 and says it's a new account¬!

in XBoX Rewards
    Reward account has reset, lifetime points is now 0 and says it's a new account¬!: Hi, My xBox Live Reward account has reset, it is now saying that my lifetime points is 0 (was waaaayyy more than that!... And it is also saying it's a new account that will be activated in 2...
  4. my star rank just reset and my purchases i have not got any points back for

in XBoX Rewards
    my star rank just reset and my purchases i have not got any points back for: I ordered infinite warfare and battlefield one and got no points for them it has been over a month and my star rank has reset for some reason 19e1bbb3-c210-4be8-a5d0-c281d358dff2
  5. Reward points reset

in XBoX Rewards
    Reward points reset: I was a star too 80% 2 Star 3 and I just went to check because I just bought a game to discover Knock Me Back Down 2 Star 2 0% it says lifetime buying games but then why do I get reset in...
  6. Reset for no reason points and objectives of some of my games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Reset for no reason points and objectives of some of my games: Today, I turned on after a while of my xbox one x to see the news on the games and to my unpleasant surprise, I found 3 my games completely zero both points and goals (I have always played...
  7. Quit signing in. Puzzles won't load. Points disappeared and reset to 1500.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Quit signing in. Puzzles won't load. Points disappeared and reset to 1500.: Tired of this. Overnight, puzzles disappeared and won't sign in. PLEASE FIX. This happens often. Usually resetting the app works. I cannot get into my account which is one I never created to start...
  8. Microsoft Spider Solitaire resets once I get to a certain point or once I finish the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Spider Solitaire resets once I get to a certain point or once I finish the game: So far in December I've not been able to complete hardly any of the daily challenges for Spider Solitaire. Every time I either get really close to finishing the board or completing the challenge,...
  9. all points negative, all puzzles reset

in XBoX Games and Apps
    all points negative, all puzzles reset: over 26,000 points are now negative all my puzzles have been reset and locked what happened? what can I do? a274f891-1b45-4ff9-a165-0cafcda8c890
  10. All Xbox 360 achievement points are reset to 0

in XBoX on Consoles
    All Xbox 360 achievement points are reset to 0: Hi, my gametag is I found all my Xbox 360 achievement points became 0 recently, it was about 9x,xxx before this. My Xbox one achievement points still keep. Don't know what's happened, can...