Discus and support points in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am writing you in hopes of some assistance in getting points for xboxgold ac12e36a-fd93-4aab-9011-6376380f949f Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by badlegs1980, Oct 8, 2019.

1. badlegs1980
    badlegs1980 Guest

I am writing you in hopes of some assistance in getting points for xboxgold

:)

badlegs1980, Oct 8, 2019
  2. Elohmn Win User
  3. Spyroman12 Win User

points/$

They don't usually expire, unless they haven't been used for like years
  4. HassanB Win User

Hello,

As this is a Xbox LIVE Rewards issue please post this in their section located here.

Please Note: Rewards agents work from Monday-Friday from 9 AM to 5 PM, and they answer forum posts in the order they were received (from oldest to newest).
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

No points!!!??

Hello LoneWolf4ssassn,

We see that the Credits for Warrior Rewards are currently pending in your account for your For Honor purchase. Pending Credits require one deposit cycle to process. A general rule of thumb is Credits pending on the 1st through 15th will be deposited in the
    end of month deposit. Credits pending on the 16th through the 31st will be deposited in the mid-month deposit the following month. Also something to keep in mind is that it takes us up to 96 hours to receive and process new activity, as Murphs says.
  6. onyxishere Win User

Are you getting an 8 digit error code on the console when you try to purchase the points (either with CC or pre paid)?
Thema:

1. points - Similar Threads - points

2. How do I accumulate enough points for a $20 gift card?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I accumulate enough points for a $20 gift card?: I want to accumulate enough points to buy a $20 gift card,how should I go about this? 90740b15-4177-4261-a47f-ac8641e106d8
  3. Microsoft reward points not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft reward points not working: Hello one of this months gamepass quests is to earn an achievment in the newly added games library. I played wandersong (which is one of the titles available) I got all achievements but when I go...
  4. Getting a refund/microsoft points for a wrong purchase?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Getting a refund/microsoft points for a wrong purchase?: Hi community, looking for a bit of past experiences from some of you guys, i was in argos the other day and bought fifa 19 points which is a printed off code for £20.00 when i was actually wanting...
  5. xp points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xp points: What are xp points and what are they for? fb6ed010-bf21-45cd-aae9-109b78d56de4
  6. UT points

in XBoX on Consoles
    UT points: Redeemed a FUT points code on XBOX. Code was accepted, all was OK, but points are not in the account. a70fa807-c35f-410e-ba85-eb8a11968958
  7. I think the Wii was the biggest turning point in the gaming community.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I think the Wii was the biggest turning point in the gaming community.: Hey, I first got a Wii when I was 7 and to this day (sorry Microsoft), think it is the best console ever made. It set standards, raised the bar higher than the bar has ever been raised, and it...
  8. point xbox reward probleme

in XBoX Games and Apps
    point xbox reward probleme: bonjour jai un petit probleme sur les defi rewaed fifa 20 jai fini 2 defi sur 3 mais le probleme sais que le 3 eme defi il me demande d acheter des point fifa mais le souci sais que je suis en...
  9. VC points

in XBoX Accessibility
    VC points: my boyfriend purchased VC points and put code in to redeem points. When logged back in he couldn't find his points anywhere and when he enters the code it says the points have already been...
  10. Points reward sur achats précédents[Translation-Reward points on previous purchases]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Points reward sur achats précédents[Translation-Reward points on previous purchases]: Bonjour, Je viens seulement d'activer le programme reward alors que mon compte existe depuis plusieurs années. J'ai effectué bon nombre d'achats(jeux xbox dematerialisés) sur le store dont...