points still not deposited

Discus and support points still not deposited in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; i've gone to microsoft billing everything is up to date and i talked with a lady from xbox about 2 weeks ago who said i would have them deposited on... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by TimeWarped420, Aug 26, 2014.

1. points still not deposited

i've gone to microsoft billing everything is up to date and i talked with a lady from xbox about 2 weeks ago who said i would have them deposited on the last deposit date still i have nothing HELP PLEASE

:)

TimeWarped420, Aug 26, 2014
  2. Points still not deposited.

I have 9150 in points and they still haven't deposited into my account matter fact it doesn't even show the deposit button any more, please help.

RavenNation8890, Aug 26, 2014
  3. 50k points still not deposited

Can anyone tell me why my 50k points hasn't been deposited into my account yet? According to the FAQ it should have been deposited on the 30th.

Kalashnikov X, Aug 26, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

onyxishere, Aug 26, 2014
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

Still no points deposits?

Hello Uncle Loudmouth,

There is currently an internal issue with the data stored for your account which is preventing a deposit. Our deposit process cannot correctly determine the primary billable account to deposit into for your Microsoft Account, and thus aborts the process.
    This is an issue that we are working on resolving with another team since we are not able to fully access the database containing billable account information. At the moment, we have not received an estimate on when this problem will be resolved. We apologize
    for the inconvenience.
  6. onyxishere Win User

7. XBLRewards8 Win User

Rewards points not depositing (Still)

Hello GT Dex,

There is currently an internal issue with the data stored for your account which is preventing a deposit. Our deposit process cannot correctly determine the primary billable account to deposit into for your Microsoft Account, and thus aborts the process.
    As mentioned in your previous post, this issue is not yet fully resolved. This is an issue that we are working on resolving with another team since we are not able to fully access the database containing billable account information, as that information
    is highly secured. At the moment, we have not received an estimate on when this problem will be resolved. We apologize for the inconvenience.
  8. Smwutches Win User

50k points still not deposited

It depends on when they became pending. Credits are scheduled for deposit by the following 15th or 30th after you have at least 5,000 pending. So if you get to 5,000 between the 1st and 15th, they are deposited by the 30th. If you get to 5,000 between the
    15th and 30th, they are deposited by the 15th of the next month.
  9. XBLRewards3 Win User

50k points still not deposited

Hi Kalashnikov X. Smwutches is correct. Your Credits are scheduled to be deposited on the next deposit date of January 12.
Thema:

1. points still not deposited - Similar Threads - points still deposited

2. Xbox Reward Points Still Not Deposited

in XBoX Rewards
    Xbox Reward Points Still Not Deposited: I have 5,750 reward points that haven’t been deposited. I received the last month before the 30th and I was told they would be put in by the 15th of this month however I still don’t have them....
  3. 10500 credits rewards point still not deposited since more than a month

in XBoX Rewards
    10500 credits rewards point still not deposited since more than a month: I have fixed my account ,now the actual account region match the xbox rewards region , waiting my credits points to be deposited. 45c3ac5d-b87b-4c2e-aae6-641c219c4690
  4. I opted out but still havent got my deposit from my 5,750 points

in XBoX Rewards
    I opted out but still havent got my deposit from my 5,750 points: I opted out around the 7th of april but i still dont have my deposited money, when will i recieve it 5285b8f8-8845-4b68-8289-8d7caa417dcb
  5. with 20,000 points in rewards since 4/03 and they deposit after 15 days more still n ...

in XBoX Rewards
    with 20,000 points in rewards since 4/03 and they deposit after 15 days more still n ...: with 20,000 points in rewards since 4/03 and they deposit after 15 days more still n depositedAnd you do not even have to ask me for it. 5b2a43be-4503-4b23-a8b6-5f5dab3b8e57
  6. Rewards points not depositing (Still)

in XBoX Rewards
    Rewards points not depositing (Still): This is the third post I have made about this. Before this gets "resolved", can someone please reply to me and say HOW it was resolved and check with me to ensure I see a resolution on my end....
  7. Points still not converting/depositing into currency

in XBoX Rewards
    Points still not converting/depositing into currency: My account is still not converting points to currency regularly. I've currently got over 22k points that have been there for months. Is this still a known issue? Is there a resolution timeframe...
  8. Still no points deposits?

in XBoX Rewards
    Still no points deposits?: I was wondering if the deposit issue will ever be fixed. I have close to 10,000 rewards points that should have been deposited long ago but I see on the MyRewards page that there is still a delay...
  9. Points Still Haven't Been Deposited

in XBoX Rewards
    Points Still Haven't Been Deposited: I got like 9000 points on the 18th of March and they didn't deposit even though the 30th passed. What gives? 6d7f03fb-40a9-4608-943e-0ab838389dfd
  10. rewards points from 2 mo\1mo ago still not deposited

in XBoX Rewards
    rewards points from 2 mo\1mo ago still not deposited: my points from a month ago and 2 months ago still have not been deposited. and theres no button for early. deposit. and no date i now have 11200 points and i want them converted...