Discus and support points in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am writing you in hopes of some assistance in getting points for xboxgold ac12e36a-fd93-4aab-9011-6376380f949f Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by badlegs1980, Oct 8, 2019.

1. badlegs1980
    badlegs1980 Guest

I am writing you in hopes of some assistance in getting points for xboxgold

:)

badlegs1980, Oct 8, 2019
  2. Elohmn Win User
  3. Spyroman12 Win User

points/$

They don't usually expire, unless they haven't been used for like years
  4. HassanB Win User

Hello,

As this is a Xbox LIVE Rewards issue please post this in their section located here.

Please Note: Rewards agents work from Monday-Friday from 9 AM to 5 PM, and they answer forum posts in the order they were received (from oldest to newest).
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

No points!!!??

Hello LoneWolf4ssassn,

We see that the Credits for Warrior Rewards are currently pending in your account for your For Honor purchase. Pending Credits require one deposit cycle to process. A general rule of thumb is Credits pending on the 1st through 15th will be deposited in the
    end of month deposit. Credits pending on the 16th through the 31st will be deposited in the mid-month deposit the following month. Also something to keep in mind is that it takes us up to 96 hours to receive and process new activity, as Murphs says.
  6. onyxishere Win User

Are you getting an 8 digit error code on the console when you try to purchase the points (either with CC or pre paid)?
Thema:

1. points - Similar Threads - points

2. Ambassador mission points

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Ambassador mission points: So i am a xbox ambassador and i have done the missions where you have to reply to questions and discussions and I have yet to receive my points for them. Does it take a while to add or does it add...
  3. I can't start the id at Xbox quest to get ms points 10/8/2020

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't start the id at Xbox quest to get ms points 10/8/2020: I have tried playing games in the list and unlocked achievements but it's not registering them d0f60ffa-7885-4450-bccf-b4baf597f267
  4. Missing Gamer Points on Console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missing Gamer Points on Console: Ive not been on the Xbox for a fair few months but went back on this evening. When i logged in my gamer points were displayed at the top left of the screen along with my profile pic. i tried to...
  5. Fifa 20 fifa points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa 20 fifa points: I bought some fifa points but they did not appear, can some one tell me what can I do please? 0687dc74-a31f-41d7-be13-91db1c68af0a
  6. Fifa Points ending up on the wrong persona due to the persona issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa Points ending up on the wrong persona due to the persona issue: I were logged in to main account "spyze" and had just bought 1600 fifa points from a retailer (CDkeys). Because of this persona issue atm, if i am afk for more that 5 min of the FUT menus it...
  7. One year live gold reward via points?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    One year live gold reward via points?: What happened to the one year live gold reward in points? It was there earlier this year and I was working toward this year and not it is not. 7ecc7ff6-b98d-4449-9fb6-d9b8844a2e2f
  8. 12 Months Xbox Live Subscription on Microsoft Rewards (Bing Points)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    12 Months Xbox Live Subscription on Microsoft Rewards (Bing Points): Hi, This is my 1st post so please go easy,ha. I use the fantastic service which is the Bing Points and I use this a lot. I have noticed that the 12 Months Xbox Live Reward has not been available...
  9. Problem with FIFA POINTS.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with FIFA POINTS.: Hello. I have problem. I bought FIFA POINTS (4600) on Sunday, and I didn't get it on my account. FIFA POINTS has been bought on official microsoft store on console xbox one. Someone could help?...
  10. Microsoft rewards; Bug point quête GEARS5 [Microsoft rewards; GearS5 Quest Point Bug]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft rewards; Bug point quête GEARS5 [Microsoft rewards; GearS5 Quest Point Bug]: Bonjour, J'ai repli la quête Gears 5 mais je n'ai pas reçu mes points rewards. Pouvez-vous regarder je vous prie? Cordialement. [Translation-Hello I folded the Gears 5 quest but didn't get my...