Points won't go through

Discus and support Points won't go through in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; I requested to get the credits out on the 10th. Next day I spent my vip points to add an extra 10k so now I have a total of almost 14k. It's the 18th... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by AlteredIzzy1010, May 18, 2018.

1. Points won't go through

I requested to get the credits out on the 10th. Next day I spent my vip points to add an extra 10k so now I have a total of almost 14k. It's the 18th and still got nothing. It said by the 15th I would get them but I never did so idk if the vip extra points
    bugged it or what

:)

AlteredIzzy1010, May 18, 2018
  2. Maka nui
    Maka nui Guest
    membership won't go through

My girlfriend spent $39.99 + tax on a 6-month Xbox Live Membership for my birthday and it doesn't work. It doesn't work, meaning it does not let me redeem it on xbox.com or on my Xbox One at ALL. The error code is,

XBOS-3014

71d9c04d-d856-4bdb-b510-be0811c30743.

I would like to know if I will get my live or if my girlfriend will get her money back.

Maka nui, May 18, 2018
  3. Arminator
    Arminator Guest
    Custom Gamerpic won't go through

Gamerpics are not displayed immediately.

As the message says, the image is uploaded and put into an review queue, where the Enforcement team checks if the picture violates the Code of Conduct.

Be aware, that the support you might have already asked is not the department that validates gamerpics.

By repeatedly uploading the picture over and over again, you just put yourself at the end of the waiting queue again.

So simply be patient, and be aware that it might take up to two working days for your Gamerpic to be approved by the Enforcement team to be shown publicly.

Arminator, May 18, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Points won't go through

There was no deposit scheduled for the 15th. The first deposit for this month took place on the 9th.

The credits would be scheduled for deposit at the end of the month. Credits are deposited by the following 15th or 30th of the month after you have at least 5,000 pending. So if you get to 5,000 between the 1st and 15th, they are deposited at the end of
    the month. If you get to 5,000 between the 15th and 30th, they are deposited by the 15th of the next month.

Smwutches, May 18, 2018
  5. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello,

From the FAQ on Vault Credits:

I claimed Rewards Credits from the vault. When will I receive them?

If you claim Rewards Credits from the MyVIP Vault, they should appear as pending in your account within 96 hours. Once they are pending in your account, the normal deposit process kicks in. Generally if you have over 5,000 Rewards Credits pending in your
    account in the first half of any given month, that amount will be converted to your local currency and deposited into your Microsoft account on or around the 30th of that same month. If the Credits show as pending in the second half of the month, that amount
    will be deposited into your Microsoft account on or around the 15th of the next month.

Please note you need at least 5,000 Rewards Credits pending to automatically trigger a deposit, though you can request a deposit for the next scheduled date as long as you have 1,000 Credits pending. Also, if you have ongoing issues with us depositing
    into your account, such as your account not matching up with your billing location, you might want to consider choosing a different prize from the vault, as we won’t be able to deliver your Rewards Credits until the deposit issue is resolved.

XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

Points won't go through

Hello,

From the FAQ on Vault Credits:

I claimed Rewards Credits from the vault. When will I receive them?

If you claim Rewards Credits from the MyVIP Vault, they should appear as pending in your account within 96 hours. Once they are pending in your account, the normal deposit process kicks in. Generally if you have over 5,000 Rewards Credits pending in your
    account in the first half of any given month, that amount will be converted to your local currency and deposited into your Microsoft account on or around the 30th of that same month. If the Credits show as pending in the second half of the month, that amount
    will be deposited into your Microsoft account on or around the 15th of the next month.

Please note you need at least 5,000 Rewards Credits pending to automatically trigger a deposit, though you can request a deposit for the next scheduled date as long as you have 1,000 Credits pending. Also, if you have ongoing issues with us depositing
    into your account, such as your account not matching up with your billing location, you might want to consider choosing a different prize from the vault, as we won’t be able to deliver your Rewards Credits until the deposit issue is resolved.
  7. Smwutches Win User

Points won't go through

There was no deposit scheduled for the 15th. The first deposit for this month took place on the 9th.

The credits would be scheduled for deposit at the end of the month. Credits are deposited by the following 15th or 30th of the month after you have at least 5,000 pending. So if you get to 5,000 between the 1st and 15th, they are deposited at the end of
    the month. If you get to 5,000 between the 15th and 30th, they are deposited by the 15th of the next month.
  8. Gob1zku Win User

"An outstanding balance exists..." + new card

You can't have a balance from MS points Jeiu, only renewal fees. All MS points are charged at the time of purchase or else they won't go through.
  9. Arminator Win User

Custom Gamerpic won't go through

Gamerpics are not displayed immediately.

As the message says, the image is uploaded and put into an review queue, where the Enforcement team checks if the picture violates the Code of Conduct.

Be aware, that the support you might have already asked is not the department that validates gamerpics.

By repeatedly uploading the picture over and over again, you just put yourself at the end of the waiting queue again.

So simply be patient, and be aware that it might take up to two working days for your Gamerpic to be approved by the Enforcement team to be shown publicly.
  10. Boom B00M Boom Win User

Refund won't go through when it should

This could be categorized as a unauthorized purchase on xbox games add ons if you child is under the age of consent to make the purchase themselves.

It is important to add parental controls to your Xbox Live account:

"Parental safeguards for Xbox Live and your Xbox 360 console"

If Microsoft will not remove the purchase and refund the account, you may consider contacting your credit card company to dispute the charge directly.

Again, as the parent it is typically thought of as your responsibility for your Childs access and behavior:

Who’s responsible for kids’ unauthorized card charges?

Best of luck.
Thema:

Points won't go through

1. Points won't go through - Similar Threads - Points won't through

2. I won't receive points from my purchase i made for minecraft

in XBoX Rewards
    I won't receive points from my purchase i made for minecraft: i have started using the rewards for three days now and nothing it had come up in the special buy thing if you buy you get 2000 points thing and now Minecraft was in it i was hoping for my 2000...
  3. My points won't deposit

in XBoX Rewards
    My points won't deposit: So I have had this problem before and I thought it was fixed before but I have about 11 thousand point and they never seem to be able to deposit so I checked and it says my info is wrong but...
  4. Xbox Live points from 2011 won't redeem

in XBoX Rewards
    Xbox Live points from 2011 won't redeem: Hi, I've got 4 cards of 1500 points from 2011 i'm trying to redeem, I go to Sign in to your Microsoft account Type in the code and it says Check the instructions that came with your code. You...
  5. Reward Points won't convert to currency

in XBoX Rewards
    Reward Points won't convert to currency: I've had 5000 points go well past the 15th and 30th of the month and they still haven't been deposited. There is no option to request deposit or any date shown under the balance either. I...
  6. It won't let me redeem my VIP points for Planet of the Apes

in XBoX Rewards
    It won't let me redeem my VIP points for Planet of the Apes: I keep trying to use my gems for the Planet of the Apes film (seeing as everything is gone and you left Xbox fans with no options) and it keeps throwing an error saying "hmmm something went...
  7. Points won't deposit

in XBoX Rewards
    Points won't deposit: Hi, I have enough points in my account but I'm not able to deposit them into my account manually and they weren't added on the 15th. d1b01a00-4810-4820-8d97-65c0cec1cdcf
  8. I am having the same problem as many others. Pay for puzzles with points and they won't ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am having the same problem as many others. Pay for puzzles with points and they won't ...: WHY HAVE THESE DISCUSSIONS OVER PROBLEMS WITH JIGSAW DOWNLOADS, IF THEY DON'T OFFER A SOLUTION TO IT. LIKE BANGING YOUR HEAD AGAINST THE WALL. NO ONE IS LISTENING !!!!...
  9. Quit signing in. Puzzles won't load. Points disappeared and reset to 1500.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Quit signing in. Puzzles won't load. Points disappeared and reset to 1500.: Tired of this. Overnight, puzzles disappeared and won't sign in. PLEASE FIX. This happens often. Usually resetting the app works. I cannot get into my account which is one I never created to start...
  10. Gold account expired won't let me purchase with Microsoft points

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gold account expired won't let me purchase with Microsoft points: My gold live account is past due. I'm trying to get back online with Microsoft points, system won't let me change payment options HELP!!!! 367bb34c-25bf-4a75-bd27-d5d375e1dcb3